Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
England vs Russia in Semi Final... if that happens... ****... scary for England fans.

That guy up top for Russia is a ****** beast though, holds up literally everything, done that every time against Spain also.

Russians smelling blood right now, they need to calm down and keep doing what they did.

Lol, called it. They lost their heads and opened up too much, can't handle playing offensive football with team like Croatia.

Hope I'm not tempting fate, but neither of these two teams scare me. Modric and Rakitic have a lot of quality on the ball, but off it they leave a lot to be desired as a partnership. I really think between the lines the speed of Sterling and Lingard/Alli could have.a lot of joy.

Yeah Russia are basically slightly better Sweden. And Croatia are definitely in your reach too.

I wonder if this WC isn't a beginning of bigger tactical shift back to defensive football again. Time and time again you see these technically inferior teams but drilled superbly and playing direct football based on big guy upfront, and it works really well.

Yeah Russia are basically slightly better Sweden. And Croatia are definitely in your reach too.

Better than Sweden? Hmm I would of said Russia were worse, on paper anyway.

I think the Russians can grab it before extra time, Croatians have like 3-4 injured players by the looks of it.

Well I can't be always right can I.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I can't be always right can I.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was actually saying it to my own post before "it has penalties written all over this game" "or not... knew that would happen". :P

But yeh this game has been really dire to watch, I've found it pretty boring.

Mario Fernandez FM Legend.

I was actually saying it to my own post before "it has penalties written all over this game" "or not... knew that would happen". :P

But yeh this game has been really dire to watch, I've found it pretty boring.

Yeah hot girls in the crowd is the only reason I keep watching.

Dzagoev with the assist as well the FM legends doing well for Russia. Also mario Fernandes with a good chance to be the Brazilian who goes furthest at the World Cup besting Brazil and the Brazilians who played for Portugal and spain

Last edited:
How the f*ck is Dzagoev back so quick from that hamstring injury???

Back