Russia World Cup 2018

Not sure why Kane is sitting so deep?? If we are going for Crosses, we need him in the box!

Unpopular opinion time: I dont think Kane has been good at all this WC, despite being top scorer.

Not sure why Kane is sitting so deep?? If we are going for Crosses, we need him in the box!

Unpopular opinion time: I dont think Kane has been good at all this WC, despite being top scorer.

Him dropping deep when Sterling was the mover/runner made sense, hooking Sterling and keeping the same with no runner just ain't working

The one game were we have to answer questions defensively we ******* **** the bed.

its about right for us no balls to go after teams well another 55years to wait for a final

All they have to look forward to is getting wooped by Belguim again.

Bottled it. The first decent team we play and we end up losing. Imo the wrong tactics got us into the semi final in the first place. Helps that we played rubbish along the way.

well 1 good thing all this its coming home bull **** will stop there is that

Hopefully he will drop the misfiring Sterling for the third place play off and give Rashford a chance along side Kane. However, Kane will need to stop dropping deep if he wants to make sure of a golden boot.

Tbh it would have been far worse to go to a pen shootout then lose during the match-it's a god awful way to go. I'd rather we lost it during the match imo.

Sucks *** to go out, but no-one picked us to make it this far and some players did themselves proud, like Pickford. Learn from mistakes, dust off then prepare for Euros. It's football, **** happens. Remains to be seen how quickly we can pick ourselves up from this.

well 1 good thing all this its coming home bull **** will stop there is that
Thank god for that, the media really need to stop dragging that out everytime England get past the group stages. To be honest the squad were not really expected to get to the Semis (young inexperienced players rarely win things) so they did well in that respect.

In the end you have to say better team went through. Credit to Croatians for turning it around after that awful first half.

Still, I think England will have heroes welcome when they get back home. Went further than anyone could have expected and just narrowly missed World Cup final while playing 10 vs 11 there at the end.

Hopefully he will drop the misfiring Sterling for the third place play off and give Rashford a chance along side Kane. However, Kane will need to stop dropping deep if he wants to make sure of a golden boot.
Really don’t get why he was so deep when Rashford came on! Don’t get why Sterling played so much. Or why Alli lasted so long tonight was dogshit!

Didnt mind the tactics to start. But the failure to adjust when we were struggling was stupid. And it ****** me off to heck how much time we wasted passing the ball arounf after they took the lead. Like watching Spurs or Pool struggle to brake teams down so instead of limping it when in dire need. They continue to struggle and play through teams.

It's okay the child is banned. Was waiting for it to return. Bless it.

As you were.

Edited due to double post problem

Last edited:
Bottled it. The first decent team we play and we end up losing. Imo the wrong tactics got us into the semi final in the first place. Helps that we played rubbish along the way.

Everything wrong with the modern fan right here. We've played rubbish but reached our first semi final in 20 odd years???

This team had no expectation going into this tournament so have some ****** perspective man...

Don't give me this first good team we've played BS either. Sweden topped their group and beat Mexico 3-0. We also beat Colombia who are a good team even without Hamez. It was like an away game in many ways due to the amount of Colombian fans there.

ajt got it spot on with his post, fans need to realise we've had a good workd cup. Of course we're disappointed and it was a great opportunity.