Russia World Cup 2018

It would be typical if best World Cup in recent memory ends up with a boring 1-0 final after an own goal from a dive-caused set piece.

Croatia may just find the French defence less accommodating than the English defenders now.

Me and my big mouth next time I will keep it shut lol.

If France win this (which I think they will) there will be some questions being asked over that penalty. VAR doesn't seem to be coming out of this World Cup in a good light....

I'm just waiting for the Dr Who trailer lol

Last edited:
Harsh penalty. He has no reason to deliberately use his hand. There may be movement but it's clearly not intentional.

Personally I think VAR was spot on there. The ref clearly missed it and had a chance to view it again. The ref himself is at fault for his interpretation. I can see why it was given, but it is extremely harsh.

I don't know how ref can watch it for like 5 minutes and decide it's a handball. If you're not certain then you shouldn't give it.

Okay this is ******* bullshit if this game ends 2-1. France are playing nothing and were gifted 2 goals.

That was...a let down lol

I think the phrase pile of **** springs to mind lol. Felt pointless. Looking forward to watching it again though. Though I do admit it's going to have be **** good-Peter Capaldi's acting was impeccable.

Let the waiting begin.

You have to feel for Croatia god **** ref has given France a 2 nil head start.