Russia World Cup 2018

Big teams having absolute nightmare so far lol.

Never know with these tournaments. Mexico looked bad leading into the WC but then ended up playing great today. They should of scored more goals with all the 2 v 1 and 3 v 1 counter attacks they had.

It will be interesting how Brazil play. It is an ideal opportunity for Neymar to prove how good he really is especially after the poor performance by Messi and Ronaldo's hattrick. No one team has yet to stand out (but that's normal for the first group games), neither has an individual really started well (Ronaldo may have scored a hattrick but other than the free kick his performance wasn't outstanding) so far.

I’m curious to see how Mexico fares in this WC. Lots of people think they’ll finally get to that quarter final game and maybe even further from that. Besides them, also want to see how group c with France Denmark Peru and Australia plays out. France might be a guarantee but don’t forget 2010 and the other three teams are really solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch out for the Mexicanssssss

Brazil not looked anything special so far, even their lineup on paper doesn't exactly blow me away like it used to.

Lot of the big favourites dropped points already, all the groups looking tight so far

Just as long as sights like this aren't shown across the world. Somehow I don't think this England squad is any better than what has already been seen to be honest, but they may prove me wrong.

Think gooner was just being sarcastic anyway, No one really has any expectation for this England squad in this tournament other than getting out of the group.

It will be nice just to see some of the young players get some experience and hopefully some decent football.

Think gooner was just being sarcastic anyway, No one really has any expectation for this England squad in this tournament other than getting out of the group.

It will be nice just to see some of the young players get some experience and hopefully some decent football.
Are you saying I might regret my England world cup winners 2018 tattoo?

So far all the big National teams arent preforming so well

Lukaku seems to have hit goalscoring form at the right time. Which is nice if you support Belgium...