Russia World Cup 2018

So many whooping goals so far, can't wait until all this fun football stops in the knockouts stages and everyone will predictably grind 0-0 results and wait for penalties.

So many whooping goals so far, can't wait until all this fun football stops in the knockouts stages and everyone will predictably grind 0-0 results and wait for penalties.
Hopefully England won't be that negative after all we are **** at penalty shootouts.

England’s lineup looks pretty good, hopeful of a good performance.

England’s lineup looks pretty good, hopeful of a good performance.

Southgate has been the only manager in recent times I can remember who is mostly picking players on form and not reputation.

I think him dropping Rooney instantly got him respect from the squad.

I'm nervy already, I'll take anything for a win but be good to see this young side put in a good performance.

England gonna England

Tbh we played so well at times. But the refereeing once again is *****. Gives a pen vs Walker and then Kane gets manheld much worse in the box and then nothing.

Such inconsistency makes VAR pointless

Now I understand why they call him Jesse "only scores bangers" Lingard.

Tbh we played so well at times. But the refereeing once again is *****. Gives a pen vs Walker and then Kane gets manheld much worse in the box and then nothing.

Such inconsistency makes VAR pointless
We have. But we have wasted some guilt edge chances. And we always manage to shoot ourselves on the foot. Deja vu. Could be 4 up and put a marker down but we make it hard for ourselves

We have. But we have wasted some guilt edge chances. And we always manage to shoot ourselves on the foot. Deja vu. Could be 4 up and put a marker down but we make it hard for ourselves

Don't rule out anything in the 2nd half!

Not watching the match, but just seen what happened to Kane via highlight on Twitter.

Watching it made me want to watch some WWE lol.

Finally Sterling is going off he's done nothing.

Said our lack of quality in CM would hurt us when the squad was announced and was told otherwise. Teams alike this will pack the the midfield and sit deep. And we don’t have anyone to thread a pass or transition quick from CM.

people at work laughed at me when I said we will struggle today and to get out the group.