Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Champions League Challenge

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 184532
He's Back!
View attachment 184528
Just 2 years after leaving West Ham, Pedro Obiang has made a sensational return to the Olympic Stadium from PSG. Playing time was limited so Obiang accepted a short-term return to West Ham on a 3 month loan where he will replace McArthur and Delph while they recover from the injuries they currently have.

Reports are also linking the London club with a move for Dortmund youngster Felix Passlack.

Linked with a move away are: Seb Jung, Victor Valdés, Reece Oxford and Enner Valencia

On a side note, is monthly updates still alright for everyone?

January Update + Transfer Window
Firstly, one more signing for us. It's not Passlack - he went to Atletico. It is a young RB though - a regen signed from River Plate (and loaned back for the rest of the season).
View attachment 184105
Decent looking player, will replace Yedlin as backup RB next season.

Elsewhere it's fair to say a few clubs went a bit crazy with their newfound money.
View attachment 184103
Real Madrid decide to sell - Bale heading back to North London with Arsenal (!) and Ødegaard heading to Chelsea. Arsenal also strengthen their defence with the signings of Bernat and Süle - they're beginning to look like a real force! Bayern steal another player from a Bundesliga rivals, whilst also strengthening with Lucas Moura and Digne to replace Bernat. Also, will be interesting to see how Bentacur fits in at Barca.

January (Playing wise)
View attachment 184101
Newcastle v West Ham
Off up north to play Newcastle in our first game of 2018!
Lineups:
View attachment 184085
Result:
View attachment 184094
Satisfied given the rotation we had to do. Played pretty well, but couldn't get the goal.

Forgot to SS but Lingard is ruled out for most of the month - this becomes more significant later on.

View attachment 184100
Walsall vs West Ham
Cupset O'clock? We hope not.
Lineups:
View attachment 184084
Result:
View attachment 184093
What can I say? We went full strength and it showed. We get Spurs (Sorry in advance DC :P ) in the 4th round.

View attachment 184101
West Ham vs Southampton
First home game of 2018.
Lineups:
View attachment 184082
Result:
View attachment 184092
Solid. Took a while to break through, but once we did it looked like we could hit 4 or 5.

View attachment 184101
Arsenal vs West Ham
London derby time. This was before their spending spree so we had a good chance.
Lineups:
View attachment 184083
Result:
View attachment 184091
Yeah, we were better than it looks but they were just more clinical.

View attachment 184101
West Ham vs Man City
Tough games are like London buses, as league leaders City arrive at the Olympic Stadium
Lineups:
View attachment 184081
Result:
View attachment 184090
:D :D :D Well deserved win, probably should have been a higher scoring game but the keepers were both outstanding!

View attachment 184078View attachment 184077

Devestated for Gray, he's been excellent this season. Payet out for a bit as well means we have no natural left wingers left (who regularly play first team)

View attachment 184100
Tottenham vs West Ham
Off to Wembley (A little bit early but still :P ) to play the Spuds.
Lineups:
View attachment 184080
Result:
View attachment 184089
Leicester might be our bogey team, but Spurs are most definitely our favourite team! Bragging rights to the hammers again - Middlesborough or Sheffield United in Round 5!

View attachment 184076
And just like that all our wingers are out injured - the end of season injury report will make for lovely reading...

View attachment 184101
West Ham vs Chelsea
Tough game #346535 :P
Lineups:
View attachment 184079
Result:
View attachment 184086
We played well, so did Chelsea so a draw is probably deserved.

League Table

Hammer of the Month
View attachment 184072
Honourable mentions to Holm and Ogbonna who have both been brilliant this month, but ultimately it goes to Lanzini again!
Games: 5
Goals: 0
Assists: 2
Avg Rating: 8.00

Been excellent whether deployed as a CM, CAM or LW!

February Preview
View attachment 184074
Can't see much of a challenge there - Juve is obviously the big game.​

February Review

Games
View attachment 183989
Everton vs West Ham
Everton struggling, so hoping for a win.

Lineups:
View attachment 183974

Result:
View attachment 183986
Disappointing, especially as we took the lead. Also, Yedlin is still injured so we're going to have to play a youth RB against Watford.

View attachment 183989
West Ham vs Watford
Watford are in the relegation zone, we can't afford a slip-up here.

Lineups:
View attachment 183973

Result:
View attachment 183985
Honestly?! What the F***ing **** was that?! This was even worse than the heavy away defeats we've suffered to City, Spurs and Liverpool put together! They're in the relegation zone ffs!!!

View attachment 183988
Sheffield United vs West Ham
They're proven giant killers, we need to be on top of our game. We also need a response from the last 2 games.

Lineups:
View attachment 183972

Result:
View attachment 183984
It's a result, which is good given the past 2 games. Hopefully we rediscover our form for Juve.

View attachment 183977
Frustrating.

View attachment 183987
West Ham vs Juventus
You know I said I was happy with the draw? Then I saw their team... we'll do well to win this!

Lineups:
View attachment 183971

Result:
View attachment 183983
So close! We were in dreamland after our start, but Juve's class started to show and they did deserve the draw to be fair to them. We're probably out now.

View attachment 183989
West Ham vs Norwich
The sort of game a team that wants top 4 needs to win.

Lineups:
View attachment 183970

Result:
View attachment 183982
Nervy, yes. But we didn't look too much like losing.

View attachment 183989
Crystal Palace vs West Ham
Always a tough away game.

Lineups:
View attachment 183969

Result:
View attachment 183981
We started to get a bit jittery towards the end when we realised we weren't going to get another goal. Sakho's was well taken though.

League Table
View attachment 183980
Still hanging onto 4th - Derby and Arsenal just won't go away! City won the Capital One Cup against Chelsea, in what was probably Chelsea's best shot at Europe. At the bottom, Hull and Forest look doomed pure and simple.

FA Cup Draw
View attachment 183979
Yes it's a BPL team, but a weak one and at home so we should be aiming for the Semi's.

Hammer of the Month
View attachment 183975
Diafra Sakho
Goals: 4
Assists: 0
Avg Rating: 7.56

March Preview
View attachment 183978
2 home games against Hull followed by 3 tough away games. Swansea wrap the month up.

Injury Report
View attachment 183976
Lanzini will be back for the 2nd Hull game, but I'll probably save him for Juve. Delph and Gray still out for a while yet.

Probably going to switch to bi-monthly updates from next season, to speed things up a bit.​

2017/18 Youth Intake
The third intake since I took over, will it be like the decent first one or the awful second one?

INTAKE:
View attachment 183917
Mainly terrible, but a couple of gems in there.

Dean Jones - AML/C/R

View attachment 183916
Hello! This kid could make it to the very top - watch this space. Will probably retrain as a winger to avoid him and Holm having to compete.

Daryl Hornby - MC/L
View attachment 183915
The other promising looking kid in the intake. Not quite as ready as Jones, and will most definitely need some mentoring. Also will have to compete with Makris and Gray for a first team spot in the future.

Corey Dean - DR
View attachment 183914
The best of the rest, highly unlikely to make it.

How the rest are doing
All but one of these have featured semi-regularly for the first team this season, so it's more just a chance to show you all how they're looking.

Andreas Makris - ML
View attachment 183912
The only one not at the club, but tearing it up in the Eredivise for VVV Venlo. As of yet undecided on what to do with him - I think he needs one more season on loan while Gray prepares to be first-choice (Payet is approaching his 31st birthday, and won't be this good forever).

Kristian Holm - AMC

View attachment 183911
Finally beginning to play as well as he looks like he can, mentals coming along nicely as well.

Lewis Cook
View attachment 183910
Started this season as a rotational/backup option but has now made himself practically undroppable - almost always been in the top 3 for Young Player of the Month. Very well rounded, and still not a single attribute over 15 :O

Reece Burke - DC
View attachment 183909
Coming along well - not far off of the ability of Ogbonna and Reid. It's at the stage where I don't feel nervous resting either of them to give him a chance!

Vashon Neufville - DL
View attachment 183908
I was really worried when I had to choose him for the first few games of the season, but he's repaid me big time by being consistently excellent. And still only worth £900k...

March ReviewGames
View attachment 183830
West Ham vs Hull
The first of two consecutive meetings with the Tigers.

Lineups:
View attachment 183827

Result:
View attachment 183826
Easy. Jung's first goal this season.

View attachment 183829
West Ham vs Hull
Round 2.

Lineups:
View attachment 183825

Result:
View attachment 183824
Even easier than before.

View attachment 183828
Juventus v West Ham
This will be tough, no mistake. But we have always got a great away performance in us.

Lineups:
View attachment 183823

Result:
View attachment 183822
Well... this shows just how far off of Europe's elite we are. This was deserved for Juve, good luck to them.

View attachment 183830
Man United v West Ham
What an easy game to get Juve out of our system!

Lineups:
View attachment 183821

Result:
View attachment 183820
Even better... Defensively we were absolutely ****, not going to lie. But going forward we were as good as always - for a goalie to get a 7.9 when his team wins 6-1 does tell a bit of a story!

View attachment 183830
Stoke v West Ham
Now we need a win, I don't care how but we need one.

Lineups:
View attachment 183819

Result:
View attachment 183818
Win we needed, win we got. It was scrappy, sure - but it's a win.

League Table
View attachment 183817
We've got the gap now, I'll be disappointed to not take 4th. I can't see us getting any higher than that though.

FA Cup Draw
We will play the winner of the replay between Arsenal and Doncaster Rovers. No prizes for guessing who I want :P

Hammer of the Month
View attachment 183813
Enner Valencia (again!)
Games: 4
Assists: 1
Avg Rating: 7.58

Only played in one of the 2 maulings, did well in all the other games.

Staff News
View attachment 183815
Crouchy joins us on the staff front to help the youngsters out. We have some decent staff now - Me, Scholesy, Crouch, Rui Faria and Weidenfeller. Not a half bad lineup (minus Faria)...

April Preview
View attachment 183814
The Swansea game was moved for TV, otherwise it should be a simple month with both big games at home. FA Cup semi will move the Liverpool game I think.

Injury Update
View attachment 183816
Delph should be back this month, hoping to get Gray back before the season ends.

April Review

View attachment 183552
West Ham vs Swansea
Swansea aren't far below us in the table so should be a tough game.

Lineups:
View attachment 183548

Result:
View attachment 183547
Or not. Easy win.

View attachment 183552
West Ham vs Tottenham
Home derby against the Spurs

Lineups:
View attachment 183546

Result:
View attachment 183545
And again. Sorry DC :P

View attachment 183552
QPR vs West Ham
QPR always give us a tough game, here's hoping for another win though.

Lineups:
View attachment 183544

Result:
View attachment 183543
Again, we started well but struggled later on. We win again though.

View attachment 183551
West Ham vs Arsenal
The winner of this is likely to win the cup, as we will play Championship Bournemouth in the final.

Lineups:
View attachment 183541

Result:
View attachment 183540
A very even game, won by a moment of sheer brilliance - Payet volleying in from 30 yards from Lingard's crossfield ball.

View attachment 183552
West Ham vs Nottingham Forest
A pointless home game against already relegated Forest.

Lineups:
View attachment 183539

Result:
View attachment 183538
We were rampant, but the backups couldn't finish them off.

Champions League Qualification

View attachment 183532View attachment 183533

Where have the board found all that money from?!?! Shame I don't feel the need to use most of it...

League Table
View attachment 183531
We take 4th. Hull and Forest gone, Palace look like they will join them.

FA Cup Draw
View attachment 183530
Confirmation of the FA Cup Final. We should win this.

Hammer of the Month
View attachment 183522
He's been on the verge all season, finally Lewis Cook wins our Hammer of the Month award
Avg Rating: 7.64

A great month for him which culminates in him coming 3rd in Young Player of the Month.
View attachment 183521

I also get Manager of the Month.
View attachment 183520

May Preview
View attachment 183524
Just the final 3 games of the season - will be covered in a brief update tomorrow.

Injury Update
View attachment 183525
Both should be back for Liverpool.​

May Review and End of Season Update
2 tough league games to end the season, then the FA Cup final to contest.

View attachment 183301
West Ham vs Liverpool

The final home game of the season is a tough one against the side just above us.

Lineups:
View attachment 183294

Result:
View attachment 183293
A great win for us! Super performance to send the fans home happy. Gray and Delph come off the bench towards the end.

View attachment 183301
Derby vs West Ham
Derby still can finish 6th, so a big game for them.

Lineups:
View attachment 183292

Result:
View attachment 183291
Another good win, we were well in control.

View attachment 183300
West Ham vs Bournemouth
The big one. Let's do ourselves justice!

Lineups:
View attachment 183290

Result:
View attachment 183289

The Lewis Cook show! He finally added goals to his game, with devestating effect as he punished every little mistake by the Bournemouth defence. A great win, and a great way to end the season! This also means we end the season 9 games unbeaten. Also, Delph and Gray again came off the bench.

Awards

Team of the Year
View attachment 183281
No representatives for us.

Player's Player of the Year
View attachment 183282
Sanchez takes the award despite Arsenal's misfortunes.

Manager of the Year
View attachment 183283
Clearly a top half finish, and nearly Europe isn't enough for Derby's Paul Clement as Unai Emery takes the award for leading United to the title.

Golden Glove
View attachment 183284
Hart takes it despite Zieler's excellence all season

Golden Boot
View attachment 183285
Sakho finished 5th, Aguero just about takes it.

Footballer of the Year
View attachment 183286
Douglas Costa was probably the best of the champions team.

Young Player of the Year
View attachment 183277
Yeah, him -_-

Tables

Bundesliga
View attachment 183276
Bayern finish a shock third as Leverkusen take their first title in a long time. Elsewhere, Champions League team Leipzig get relegated!
Eredivisie
View attachment 183275
Ajax comfortably take home the crown.

Liga BBVA
View attachment 183274
Another tight title race, this time Real are able to end Atleti's mini-dominance of the league.

Ligue 1
View attachment 183273
Monaco take the crown from PSG! What a shock!

Primeira Liga
View attachment 183272
Fairly comfortable for Porto.

Serie A
View attachment 183271
The CL run takes Juve's focus off of the league, allowing Inter to sneak in and win it!

Barclays Premier League
View attachment 183266
We quite comfortably took 4th in the end. United needed the last day to confirm the title, with London representing the Premier League in the Europa League next season. Stoke ended up being relegated on the last day with a defeat.

Forgot to take the screenshots but Liverpool won the Europa League and City won the Champions League - beating Roma and Juve in their respective finals.

West Ham Awards and Review

Overall Best Eleven
View attachment 183262
No change in the starting 11, but Burke and Zieler make it to the bench.

Season Review
View attachment 183264
Slightly overachieved according to the media. No doubting the worst performance, and I'd probably agree with the best one as well.

Awards
View attachment 183263
Slightly baffled by these! I'd have given the main one to Valencia, and the young one to Burke. Probably would have said signing of the season was Zieler for nothing! I completely agree with the goal though, it really was world class!

Now, I have to go and find a way to spend this slightly small transfer budget I've been given - they're refusing to do anything with the stadium due to financial problems... We're £111m in the black ffs!
Any suggestions for players will be welcomed and hope you've enjoyed the story so far!​

View attachment 182991
BREAKING: Giggs appointed Argentina manager.

In a slightly shock move, West Ham manager Ryan Giggs has been appointed as the new Argentina manager, replacing previous boss Ramon Diaz. The move comes off the back of 2 successful seasons with West Ham, where Giggs has won the Europa League and FA Cup whilst securing 2 consecutive, comfortable top 4 finishes.

At West Ham, Giggs has become accustomed to using players who aren't the best in the world and managed a team that are considered underdogs in a lot of games. Now, he will be managing a superstar squad containing the likes of Messi, Dybala, Aguero, Gaitan, Mammana and Di Maria - and the team will be favourites for a large number of the games they will play. Will he succeed? Only time will tell.

West Ham prepared for summer spending spree

West Ham and Argentina boss Ryan Giggs has admitted that he has a lot of money free to spend should he so wish. With Jesse Lingard and DeAndre Yedlin already leaving the club, West Ham have a reported budget of around £110m - leading to boundless rumours of who they might buy. This massive budget has come around as a result of the enormous financial growth of the club off the pitch which has seen them skyrocket up to the 2nd most valuable club in the world! They are now worth an astonishing £1.22 billion, more than the likes of Real Madrid and Giggs' old club Manchester United - who were previously the top 2 clubs in the world moneywise. This is likely to only increase further with news emerging that the club are preparing to increase the capacity of the Olympic Stadium to 60,000 at the end of next season.

View attachment 182977
The transfer spree begins!

View attachment 182976

West Ham have shown their intent for the coming season, with a move for Chelsea's Willian. The Brazilian right winger was transfer listed following Chelsea's failure to qualify for the Champions League twice in a row, and West Ham promptly swooped - taking him for £11.5m.

If rumours are to be believed, then West Ham are set for a good summer - as they are being linked with Kurt Zouma, Pedrag Radjkovic, Mauro Icardi, M'Baye Niang, Carlos Vela, Chris Smalling and Marc Bartra. Will any of these come to West Ham? If they can attract Willian, then that is a sign that they have massively increased their pull power to the higher reputation players.​

August Review + Transfer Window Overview

Transfer Window
View attachment 182067
Quiet window for us, didn't really find anyone that I really wanted to sign - next summer will be different, as I will most likely move Ogbonna and Payet on at least.

Elsewhere
View attachment 182066View attachment 182065View attachment 182064

Some big deals here. Chelsea were the biggest spenders overall at £101m, Schalke and PSG close(ish) behind on £83m each. Some good additions to the BPL in Aboubakar, Neves, Marcelo, Ocampos and Bazoer. However, Morata, Douglas Costa (YES!) and Aleix Vidal were the biggest names to leave the league.

The season so far

Friendlies
View attachment 182061
A dominant pre-season from us as we beat everything in front of us - even if the hardest challenge was Lille. Noble gave a brilliant performance in his testimonial, showing why he's still and integral part of the squad at 31.
View attachment 1018479
Our first shot at the Community/Charity Shield - which could be my 3rd trophy in less time than it took Fergie to get his first! And ironically, it's against my old club United!
View attachment 182060
We dominated this, unlucky that it was only 1-0. A win is a win though. Trophy #3 in the bag!

View attachment 182056
View attachment 182059
2 very different results. We were nothing short of dreadful at City, and nothing short of brilliant against QPR. Hope this doesn't mean we're in for an inconsistent season!

View attachment 182057
This year, we needed the playoffs if we were to reach the CL proper. In our way - CSKA Moscow.
View attachment 182058
We did it, courtesy of 8 crazy minutes in Moscow which meant our poor performance in London was forgotten.

Our group is:
View attachment 182055
A winnable one! Valencia and Inter won't be pushovers, but we can beat them if we play well! Zagreb are this years whipping boys, although Celtic showed that just because you're 4th seeds it doesn't make you **** anymore!

COC Draw:
View attachment 182054
A rematch of last years FA Cup final! Tough ask for the youngsters, but I have faith in them.

League Table

View attachment 182045
Not much to draw conclusions from as of yet.

Hammer of the Month
View attachment 182049
Sebastien Jung
Games: 4
Goals: 1
Avg Rating: 7.78

Great start to the season from Jung, already got a goal to his name as well!

September/October Preview
View attachment 182041
Real mix of games here.

Injury List
View attachment 182037
Nothing major to report

Sorry about the lack of updates, should be more regular from now on.

September + October Review

View attachment 179895

Results:

View attachment 179868

Well, that started off brilliantly... Thankfully we are now starting to show some glimpses of the form we've had previously. However our away form is dreadful against the big teams now... Oh, and sorry again DC :P

League Table:

View attachment 179867

Well, it was never going to be pretty...

View attachment 179894
Results:

View attachment 179874

Totally the opposite to our league form, as we are comfortably beating our CL group. The draw against Valencia was still good given our domestic form at the time.

Group Standings:

View attachment 179873

Top, but not exactly comfortable - still a 3 way fight for the 2 spots.

View attachment 179893
Result:

View attachment 179875

In conjunction with the rest of our domestic results at the time, although a few signs of encouragement were shown.

Hammer of the Update

View attachment 179876

Willian

In a fairly disappointing update for us, Willian has easily been the standout player - never getting below a 7.1 in any game he has played in. Looks a snip at £11.5m!

Injury List

View attachment 179866

Just the one injury, Gray tearing his hamstring at the San Siro.

November + December Preview

View attachment 179870

That's a lot of games! Fairly easy Christmas for once, we should be capable of a very good run during it.

View attachment 179892

Argentina: The Journey Begins

5 games over the period of the update, most of them should be tough.

View attachment 179891
A real mixed bag of results. Cameroon was the most disappointing, although we let ourselves down against Brazil with a subpar performance. Good performances against Belgium and Italy though, with a comfortable win against Albania to wrap it up.

Player of the Update
View attachment 179872
Lucas Ocampos
Similar to Willian, never got below a 7.0 before cruelly getting injured in the Superclasico.

Copa America Draw

View attachment 179863

Fairly easy, should win the group comfortably.

WORLD RANKING: 7TH
TEAM IN FIRST: GERMANY

November/December Review

View attachment 178967

Results:
View attachment 178964
Well, I did say it would be an easier couple of months. Watford parked the bus superbly, they had 2 shots and scored with both. Other than that, we were sensational during this period.

League Table:
View attachment 178963
Better, much better. We're just beginning to open a gap between the top 7 and the rest. Continuing this form and we could quite easily be in the top 2/3 by the end of January.

Of course, this form meant we got a few awards:
November
View attachment 178962
We won all 3 games, so I won Manager of the Month

View attachment 178960
Willian's superb solo counter-attack goal against Bournemouth came 2nd in Goal of the Month

View attachment 178959
Cooky wins Young Player of the Month. He's also being talked about as a contender for European Golden Boy!

December
View attachment 178958
Holm gets Young Player of the Month this time.

View attachment 178966

Results:
View attachment 178955
Not such a good half to the group, but we got the results.

Group Table
View attachment 178954
We top the group, with other results helping us along the way.

Draw
View attachment 178953
One of the middle difficulty draws. We could've had someone like Olympiakos, or we could've had Valencia or Roma. Should be able to win this.

View attachment 178950

View attachment 178949

Again, could've been tougher, could've been easier.

Hammer of the Update
View attachment 178947
Tough one, between him, Holm and Cook. But he has been consistent in both months, whereas Holm and Cook only had one decent month each.

Injury List
View attachment 178945
Holm will be out for about 2 weeks, just he hasn't started his treatment yet.

View attachment 178944
Dragún really has a problem with that groin muscle, this is the 3rd time he's torn it.
Then this came up straight after.
View attachment 178943
I wouldn't want him to retire already, he's such a promising young talent.

January Preview + Window Plans
View attachment 178941
A tough month, as the big teams roll into town again.

As for the window, I have my eye on one player - a regen keeper to replace Valdés who wishes to retire at the end of the season.

View attachment 178940

Argentina : The Dream Continues

View attachment 178939

Just the 2 games this time, both friendlies as they will be until the Copa America gets underway. Played different starting XI's in both games - and threw away the 2 goal lead against the Aussies...

Player of the Update

View attachment 178938

Again, it's Ocampos - he got a 7.5 in both games, despite being a sub in the Australia game.

WORLD RANKING: 7TH
TEAM IN FIRST: GERMANY

January Review, Transfer Window and World Awards

Awards
Golden Ball - Lionel Messi (Barca)
View attachment 178283
Convincing win for the Argentine.

World Player of the Year - Neymar (Barca)
View attachment 178282
However, Messi's teammate Neymar steals the WPotY crown from him!

World's Best XI
View attachment 178281
Rugani, Sterling and Firmino?! Really?!

European Golden Boy - Malcom (Atletico Madrid)
View attachment 178280
Shame Cook didn't win it, but Malcom was a worthy winner

Oceanic Player of the Year - Winston Reid (West Ham)
View attachment 178279
4 years in game, 4 wins for him. There is no competition for this award.

Transfer Window
I targeted 1 signing and only 1 signing. And I got him.
Enter:
View attachment 178278
Marc Jespersen, a talented young Danish regen from Atletico. I saw he was up for loan at Atletico and he looked decent so I went to see if he would be allowed to go permanently. He had a £10m release clause which we activated, but he will stay at the Madrid club until the end of the season.

Elsewhere
View attachment 178276
Bayern scupper my summer plans for Tielemans, as he is the biggest money move. Barca are surprisingly active - shipping out Sandro, Roberto and Muniain to raise money for Meyer and Xhaka. Big deals see Lukaku and Özil leave the BPL for Serie A.

January Review

View attachment 178275
Results:
View attachment 178269
A good run of form we are on, although we should have lost to Liverpool - and beaten United!

League Table:
View attachment 178264
So tight between the top 7, would be a mini-disaster if this wasn't the top 7 at the end of the season. At the other end, Swansea and Fulham are struggling. I'm surprised with Swansea, they are a solid midtable club with a good squad - they shouldn't be struggling like this!

Award:
View attachment 178263
Our form sees me lift my 2nd Manager of the Month this season.

View attachment 178274
Result:
View attachment 178268
Solid win by the youngsters. Could, and should, have been more.

Draw:
View attachment 178265
Another winnable game as we look to continue our defence of the trophy.

NEWS:
View attachment 178266
Good to sign a new deal, was beginning to think the board had forgotten my deal ran out at the end of the season!

Hammer of the Update
View attachment 178260
Aaron Cresswell - Different Full back to the usual one winning it :P Excellent in his bombing up and down the left over the course of January, getting 2 great assists in the process.

Injury List
View attachment 178253
Nothing too major here, just a worry if Dragun re-tears his groin muscle.

February + March Preview

View attachment 178250
Fairly easy domestically barring the North London clubs so we should be able to focus on the Leverkusen games. We will also play the 5th and 6th rounds of the FA Cup should we get that far.

Also, without meaning to sound too paranoid - is anyone actually reading this? I know there are some guys who are consistently liking the posts, and for that I thank you - but for the most part it just feels like I'm writing this to myself :/

Same here mate, enjoying this one. Im just ***** when it comes to responding!

Jusy cought up with the story ! West ham has been one of favorite teams in Fm (I 've done an amazing save in last FM with them). I 'll be following !

Just had a read through this fella looking like an incredible story keep it up :)

Youth Intake - 2018/19 Season

View attachment 178066
A couple of decent players here, could be solid backups in the future.

Jamar Grosvenor - MC (Barbados)
View attachment 178065
Possibly one of the best Barbadian players ever if he lives up to his potential! A few decent mentals, including a good determination that I like to see.

John Cairns - MC/AMC (England)
View attachment 178064
Probably not going to be good enough for us, but still a fairly promising youngster.

Luis Gibbons - RB (England)
View attachment 178063
The best player in the intake, and one with a pretty good set of mentals at that! Will be fighting Dragun in the future for the spot of first team RB.

And the rest

Pablo Dragún
View attachment 178055
Development isn't brilliant, as injuries are troubling him. He will get one more season to stay injury free, as he has been good when he has played.

Kristian Holm
View attachment 178054
He's coming along well, and recently started to add goals to his game.

Daryl Hornby
View attachment 178053
Playing well for the Under 21's and was rewarded with a substitute appearance for the senior side in the League making him our youngest ever player - breaking a record set by another youngster on this list!

Dean Jones
View attachment 178052
Started the season off well in the Under 21's and was rewarded with a sub appearance in the FA Cup becoming our youngest ever player in the process. Now being mentored by Willian.

Andreas Makris
View attachment 178051
Having an up and down spell on loan at Sociedad, may need another loan spell next season before he can find a place in our team.​

Back