Ryan Giggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Well the guy is a legend, and this weekend marks his 600th appearance for Manchester United which is a remarkable feat. Just wondering what is your best Ryan Giggs memory?

And also if he can make a difference to the Wales squad

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6662002,00.html

I think if he does get involved, it will definately benefit the Wales squad.

Last edited:
Just been lookin at that again. beat me to it lol. But yeah, he is an incredible player

He's done so many incredible things, either goals or creating them, I just cannot pick the definitive goal/assist he's done. Just wished he was English. Would have been fantastic for the England squad

Love him. Not just a great player (though he is one of the best ever) but also a true gentleman, great professional and ambassador for the sport.

Love him. Not just a great player (though he is one of the best ever) but also a true gentleman, great professional and ambassador for the sport.

Definately. Even when he's ripped my club to shreds during matches, it's been an absolute joy to watch, just because of what he has brung to the Premiership. There's just not one bad thing you can say about the lad. Cannot be faulted in any way

Ryan Giggs :wub:, true great of the game and will always be a legend an Man Utd. He should go into coaching and perhaps management and I hope he's involved with Man Utd for years to come. It will be almost impossible to replace him but hopefully we can get Bale :)

Just like to get this straight, i HATE manchester united ( No offence). But Ryan Giggs has got to be one of the best players of all time. and a top class guy

He'll definately make a great coach, either youth or first team, and at some point, he'd be great as a manager. Has all the attributes to be one

He'll definately make a great coach, either youth or first team, and at some point, he'd be great as a manager. Has all the attributes to be one

I think he should do what Solskjaer did and coach the reserve team for a couple of years and then perhaps move onto a championship team or maybe even Wales.

Good shout yeah. Plus he'll get any advice he needs from the master who is Fergie.

He will be forever emblazoned into, not only the Manchester United best eleven, not only it's history books, but in the fans' hearts forever as his legacy as the 'Welsh Wizard' triumphs.

We love him.

We should retire the number 11 shirt when he retires. Nobody will ever live up to Giggsy ever again.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

He will be forever emblazoned into, not only the Manchester United best eleven, not only it's history books, but in the fans' hearts forever as his legacy as the 'Welsh Wizard' triumphs.

We love him.

Aye. One of those players, when he gets the ball, everybody will just stand up and wait for the magic.

We should retire the number 11 shirt when he retires. Nobody will ever live up to Giggsy ever again.

Definately one of those irreplaceable jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.