just finished Season 3 with Man Utd and the third time won Premiere League and the Champions League (for the first time).
Last season was 17 points ahead of second place. Scored 94 goals, lost the 12th (30 wins, 7 draws, 1 defeat)

One would only improve the effectiveness of the attacker, he is wasting too much ccc's. Very good tactic.

View attachment 178263View attachment 178264View attachment 178265

Last edited:
Really intrested in trying this!

just a few question so that people could help me :)

1) Is there a classic version?
2) How good is the defence?
3) Not planning on being a poor team, but how does it work with them?

Cheers and this looks really good

The game in defense and attack is more balanced well. Line of defense is set at a normal level so you do not need fast defenders. Tactic works in weaker leagues (Legia Warsaw). The only drawback to improve the effectiveness of the central striker. Maybe we should not chose motivational interviewing or training before the match.

No classic tactic, Defence is very good, It's a very balanced tactic, And its also works for weaker teams.

i have difficult with weaker teams,
what keys attributes you suggested ?

thanks

Last edited:
If a player is sent off, what is the best position to remove?

I always took off the attacker. wingers cut down to the center and form a threat.

Hi Sahar, one question. Do you put striker as a target man? Thanks in advance.

Sahar please answer my question. Not being rude. What are the actuall player requirements?

Sahar please answer my question. Not being rude. What are the actuall player requirements?

GK - Good reflexes, Aeriel Abillity and good Handling.
DM - Tackling, Marking, Aggression, Bravery, Work Rate
MC's - Passing, Technique, Anticaption, Creativity
Wingers - Pace, Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, Flair
Striker - Pace, Finishing, Compsure, Determination

Hi there, this is my first post here, so go easy on me about my english please.... This tactic is ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE for me... just absolutely magnificent, cant say more about it....im in 3/4 of the 1st season with tottenham and i lost only 1 match!!! (unlucky lose 2:3 vs. ManUtd) im dominating almost every game, just yesterday i got a red card in 21 min...and yes, the best thing to do is to take off striker.... with a red card i won 8:1 i LOLed.... both wingers hattricks..... Jermain Defoe scored 32 in 26 matches...my second striker Muniain, btw a must buy, this guy really rocks, he has about 22 and 13 asst, and both my wingers have 10+ goals and about 15-20 assists..... currently Ive beaten club record in unbeaten run, I didnt lost for 32 matches (i got some lucky 1:0 and 2:1 wins but it still counts :D) I´ll post screenies at end of the season if someone want...
I have noticed just one thing, i struggle aganist 4-4-1-1 formation, or when the opposing team plays down the flanks.... so any advice would be appreciated....

5 games into the Bundesliga and my HSV has won all 5 without conceding a single goal ! Awesome tactic. ))

This tactic worsks great for me at Blackburn, winning PL the second season. Don't really know how i did it but got lucky i guess. 10 draws and 3 defeats, lowest points i ever won the league with. If im playing against bigger teams such as Arsenal and Man Utd i set the mantality to normal(standard) works really great for me. Before the third season i got Nasri at free. Never happend to me before, almost impossible to sign im whoever you are.

What were to happen if I were to use Crouch with this tactic?

Change the TM supply to "to head", and make the wingers cross more.