SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

The winner of the Chairman of the Year award will get a free 4th draft pick, which will take place at the very beginning of the draft before anybody chooses.

That means one team will lose four players though

If you want everyone to lose 3 players what if Chairman of the League winner goes first in the draft

If you want everyone to lose 3 players what if Chairman of the League winner goes first in the draft

Didn't think of that, maybe they pick 1 to start then just 2 when its their turn?

Just taking over SLB and noticed I have Adam Johnson in my team... Bit awkward.

Could allow chairman of the year to be exempt from draft proceedings, or the idea of them having first draft pick seems a decen perk of winning

I'm quite happy with one club losing four players. I think the COTY deserves that privilege. If there is enough protest about it though I can remove it.

I'm willing to offer you a swap for a similar player, and will delete him from the game.

Adam Johnson has been replaced by the Brazilian Joaozinho. Roughly the same worth, PA, CA, positions played and age.

Cant find a delete button, but Johnsons stats have been set to 1 and his contract terminated.

Going to compromise and go straight down the middle! :)

Every club in the draft will each get three picks, which will be taken one at a time.

Every club will protect 5 players + 3 under 23's, this means that clubs can safeguard 8 players in total

The draft will take place in finishing order from last season, so the team that finished 4th in the Gold League will get first pick, all the way through to Atletico who pick last.

No club may lose more than three players! after three players have been taken from a certain club, the remaining players become off limits, please chose from a different side.

Any player that either takes more than 24 hours to pick, or picks somebody who has already been picked, will be bypassed until they are back, when they will slot in then and there.

The winner of the Chairman of the Year award will get a free 4th draft pick, which will take place at the very beginning of the draft before anybody chooses.

Sound fair? :)

I think this is the best possible compromise. I'm happy with it! :)

Chelsea Update

View attachment 166905

Season Summary
Yeezy expressed himself as being extremely pleased at this seasons performance of Chelsea in the brand new Platinum League. He was very satisfied that the team challenged for the title and battled it out against other top team until the last week of the season.

Some of the key highlights were wins against big teams in the league, but continued failure against the french (PSG) was an embarrassment. Kanye was not happy about loosing to them on multiple occasions.

Kanye has reassured fans that he will look to bring in some new faces to the club (and replace some old ones) over the summer period and ensure the team continues the good run under the masterful eye of Jose Mourinho.

The reason why Kanye is particularly unhappy on the above picture?

He never agreed to signing Fellaini. He is not a fan and does not know how this transferred materialized. Kanye was busy recording his new album at the time when this January transfer occurred, and Kanye is deeply sorry and would like to apologise to all the fans for such mismanagement on club's behalf.

It almost sounds like the transfer was the nail in the coffin from PSG on top of all the defeats this season.

Chelsea Player of the Season:
Oscrar - 7 goals, 8 assists, 5 times Player of the Match

Chelsea Goal Scorer of the Season:
Eden Hazard - 14 goals

I don't like the extra draft pick for chairman of the year. It would be fine for fifteen people, but would suck for that one player who loses four players when everyone else only lost three.

How ow about chairman of the year gets to take all three of their draft picks at once when it gets to their turn? Or two of their draft picks at once?

If that doesn't sound good, I'd say giving chairman of the year the first draft pick is the best option available. Still keeps the draft fair, but gives the chairman of the year winner a bit of a boost :)

I don't like the extra draft pick for chairman of the year. It would be fine for fifteen people, but would suck for that one player who loses four players when everyone else only lost three.

How ow about chairman of the year gets to take all three of their draft picks at once when it gets to their turn? Or two of their draft picks at once?

If that doesn't sound good, I'd say giving chairman of the year the first draft pick is the best option available. Still keeps the draft fair, but gives the chairman of the year winner a bit of a boost :)

First pick is probably the best compromise.

Well I missed the Parliamentary Session! I am sorry time difference sucks! I read all the points and you lot seem to have come to an amicable solution! Can't wait for second season to commence.

Also SaintMotbot you have a thought to what I Pm'ed you?

Well I missed the Parliamentary Session! I am sorry time difference sucks! I read all the points and you lot seem to have come to an amicable solution! Can't wait for second season to commence.

Also SaintMotbot you have a thought to what I Pm'ed you?

Same here. Time difference sucks. Never mind though. Can't wait for second season now.

Inter End season update

Relegated.

As Expected.

Though we managed to get 2 wins, it was nowhere near enough to go straight down to Gold league.

#COYS

TOTTENHAM TAKEOVER COMPLETE!

View attachment 1035044

RishCorp, along with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart are delighted to announce that negotiations regarding a takeover of Tottenham Hotspur have been completed! As part of this takeover, the upper structure of the club remains unchanges (thus, Daniel Levy continues on as CEO).

Given that Cube and Hart are still filming Ride Along 45, here's a few words from the chairman of the RishCorp:

I'm absolutely delighted to be realizing a dream of mine in taking over Tottenham. While it is true that I am a Manchester United fan, I've had a soft spot for Tottenham ever since that wonderful comeback in 2008-09 and that Bale hattrick against Inter about two seasons after that. I'm also surprised that Tottenham weren't in the initial set of Platinum League clubs, since we'd probably do a much better job than Liverpool, but oh well, not complaining as I wouldn't have had this opportunity if they were in the Platinum League!

The squad will be analyzed in the coming hours (after watching Manchester United get spanked by their noisy neighbors) and the full list of protected players will be up. One thing's for sure: Hugo Lloris is going nowhere!​

AS Roma have today announced that they have been taken over by the Indian liquor baron Vijay Mallya. The Kingfisher owner, who also owns the Royal Challenger's Bangalore cricket franchise, and F1 Force India team, has vowed to bring the good times to AS Roma. Being a man of a lavish lifestyle, Mallya has told that he will splash whatever money is necessary to make Roma a sexy name in the footballing world, and has promised the fans a string of exciting players to strut their stuff in Rome.
Mallya will meet with Manager Garcia and then announce the list of untouchable Roma players.

Fans are looking forward to this change with cautious optimism.