SaintMotbot's Premier League Chairman Game

Kinda liking this idea of nightly updates. Nice and quick. Also means I can just do press releases every couple of months or so :p

Kinda liking this idea of nightly updates. Nice and quick. Also means I can just do press releases every couple of months or so :p

I am aiming to do them ASAP :) It might not be possible to do nightly updates, but I will certainly try and do every other day as a minimum.. the next update should be out in the next few hours!

I am aiming to do them ASAP :) It might not be possible to do nightly updates, but I will certainly try and do every other day as a minimum.. the next update should be out in the next few hours!

And if Stoke play bad again please try to sim again

November Update

Premier League

Gameweek 12

View attachment 163484
View attachment 163483
Another remarkable set of results as Stoke finally get the win they deserved! picking up a marvelous win against Arsenal, Zlatan grabbing both the goals. Watford continue their fine form, as do Southampton who see off South coast rivals Bournemouth. Leicester also do a fantastic job by thumping Chelsea while Liverpool keep up their title challenge by comfortably beating Villa.

Gameweek 13

View attachment 163479
View attachment 163478
View attachment 163477
Manchester United beat Arsenal comfortably in the game of the season so far, Anthony Martial stepping up to the plate. Watford thrash Southampton in the battle of the Champions League hopefuls, while Man City and Tottenham slug it out in a draw. Liverpool keep the pressure firmly on by beating Newcastle, while Chelsea beat Stoke with another Falcao goal.

Gameweek 14

View attachment 163474
View attachment 163473
Chelsea hold Man United to a draw at Old Trafford, while Liverpool destroy Arsenal to move top of the Premier League! Southampton and Watford both pick up wins to continue their miraculous form while Stoke and City continue their new found form as well.

Table

View attachment 163472
Van Gaal's Liverpool sit proudly at the top of the table, closely trailed by Klopp's United. Watford and Southampton round out the Champions League places while Arsenal have somewhat drastically dropped all the way down to 9th in the table following three straight losses, surely putting Wenger's job on the line. Stoke have leapt up the table with a couple of good wins, but poor Swansea are still waiting for their first win!

League Cup

No further games have been played in the league cup.

Champions League

View attachment 163463
View attachment 163462
Both Manchester Clubs have qualified successfully from their groups. Chelsea are right on the verge, but Arsenal are making a right mess of their group!

Europa League

View attachment 163461
View attachment 163460
Liverpool and Tottenham both qualify for the next round with so far unbeaten records. Southampton also qualify but mainly due to just how poor BATE and Legia have been, West Ham are still in with a shot but will need to beat Dnipro to qualify.

Manager of the Month

View attachment 163459

Player of the Month

View attachment 163458

Young player of the Month

View attachment 163457

Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHNFY0OVMzOHpGOFk/view?usp=sharing

Stoke have been starting their season now, only 11 games after the other teams...

How does everybody feel about another update now? and then the starting of the next transfer window?

Hey! I'm gonna have to pull out. Just can't find the time to participate in 2 CG's. Might join again on a later date.
Sorry!

How does everybody feel about another update now? and then the starting of the next transfer window?

I'd say having the transfer window over a weekend is a good thing. So for me, if the window starts tomorrow, that's brilliant.

As for another update already, I really love getting updates, but maybe leave it until tonight / tomorrow morning to let people catch up a bit?

I'd say having the transfer window over a weekend is a good thing. So for me, if the window starts tomorrow, that's brilliant.

As for another update already, I really love getting updates, but maybe leave it until tonight / tomorrow morning to let people catch up a bit?

The problem is I'm not gunna be on much over the next few days, so I thought I could get the last sim over and done with and then let the transfer window run until sunday/monday until im back.. but if people want me to hold off then thats fine!

The problem is I'm not gunna be on much over the next few days, so I thought I could get the last sim over and done with and then let the transfer window run until sunday/monday until im back.. but if people want me to hold off then thats fine!

Well if the alternative is no updates at all during the weekend, I'd say you do the update before leaving, so that the transfer window can run while you're away. I'm sure Arsene can't **** up any more during December, lewie!??! :p

Well if the alternative is no updates at all during the weekend, I'd say you do the update before leaving, so that the transfer window can run while you're away. I'm sure Arsene can't **** up any more during December, lewie!??! :p

:(