SaintMotbot's Premier League Chairman Game

Let me go for Aston Villa. Will keep the expectations low.

Well I guess Norwich. I hate the time zones as I always miss the best teams :/

Time to get started!!!

Before I open the transfer window, here is a quick look at your clubs finances.

TeamBalance
Arsenal£325,000,000
Aston Villa£10,000,000
Bournemouth£1,800,000
Chelsea£108,000,000
Crystal Palace£33,000,000
Everton£22,000,000
Leicester£4,600,000
Liverpool£74,000,000
Man City£32,900,000
Man Utd£267,000,000
Newcastle£8,000,000
Norwich£4,700,000
Southampton£12,000,000
Stoke£13,000,000
Sunderland£3,300,000
Swansea£15,000,000
Tottenham£104,000,000
Watford£4,900,000
West Brom£4,600,000
West Ham£8,800,000

Ok, so this is kind of important about finances..

I do not care what you do with your finances so long as the tv money/prize money at the end of the season gets you back into the black. If you are unsure of how much you can spend, I would urge caution, but once the game save is up, perhaps take over your club and look at the budgets you are given as a guideline.

I really dont want to impose any punishments on clubs that are in the red at the end of the season, but if I have to I will. Punishments will include further fines, transfer embargos, enforced player sales and points deductions, depending on the severity of your debt.

View attachment 165480

Takeover at Arsenal!

There has been latest developments over at Arsenal, and it is that Arsenal have got a new chairman, in what he wants to be called 'Lewie'. We have a statement and a Transfer List from this guy now:

"I am excited to be the new chairman here at Arsenal. We have been building up the balance for a long time now, and ahead of the new TV Deal next year, we need to prove that we can sign the right players, and we need quality players in some situations. Personally, I reckon Wenger has done all that he has can, but I would like to hire somebody else to mark the new generation here. If anyone wants Wenger, we can offer him for a compensation role, or a swap if I feel your manager is good enough to lead Arsenal FC."

Transfer List

Arsene Wenger - £3m (Quality manager, will lead clubs to greatness. Plays 4-2-3-1 Wide)

Joel Campbell - £8m (Tricky Costa Rican player, can play LW, RW or ST very well, has quality dribbling. £30k a week)

Mikel Arteta - £400k (Can play in any tactic with Natural position in DM and CM, a Model Professional, £70k wages)

Mathieu Flamini - £1m (Can also play DM and CM, has great Mental stats, and will go for any ball, £55k wages)

Gabriel Paulista - £15m (Leading BPL CB, Impressive Physical stats, 18 Determination, £50k wages)

Cameron Takes over Hammers

Prime Minister David Cameron has taken over West Ham United in what is seen as a slightly controversial deal. Cameron wasn't exactly sure who he supported when pressed by the leading newspapers, was it Villa, was it West Ham - no matter, he was certain they played in claret and blue. He brings to the club, George Osborne, who will not be directly employed but will have a say over finances. Cameron tried to allay the fears of Hammers supporters, stating the club isn't in as much of a mess as the country was when he took charge.

It's unclear how Cameron financed the deal at this time. In a short statement, Cameron said: "I am delighted to be the new owner of Aston Vi.......West Ham United, I will release the names of the players who are staunch Labour followers and they will be immediately listed for transfer".

View attachment 165416

Aston Villa Takeover Finalized!

After hours of long negotiations (which by all means included all the drama any soap would provide), the new owner has emerged.

It appears that Harvey Specter, the infamous New York's lawyer - arguably the best closer in town - has bought the club.

His interest in football was unknown to the public but he appears to be highly interested in taking Aston Villa to glory.

In his recent interview he stated that he likes an underdog. And he likes them even more, when they win, especially when it's thanks to him. Harvey is a winner. Let's see what his future as AV's chairman brings.

Manchester United takeover

View attachment 1036484

MANCHESTER UNITED TAKEOVER COMPLETE!

Manchester United has been taken over by future President of the United States Frank Underwood. Underwood will have a press conference later, but has stated that he's delighted to take over and promises to set the club up for great success. He's decided that the best way to do this would be by clearing out the deadwood, which includes getting rid of the following players:

CATEGORY 1. PLAYERS I WANT TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH

Sergio Romero - 6 million pounds
Marouane Fellaini - 8 million pounds
Wayne Rooney - 30 million pounds

CATEGORY 2. PLAYERS I MIGHT BE TEMPTED INTO SELLING

Daley Blind - 45 million pounds
Juan Mata - 65+ million pounds
Ander Herrera - 50+ million pounds

As always, if you fancy a player not in either category, send me a PM and we'll go from there!​

I'll have a transfer list for Liverpool up tomorrow. However, if you're interested in any player PM me and I'll get back to you tomorrow with how much I'd be looking for for them. Did mean to get a proper look at the save and do a transfer logs tonight, but something came up :)

TRUMP SELLING

HERE ARE PLAYERS DONALD IS SELLING
Andy King 9m 26yr old midfielder and does a great job
Okasaki 13m great finisher quality player
Albrighton 15m great winger rapid and great at crosses

TEMPTED TO LET MAHREZ GO BUT WILL BE VERY HIGH FEE TO SELL:p

Everton Taken over by David Beckham

Tonight David Beckham confirmed the big news that has forgotten about america and decide to take over Everton. With the small amount of money Beckham has he will be focusing on signing some great players.

Everyone is available at a price.

Transfers list
Steven Pienaar-300k
Leon Osman-400k
Gareth Barry- 750k
Felipe Mattioni 1.2mill
Arouna Koné 1.4mill
Bryan Oviedo 3.1mill

All under 21's are available to loan