SaintMotbot's Premier League Chairman Game

Hey guys

Sorry I havnt been answering my PM's, Had a busy day. Just working through them now! dont worry if I dont answer you, they will have been noted down.

View attachment 165045

Silvio's EPL Challenge

Silvio Berlusconi has for some random reason bought out West Brom!
The Italian media tycoon is already a controlling shareholder of A.C. Milan but has today also 51% shareholder of West Brom.

When asked why he has had an interest in West Brom his answer was quite clear. "Well... errr.... Everrrybody has taken da othher teams in da english premier leaguee so I err was err left wit just the one teamm left which was Westa Broma. It is a not a bad thing, I believe dat da worst team in da league is... Not mine. Da challenge in season 1 is tooo try and survive the league den season 2 will a be easier."

"I have made a few new err plans which will err... change things for da good I think. We have a some a players who errr are very bada for da club as money is what I'm good wid so need for them a to go."

Salomon Rondon - ST - £20m
Victor Anichebe - £3.5m
Craig Gardner - £1m
Chester - DC - £5.5m
Barbir - DC - £300k

View attachment 1036906

Players still for Sale!

Juanmi - £4 mil - £40k pw
A versatile young attacking midfielder/striker with great potential but unfortunately just does not fit into Koeman's system. Pace and acceleration of 16, dribbling and first touch of 15 and finishing of 14, the lad is still only 22 and will surely only develop and get better, a bargain price as I need his wages off the books!

Oriol Romeu - £4 mil - £35k pw
The former Chelsea star still has a lot to offer any club, but has fallen down the pecking order here due to new arrivals. A hard as nails defensive midfielder with an eye for a pass that could be the perfect base to any counter attacking or possession side.​

Just a quick notice to everybody! on review of the rules, it has been raised by several people that perhaps two foreign transfers isnt enough, with this in mind I have taken the action or raising the amount of foreign transfers available to you to three. The full list of amended transfer allowances can be found in the opening post.

Just a quick notice to everybody! on review of the rules, it has been raised by several people that perhaps two foreign transfers isnt enough, with this in mind I have taken the action or raising the amount of foreign transfers available to you to three. The full list of amended transfer allowances can be found in the opening post.

Does this include loans also?

Matt Miazga (DC) - £5m
John Obi Mikel (CDM/CM) - £10m
Oscar (AMC/AMR) - £40m
Marco Amelia (GK) - Free
Pedro (AML/AMR) - £35m
Branislav Ivanovic (DC/DR) - £15m

All prices are negotiable, and everyone else does have a price

Come on guys, some great talent available at Chelsea!

Need players on Loan for Norwich! Please contact me if you want to loan some :D

Everton are still open for business if you want someone contact me

Watford Deadline Day Deals Bonanza!

Transfer List Prices

Haurelho Gomes - £500K
Costel Pantilimon - £2M
Sebastian Prödl - £5M
Miguel Britos - £3M
Ikechi Anya - £4M
Valon Behrami - £4M
Jose Manuel Jurado - £7.5M
Almen Abdi - £5M
Odion Igalho £12.5M
Etienne Capoue - £12.5M
Mario Suarez - £15M
Jose Holebas - £2.5M
Craig Cathcart - £5M
Steven Berghuis - £3M
Adiene Guediora - £2M

Joel Campbell - £7m (Tricky Costa Rican player, can play LW, RW or ST very well, has quality dribbling. £30k a week)

Mikel Arteta - £250k (Can play in any tactic with Natural position in DM and CM, a Model Professional, £70k wages)

David Ospina - £8m (Is really good at reflexes, still just 26, young for a goalie, £55k wages)

Olivier Giroud - £29m (One of the best Target Men in the league, would do great for a club who need that tall ST up front, £90k wages)

Last edited:
Some people seem intreseted in some of my key players

All are negotiable.

lukaku- 50mill
Ross Barkley - 50 mill
Stones 45mill

TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED!

Will process deals and edit the database before opening the 2nd window, hopefully within the hour.

Transfer window round up

A hugely busy window with a lot of clubs significantly strengthening their sides. There has been some massive spending, some fantastic bargains, some exciting young talent coming to to the EPL and also some very odd acquisitions. Here are the top transfers of the window!

View attachment 164818

5. Hummels - £54 mil - Arsenal
Mats Hummels arrives from Dortmund to no doubt attempt to organise what has been a shaky Arsenal defense for many years. We all know that he has the quality to be a top centre back, can he realise that potential at the Emirates?

View attachment 164816

4. Varane - £55 mil - Man United
Another top quality centre back, Varane makes the move from Real Madrid to the red devils as Jurgen Klopp begins the Old Trafford re-shuffle. Can Varane adjust to the high tempo pressing game?

View attachment 164814

3. Paulo Dybala - £77 mil - Arsenal
Paulo Dybala moves from Juventus to Arsenal for an eye watering amount of money. The lad has goals on him and could be the perfect foil for Sanchez, Ozil and co.

View attachment 164813

2. Paul Pogba - £106 mil - Arsenal
Arsenal continue their Juventus raid by confirming a new world record transfer!! Paul Pogba moves to the Emirates with the reputation of being the finest midfielder in world football. His signing certainly makes the gunners a formidable proposition and could add steel to the midfield.

View attachment 164812

1. Neymar - £136 mil - Man United
What a signing this is. Neymar will now be plying his trade in the Premier League after completing an astonishing £136 million deal! Could he be the man to lead United into a new era? or will his £600k a week... yes.. £600k a week! wages be a waste of money?

Some shout outs to clubs that dont have the money to make it onto the top list, there were some excellent deals snapped up. Carlos Tevez links up with his old pal Znik at Watford, and is joined by Marc Bartra and Juan Bernat as Watford begin to look like a really good side. Mateo Kovacic to Liverpool looks to be a fantastic piece of business, as does Angel Correa to Everton. Norwich have had a superb transfer window, snapping up Gabriel Barbosa, Thiago Maia and Adnan Januzaj to bolster their survival bid. Southampton bring in Mario Gotze on loan for the season and Leicester go for experience by signing both Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott from Arsenal.

Full list of transfers

Arsenal
Danny Drinkwater - £17 mil – 25k pw
Sadio Mane - £1 mil + part ex - £45k pw
James Ward-Prowse - £9.5 mil - £40k pw
Sam Byram - £9 mil + Part ex - £25k pw
Tommie Hoban - £8.5 mil - £16k pw
Paul Pogba - £106 mil - £230k pw
Mats Hummels - £54 mil - £130k pw
Paulo Dybala - £77 mil - £130k pw
Ruben Neves - £19.5 mil - £30k pw
Gianluigi Donnarumma - £20 mil - £10k pw
John Stones - £27.5 mil + Part ex - £30k pw

Aston Villa
Bilal Balasicoglu - £2.8 mil - £4.6k pw
Nicolai Boilesen - £500k - £11.8k pw
Mathieu Flamini - £800k – 55kpw
James Wilson – Loan - £20k pw
Mark Hudson - £400k - £10k pw
Jurgen Locadia - £4.25 mil - £11k pw
Ruben Loftus-Cheek – Loan - £4k pw

Bournemouth

Chelsea
Ricardo Rodriguez - £21.5 mil - £180k pw
Nicklas Bendtner - £6.4 mil - £60k pw
Thiago – Loan - £125k pw
Youri Tielemans - £3 mil - £50k pw
Jonjo Shelvey - £10 mil - £50k pw

Crystal Palace
Juanmi - £4 mil - £40k pw
Christian Benteke - £15 mil - £100k pw

Everton
Danny Ings – Loan - £75k pw
Lewis Cook - £9 mil - £12k pw
Moussa Dembele - £10 mil - £6k pw
Angel Correa - £11 mil - £40k pw
Eder Balanta - £6 mil - £15k pw
Santi Cazorla - Part ex - £90k pw

Leicester
Theo Walcott – Part Ex - £140k pw
Jack Wilshere - £24 mil - £80k pw
Shane Long – Part ex - £45k pw

Liverpool
Martin Odegaard - £6.6 mil - £65k pw
Mateo Kovacic - £24.5 mil - £170k pw
Gabriel Paulista - £13.5 mil - £50k pw
Jack Butland - £7 mil + Part ex - £30k pw

Man City

Man Utd
Neymar - £136 mil - £600k pw
Raphael Varane - £55 mil - £150k pw
Nathan Redmond - £16 mil - £25k pw

Newcastle
Joey O’Brien - £1 mil - £25k pw
Ben Watson - £3 mil - £17k pw
Isaac Success - £1.8 mil - £21k pw
Maicon - £3 mil - £36k pw
Phillipe Mexes - £1.7 mil - £36k pw
Stefan Savic – Loan - £18k pw
Balde Keita – Loan - £12k pw
Diogo Jota – £1 mil - £7k pw
Anthony Maisonnial - £60k - £7k pw

Norwich
Adnan Januzaj – Loan - £0 pw
Thiago Maia - £2.75 mil - £20k pw
Jonas - £7.25 mil - £35k pw
Gabriel Barbosa - £14 mil - £50k pw
R. Bazoer - £5.5 mil - £25k pw
D. Caliguiri – Loan – £27k pw
Kwado Asamoah – Loan - £38.5k pw

Southampton
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - £1 mil + Part Ex – 55k pw
Calum Chambers – Part ex - £45k pw
Daniel Amartey - £3 mil + Part ex - £20k pw
Lincoln - £154k - £6k pw
Andrija Zivkovic - £2.5 mil - £22k pw
Sergio Canales – Loan - £22.5k pw
Dennis Praet - £3.7 mil - £25k pw
Mario Gotze – loan - £165k pw
Terrence Kongolo - £4.5 mil - £10k pw
Jonothan Calleri - £3.5 mil - £30k pw

Stoke
Simon Mignolet – Part ex - £55kpw
Jhon Arango - £60k - £750 pw

Sunderland

Swansea
Serge Gnabry – Loan - £20k pw

Tottenham

Watford
Michel Vorm – Loan – £40k pw
Mohamed Elneny – Loan - £50k pw
Divock Origi – Loan - £25k pw
Marc Bartra - £8.5 mil - £85k pw
Carlos Tevez - £11 mil - £75k pw
Sergi Gomez - £4.6 mil - £18k pw
Che Nunnely - £140k - £1k pw
Donis Avdijaj - £800k - £8.5k pw
Juan Bernat – Loan - £34.5 k pw
Everton Ribeiro – Loan - £48k pw

West Brom
Patrice Evra – Loan - £60k pw
Andrea Pirlo - £1.1 mil - £35k pw
Mour Samb – Free - £6k pw

West Ham
Ben Sheaf – Part ex - £2k pw

I will open the secondary transfer window shortly in the next post, which will include finances, a game save and details for the transfer window!

Secondary Transfer Window

The transfer window will now re-open for a further 24 hours to all clubs. This will give you another chance to grab players if you lost out in the previous window. You may only use what transfer slots remain from the previous window. A further reminder that the revision of the number of foreign transfers is for foreign transfers only, not foreign loans or foreign under 18s or domestic transfers.

The window will close at 9 PM GMT tomorrow evening, just under 23 hours time.

Club Finances

TeamBalance
Arsenal£19,000,000
Aston Villa£1,200,000
Bournemouth£1,800,000
Chelsea£78,000,000
Crystal Palace£8,000,000
Everton£13,000,000
Leicester£600,000
Liverpool£36,000,000
Man City£32,900,000
Man Utd£50,000,000
Newcastle£6,500,000
Norwich- £9,300,000
Southampton£18,500,000
Stoke£15,500,000
Sunderland£3,300,000
Swansea£15,000,000
Tottenham£104,000,000
Watford- £8,600,000
West Brom£1,800,000
West Ham£18,800,000

Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHNzdROEpEYlhNZE0/view?usp=sharing

Any mistakes on the game save, please let me know and I will fix!

Last edited:
Apologies for my lack of activity but Easter is a busy, family time so haven't been able to get near the save. Will try to get at least one player in before the second window closes but it's Easter Sunday so no promises :p