View attachment 102431

Here are the results so far, playing control at home and standard away. My media prediction is 19th and I'm in 15th, 6 points clear of the drop. So I'm tempering expectations a bit but things haven't gone quite as well as I'd hoped.

View attachment 1106659

Here are the results so far, playing control at home and standard away. My media prediction is 19th and I'm in 15th, 6 points clear of the drop. So I'm tempering expectations a bit but things haven't gone quite as well as I'd hoped.

In my first season on the PL we finished 14th. Next year I was able to buy quality players and doing pretty well, so just keep it going.

Zyndar, do u think that the samurai elite is even better than the Zidane?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Zyndar, do u think that the samurai elite is even better than the Zidane?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Different tactics mate, I am not comparing these.

Different tactics mate, I am not comparing these.
Zyndar you always have the same answer. "Different tactics i dont know"... but when you create a tactic you test it some how... (and your tactics are working) and you see results! Do you think the guy who creates mercedes after question which car is better mercedes or fiat is better??? Will say: i dont know its different cars :))) you play the same game and you need to win or you drive it on the road... so as a tactic creator this answer made you look... i dont know... the guy who cant trust...

Zyndar you always have the same answer. "Different tactics i dont know"... but when you create a tactic you test it some how... (and your tactics are working) and you see results! Do you think the guy who creates mercedes after question which car is better mercedes or fiat is better??? Will say: i dont know its different cars :))) you play the same game and you need to win or you drive it on the road... so as a tactic creator this answer made you look... i dont know... the guy who cant trust...

Hahahahahahhahaha xD

Your thinking is exaggerated.

If I would have a custom league where all my tactics would be tested then I could say yes it got 5 more points so it's better. But this is not the case. Sometimes I test in one way, sometimes in another. Why? Because I like to do it. Or at least I used to. If I would say that one tactic is better than the other then I would depreciate it, but the thing is that for some people Zidane 4231 will be better, for other Elite will be better or maybe there are users still using the Joker with success. And I am sure you know that there are plenty of things which actuate a tactic performance. And I never said "I don't know", I am saying, I am not comparing.

All in all I am removing those tactics which are not good or outdated. In the future, when someone is going to ask me if this tactic is better than that one, I will simply ignore it.

Well Zyndar, don't go all TFF on your threads xD

Besides there is that ongoing discussion about custom test leauges, and how accurate the are, especially with instant result used.

Actually i think TFF's way to remove old tactics is working for people.couse if someone come to your thread so it means he is looking for tactic and want the best one who can make his manager save enjoyable.But then he looks ohhh **** there is more then one in the thread.so its very first and simple question which one is better? And the creator cant give the answer :) im not attacking you but its just my personal opinion couse its confusing...

Actually i think TFF's way to remove old tactics is working for people.couse if someone come to your thread so it means he is looking for tactic and want the best one who can make his manager save enjoyable.But then he looks ohhh **** there is more then one in the thread.so its very first and simple question which one is better? And the creator cant give the answer :) im not attacking you but its just my personal opinion couse its confusing...

Not feeling attacked at all mate :)

Speaking of TFF tactics and closeing threads, often people report that they still get good results with older tactics, it has been seen in the Aggressor thread about Beast v4, but again it's personal taste and how people want to play their game - some people picks a tactic and force on a club(works well with big and/or rich clubs, maybe not soo well with small clubs) and some people choose a club and look after a tactic there fit what the club already have in the team and what it's possible to change.

Personally I tend to find a tactic there suits the club/players, unless it's a big and rich club, where the money and reputation can get the players needed for a certain tactic.

New tactic has been added to the OP

It was inspired by Italy under Marcelo Lippi on the World Cup 2006, which they've won.

2484399-20170306-WZGPPU.png
2484400-20170306-9Egz9q.png

SAMURAI - RONIN

2484394-20170306-MyCdSG.png

NOTES

- When chasing a goal, put the D-line to slightly higher

Test season with Everton