thank you very very good zyndar your regular use the v2 and win the CHAMPIONS League with Schalke

### New 4-1-4-1 version added to the OP. ###

SAMURAI ELITE

2477742-20170227-lJ58mx.png

Notes- !Important! Use Control mentality at home and Standard on away games !Important!

Test season with Everton

Do you use standard for holding the lead at home? Or change to control on away when chasing a goal?

Do you use standard for holding the lead at home? Or change to control on away when chasing a goal?

Usually no, just using same mentality for the whole match, but thats me, try and experiment :)

Still about the Elite 4141: whom to take off when down a men?

This feature of the Gunzo skin, that makes the roles/duties visible, is quite interesting. Always wanted to see this annoying ManU setup. If it is valid of course.

Last edited:
Just finished the test season with Everton. I can say I am very satisfied with the outcome. Jagielka retired in January so I had to make 1 transfer.

First match with 4-1-4-1 elite with my team.

3-0 to Manchester Uts.

Which one has better performance? Elite or 4-1-4-1? :)

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

I will try Elite in my AC Milan second season.

I will update after half of the season.

Thanks !

Nice one. Starting 3 season, just got promoted, need a new tatic, will try this. Media Predition = LAST.

Lets show them otherwise :)

About OI?

After spending hours on the transfer market now the squad is finalized and it looks like a much better bunch of players than last year. Sadly I was not able to attract many talented young players. I am going to use SAMURAI ELITE and have SAMURAI V2 as a backup.

The Elite makes the wide midfielders to score a lot, along with the striker who has also large amount of assists. Pretty high scoring tactic, although the formation is defensive. The runs from deep midfield seems to be challenging to the ME :)