Ok i started a season with frankfurt i had boshido in one slot as a special weapon.i started using my own tactic but only managed 13th place in a half season i continued some part of second season with my own tactic but it drove me near relegation since i am not gud at tactics,then i released my special weapon and look at what i managed to do!
View attachment 101599View attachment 101598
I think i can fire them to europa league spot now the board is going nuts

the 4-4-1-1 and zidane dont work as good on the new patch:(

Zyndar, you think a team could train every three tactic and use them in different situation? Idk, 4-4-1-1 as "standard", 4-4-2 more offensive and 4-1-4-1 more defensive? Or is better choose one and go straight with that until is fully known by the squad?

And, in second opinion, which is better IYO for a very lower league? I'm in Slovenian Second Division :3

Zyndar, you think a team could train every three tactic and use them in different situation? Idk, 4-4-1-1 as "standard", 4-4-2 more offensive and 4-1-4-1 more defensive? Or is better choose one and go straight with that until is fully known by the squad?

And, in second opinion, which is better IYO for a very lower league? I'm in Slovenian Second Division :3

I would choose 1 and only train the other 2 once it is fully fluid. Yes it gives you a full set of tactics where you can change formation with only 1 sub. For very low level I would go with Bushido, 4-4-2 is always a good choice in LL.

I would choose 1 and only train the other 2 once it is fully fluid. Yes it gives you a full set of tactics where you can change formation with only 1 sub. For very low level I would go with Bushido, 4-4-2 is always a good choice in LL.
Thank you! Last two question is about filters:
1. are all skills in a filter equally important?
2. is preferable a player with "equilibrated" skills or a player with "high and low" skills? Es: better 11-12-11-12 or 9-15-13-9?

Thank you! Last two question is about filters:
1. are all skills in a filter equally important?
2. is preferable a player with "equilibrated" skills or a player with "high and low" skills? Es: better 11-12-11-12 or 9-15-13-9?

1. No. The more highlighted on player's screen are more important
2. I prefer the 2nd

1. No. The more highlighted on player's screen are more important
2. I prefer the 2nd
So, just for understand, in the "central defender" filter, Heading, Tackling, Marking, Positioning and Elevation is more important than Concentration, Decision and Anticipation, right?
And a Defender with 15 in Heading and Tackling and 9 in Marking is preferable than one with 13-13-13? [Assuming all the other skills equal]

Last edited:
So, just for understand, in the "central defender" filter, Heading, Tackling, Marking, Positioning and Elevation is more important than Concentration, Decision and Anticipation, right?
And a Defender with 15 in Heading and Tackling and 9 in Marking is preferable than one with 13-13-13? [Assuming all the other skills equal]

Heading, Tackling, Marking, Positioning and Jumping Reach are considered the most important for the central defender role, but the other mental attributes are also vital. Based on your example I would rather choose the player with 13-13-13, since 9 marking for a CD is not acceptable. In my previous answer I was referring to other attributes, not the most important/important ones.

Also your personal preference is important, what do you consider the most vital. For example who is the better CD in your opinion?

View attachment 101035

Last edited:
Heading, Tackling, Marking, Positioning and Jumping Reach are considered the most important for the central defender role, but the other mental attributes are also vital. Based on your example I would rather choose the player with 13-13-13, since 9 marking for a CD is not acceptable. In my previous answer I was referring to other attributes, not the most important/important ones.

Also your personal preference is important, what do you consider the most vital. For example who is the better CD in your opinion?

View attachment 1108224
I would choose Jagielka... You? :D