Good tactic Zyndar I've added it to my 3 tactics alongside TFF Aggressor Defensive & Attacking. Just beaten Man City 2-1 away with Huddersfield in the EPL.

At the end of the 2019/2020 season, I ended up finishing 7th with Wigan in the PL (media prediction 19th). I won manager of the year to boot. I mostly used Elite but switched to Ronin sometimes when things just weren't working. Removed "get stuck in" from both tactics (too many cards) and usually switched one WB to WB-S to prevent getting countered too much. I really ended up liking these tactics. Thanks!

NAPOLI FIRST SEASON:

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE, SERIA A, COPPA ITALIA

Tactic:
SAMURAI ELITE

Training:
General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, MATCH TACTICS afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

The rest is the same as OP!

View attachment 100804

View attachment 100803

View attachment 100802

View attachment 100801

View attachment 100800

View attachment 100799

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TACTIC! / KÖSZÖNÖM SZÉPEN A TAKTIKÁT!

NAPOLI FIRST SEASON:

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE, SERIA A, COPPA ITALIA

Tactic:
SAMURAI ELITE

Training:
General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, MATCH TACTICS afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

The rest is the same as OP!

View attachment 1108476

View attachment 1108477

View attachment 1108478

View attachment 1108479

View attachment 1108480

View attachment 1108481

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TACTIC! / KÖSZÖNÖM SZÉPEN A TAKTIKÁT!

Az mondjuk nem rossz ;)

Ronin is outstanding mate. By far the best tactic I've used this year

All versions are working mate.

Hey Zyndar, will give it a go with Nottingham Forest first season in Championship. I am thinking to use Samurai Elite. Some arab guy just bought the club and gave me 25mil for transfers. Can you recommend me a good wide midfielder that will sign for me? Although I have the money to buy a good one, they won't sign because of the lower reputation of the Reds. But I plan to change that.

Hey Zyndar, will give it a go with Nottingham Forest first season in Championship. I am thinking to use Samurai Elite. Some arab guy just bought the club and gave me 25mil for transfers. Can you recommend me a good wide midfielder that will sign for me? Although I have the money to buy a good one, they won't sign because of the lower reputation of the Reds. But I plan to change that.

Just use the filters and exlcude the ones who are not interested and you should find your player. After that scout then to get some info on the estimated cost.

I play with hidden attributes so I have to scout for players. Thought someone played in championship before and can recommend me a player.

No ME change so why in need of an update?

Hey Zyndar, I can't find a player that has at least half circle at Wide midfielder. What attributes does the players need in this position the most? I see that they require tackling too, but Wide players have low tackling.

Hey Zyndar, I can't find a player that has at least half circle at Wide midfielder. What attributes does the players need in this position the most? I see that they require tackling too, but Wide players have low tackling.

Please use the filters and don't be too afraid because of the non-green circles.

Back