just find the tactic was the best before the update, and even though the update didn't have any ME chances it does not work as good

View attachment 99542
For me works pretty well. Played 9, W7 D2 L0. I like the way my team plays, nice attacking moves and if I'd have faster players that would be disatrous for opposition.

I am currently playing Samurai Elite, Cambridge in Championship. media prediction 22nd, and I am equal with Everton in the lead. (2019-2020 season). 21 games played 14W 3D 4L. Now I don't expect promotion as it is quite tight. But the tactic is working pretty. I came from using 352, which wasn't working for me (LLM is quite easy, I figured thats why 352 was working up to a point)
View attachment 99456View attachment 99455View attachment 99454

Last edited:
Only thing I do struggle with is finding out Ronin tactic. I tried it I think in some games as a way to beat the slumps in form, but I failed those times. Which is better for LLM you think Zyndar? Perhaps even Bushido maybe?

Only thing I do struggle with is finding out Ronin tactic. I tried it I think in some games as a way to beat the slumps in form, but I failed those times. Which is better for LLM you think Zyndar? Perhaps even Bushido maybe?

Elite or Bushido are the best for LLM.

Is there a version for the new update? Or its still working

RONIN 2 has been added to the OP

SAMURAI

RONIN 2

2527544-20170425-RKVUgt.png

Player search filter also updated with Shadow Striker requirements.

Back