Hello Zyndar! I'm trying Scavenger with "dribble less" unticked. Do you have any player filters? I have many midfielders and i'm not sure who to choose. Thanks in advance!!

Hello Zyndar! I'm trying Scavenger with "dribble less" unticked. Do you have any player filters? I have many midfielders and i'm not sure who to choose. Thanks in advance!!

Mate, player filters are in the OP ;)

Mate, player filters are in the OP ;)

I thought they were only filters for the other tactics in the thread. I've seen now that you have filters for any position! :wub: And what should we do when we're down to 10 men? Thanks for all your work, your tactic is working wonders with my Burnley squad. I started using it when Demolisher stopped working (probably because i lost my two best attacking midfielders as it depends a lot in the quality of the front three).

I thought they were only filters for the other tactics in the thread. I've seen now that you have filters for any position! :wub: And what should we do when we're down to 10 men? Thanks for all your work, your tactic is working wonders with my Burnley squad. I started using it when Demolisher stopped working (probably because i lost my two best attacking midfielders as it depends a lot in the quality of the front three).

Remove striker position.

I tried a lot of tacticts but I think the best tactic for FM 2017 Scavenger V1 thank you zyndar |)

Last edited:
For me original worked the best, the control version was only used when chasing a goal.
I had better results using control with world class teams. Now I'm playing counter with an underdog team and the rsults are INSANE. I will post the results at the end of the season.

Unbelievable results with an average squad. (Media prediction 6th)

nqnH8Cr.jpg

bqcawvG.jpg

bro pls share your tweak version
Just have 2 players stay back at corners and free kicks. That's it.

Also I use balanced general training with attacking movement as match training

Last edited:
Well regardless of tactics, the mentality changes everything.

The secret to utilizing a good tactic (like this and a lot of others)is to read the game, check the oponent and capitalize on mentality and tea mtalks (ONLY ocasionally using this) to get the squad to perform as good as possible in the matchup.

Blunders will happend regardless, mistakes will be made, but only hours and hours of playing will help you break down the AI and learn how to stretch winning streaks and keep runs unbeaten.

This is one of the best tactics on the forum and lifting Parma from Serie C back to Serie A i have only lost 11 games in 3 seasons slowly building up with back to back promotions and finishing 3rd in Serie A the first season.

Now that i have a solid foundation to step up to challenge for the title i can utilize a healthier transferbudget to strenghten core possitions to challenge Juventus for the throne!

Can Only say tho that nabbing Right players for right roles makes a insane difference, and maybe its my biggest tips for everyone.

IF you play with a BBM you NEED to have a fully capable BBM with decent longshoots to make him get the most out of the role!

I hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Cheers mate.
Only tactic i have found which has led me to win Portugal league with BRAGA in 1st season.

Had already tried Scavenger with United and wrote it off with its low win ratio compared to other tactics with United.
Tried it again with BRAGA and was brilliant in the league. The Counter worked best for me. If i tried the Control version, even at home to teams i should be 6 - 0 i would end up losing at HT.

Lost to SLB in both domestic cup finals, but the title win was great.

View attachment 83119

Cheers mate.
Only tactic i have found which has led me to win Portugal league with BRAGA in 1st season.

Had already tried Scavenger with United and wrote it off with its low win ratio compared to other tactics with United.
Tried it again with BRAGA and was brilliant in the league. The Counter worked best for me. If i tried the Control version, even at home to teams i should be 6 - 0 i would end up losing at HT.

Lost to SLB in both domestic cup finals, but the title win was great.

View attachment 1128158

The control version is for better teams, while the original is for underdogs.

Last edited: