zyndar - is still the scavanger your strongest tactic or are you getting better results with burnley formation ?

zyndar - is still the scavanger your strongest tactic or are you getting better results with burnley formation ?

The last couple of tactics were made for fun, just to offer different formations. I am only using Scavenger v1 in my personal save, which is the best I think.

The last couple of tactics were made for fun, just to offer different formations. I am only using Scavenger v1 in my personal save, which is the best I think.

And Scavenger V1 is on the opening page with the control one next to it? Apologies if that's a stupid questions

And Scavenger V1 is on the opening page with the control one next to it? Apologies if that's a stupid questions

Scav v1 and control 2 have been doing wonders for me! you will get good results with it!

Here too!

So, the reason I'm looking for a 442 is because I've got 3 world class strikers (Dybala, Dolberg, Kean) and a couple of world class wingers. Do you have any suggestions for any other formations or shapes?
I'm obviously looking at formations where they would play in their best positions. But for example I have someone like Iwobi who has great stats for any position in the midfield but he has a full rating (stars o the tactic screen) only for Inside Forward(L). How much effect does that sort of thing play in final output? I have Leroy Sane and Iwobi who can play on either flank but are not natural playing Wide Midfielder (both have 8-9 positioning stats).

Last edited:
So, the reason I'm looking for a 442 is because I've got 3 world class strikers (Dybala, Dolberg, Kean) and a couple of world class wingers. Do you have any suggestions for any other formations or shapes?

I am not sure whether your strikers are familiar with AMC position as shadow strikers, but you could give a go to SMUGGLER.

1000 poti

I am not sure whether your strikers are familiar with AMC position as shadow strikers, but you could give a go to SMUGGLER.

Dybala is, but Kean (scored 35 out of 26 games so far playing at AF in Hannibal) is'nt. Does it really matter if they are just accomplished in the position and not naturals?

Dybala is, but Kean (scored 35 out of 26 games so far playing at AF in Hannibal) is'nt. Does it really matter if they are just accomplished in the position and not naturals?
Accomplished should be enough.

Small update on the 2nd season with Sampdoria using Scavenger V1. I did a small change in the last couple of matches, removed the 'dribble less' TI. Now I rarely have to use control mentality. Also managed to have 10 games in a row without conceding ;)

Hi Zyndar!

Concerning I did a small change in the last couple of matches, removed the 'dribble less' TI.

Please confirm it below.

View attachment 90421

Which version are you using? V1 or V2? I can't seem to get it to work for my Hoffenheim team

The original version from post #2. The one with the Counter as the mentality. The key I've noticed in my early game is that the wing backs are key. I have Schelotto at RWB and when he plays the team is on fire, when my back up, Cristiano Piccini, plays the team doesn't do so well, he seems to hold back a bit more, Schelotto has the runs with ball down right and hugs line PPMs and is an absolute assist machine.

The original version from post #2. The one with the Counter as the mentality. The key I've noticed in my early game is that the wing backs are key. I have Schelotto at RWB and when he plays the team is on fire, when my back up, Cristiano Piccini, plays the team doesn't do so well, he seems to hold back a bit more, Schelotto has the runs with ball down right and hugs line PPMs and is an absolute assist machine.

I'll give it a go again with a different team and see if it works or not. But thanks for the feedback anyway.