which one is the best ?

I'm playing second tier team in Germany,
and I'm looking for the right tactic for promotion

Last edited:
so, zyndar, you have so many tactic threads,
which one is the best ?

I'm playing second tier team in Germany,
and I'm looking for the right tactic for promotion

So f.cking hate this question :) Scavenger v1 is the best.

So f.cking hate this question :) Scavenger v1 is the best.

Well I got promoted using your Scavenger v1,
but struggling on Bundesliga.
Currently I only got 1 point from 4 match (1 draw 3 lost)
All of them are narrow lost.

Great to see

Zyndar thanks for sharing these. It's great to see more conventional tactics being used.

What training do you use for Scavenger? Do you let assistant manager handle all and just train to individual positions? who takes set pieces - or just best for each take them?

Thank

Hello! What is the best tactic with 4 defenders of the OP? Are there any considered more efficient than the others?

Another doubt, any tactics with 4 defenders can be better than tactics with 3 defenders?

I've read about tactics with 3 defenders in FM17 being more effective than those with 4 defenders.

Awaiting. Thank you!

Hello! What is the best tactic with 4 defenders of the OP? Are there any considered more efficient than the others?

Another doubt, any tactics with 4 defenders can be better than tactics with 3 defenders?

I've read about tactics with 3 defenders in FM17 being more effective than those with 4 defenders.

Awaiting. Thank you!

3 defender tactics are better this year. My best 4 defender tactics are: Smuggler, Pacman, Burnley 41230

Training for Scavenger tactic please - ie Assistant Manager to handle? Train to Position?

3 defender tactics are better this year. My best 4 defender tactics are: Smuggler, Pacman, Burnley 41230

But I do notice that 3 Defender system often get goals conceded from crossing,
usually the defensive line get stretched wide making the left / right BPD closing down the crosser,
that often happen because the wing back has left open space when he attack.

Or maybe it's just me ?

Just for fun. Tested with a custom Burnley squad, media prediction is 11th.

2564845-20170613-QztHp5.png

View attachment 1119001 View attachment 1119002 View attachment 1119003

I did 2 more tests on the 41230, on Control and on Attacking mentality.

Control

Attacking

My opinion is that Standard mentality should be used by default and it can be changed to Control or Attacking depending on the match situation and on your club's stature. One thing for sure: the standard and the control are the most solid away approaches. And please, don't get mislead by the fact that the Control version got the most points, these were only short tests.

Additional test on the standard version is with TFF's league

Hi Zyndar,

Do you happen to have other strikerless tactic but with 3 CD?