Nomadic

Reaction score
San Basino FC - A Quest for World Domination

San Basino FC

This is a brand new club, situated in San Marino. The club has been placed into the FIFA World League Division 6 (all the highest reputation clubs). All 22 players within the squad are user made wonderkids with a starting CA of 110 and PA of -10.

View attachment 232062

Will we be able to conquer both the world both Domestically and Internationally!?!

Overview

View attachment 232067

Facilities

View attachment 232065

Squad Overview

View attachment 232064

League Table

View attachment 232037

Last edited:
Interesting, will be keeping an eye on this!

(Deleted my last post as I noticed you were trying to reserve that spot..I'm too nice :p)

Of course, I'm the lowest PA. :/

I have in game editor so can potentially up that if you are lucky...

Contracts have also all been messed up by been put on youth, but i can easily sort that with the editor.

It must not be that much of a secret base when 27.000 people are able to get there...XD

With such a squad we shouldn't have trouble to rank up through the leagues, I guess... (I don't know the actual format since I haven't downloaded this league... but come on, look at those kids... They're Premier League quality... with U19 contracts).

.P.S.: Any words on the division? Who are meant to be the toughest competition we may have on it?

It must not be that much of a secret base when 27.000 people are able to get there...XD

With such a squad we shouldn't have trouble to rank up through the leagues, I guess... (I don't know the actual format since I haven't downloaded this league... but come on, look at those kids... They're Premier League quality... with U19 contracts).

.P.S.: Any words on the division? Who are meant to be the toughest competition we may have on it?

Well the media prediction is for us to come 23rd out of 24..... and assistant reckons most players would be good for league 10 sides we are League 6!

Might be a tough first season haha

AFC Astra to finish second we shall win the league

or not hopefully both avoid the drop

Highest PA amongst the central defenders, happy with that! Pedersen looks good as well, really happy with this so far :) When it comes to the league predictions, they clearly have no idea what they're talking about! Haven't they seen out side, surely we'll finish top-3 ;)

Last edited:
When can we expect to see the first seasonal update?

I raised all the PAs to a minimum of 181 last night.

Unfortunately I am working from now until 10pm GMT and then again tomorrow morning so first update might not be until tomorrow evening I'm afraid, although if I finish a bit earlier today may get something out tonight.

Pre Season

Not a very convincing pre season at all...

Although i did leave my assistant manager in charge of these, so I am going to put it down to him being **** and give us the benefit of the doubt.

View attachment 231797

I was also asked to appoint our Captain and Vice Captain for the season. There were a number of candidates for the role including O'Connell, Kingsley, Antunes and Pederson but I thought it would be fairer to go with my assistants advice as i couldnt call it

View attachment 231796

The 1st of the cup was also drawn and will be our first ever competitive match...Unfortunately it wasnt the kindest of draws. Having not played any matches yet and after such a terrible season it will be difficult to choose a starting line up - so dont be offended if you are not selected!

View attachment 231791

6-1 to the back up team isn't good. We will struggle to survive it looks. However, personally pleased with 6 goals

San Basino FC Fall Short in Cup 1st Round

It was a very tough match to open with but we put up a good fight. Unfortunately we didn't start the game well at all, so were always chasing the game but once we got into our rhythm we actually looked a decent side and I really thought we were going to equalise at the end.

At least we can now focus on the league i guess!

View attachment 231786

View attachment 231785