San Basino FC Fall Short in Cup 1st Round

It was a very tough match to open with but we put up a good fight. Unfortunately we didn't start the game well at all, so were always chasing the game but once we got into our rhythm we actually looked a decent side and I really thought we were going to equalise at the end.

At least we can now focus on the league i guess!

View attachment 937330

View attachment 937332

Ive gone down in history!!!!!!!

Disappointed to go out but atleast we can concentrate on the league,

I have a feeling it could be a tough start to the season, but we will continue to get better with each game! Most players are already up to 112 CA

That's one bad debut for Pedersen, a booking and a 6.2 rating :S

Where were people even seeing the potential ability??

Edit, just seen!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's true. I am the star of the club. Already a goal and the highest average rating. THere is no stopping me.

That's one bad debut for Pedersen, a booking and a 6.2 rating :S

Well we have been thrown in at the deep end. As a 16 year old CB up against one of the top French sides, its no surprise you were found out!

Man... You should have given me the chance against St.Etiene, maybe it would have changed the outcome...XD
Now seriously despite the early knock out (and the money we could have gotten if we kept going forward in the cup) it wasn't that bad of a result... as we put one heck of a fight against a superior team.

Despite what media and betting houses says about league performances, matches like this one make me think that we'll be able to shut quite a few amount of mouths up this year (seriously I don't think that we're inferiors to squads like Almería, Elche, Lens, Jablonec, Nancy...).

Remember: Forza San Basino... and...

View attachment 231661
Seriously... This should be our motto ^^

As captain I should seriously lead by example... I apologise for dismal performance!

So nearly a smash and grab win but for a wonderstrike deep into extra time! They were the better team for most of the match and in truth deserved the equaliser.

View attachment 231531
View attachment 231530

Our first home game of the season, and I finally felt confident going out with an attacking formation! We bossed the game and game out comfortable winners. Maybe we can cope in the league? Still early days though.

View attachment 231509
View attachment 231508

Internationals

View attachment 231461

View attachment 231451

So i decided to give the International captaincy to a different player and settled with Tiago Antunes, as his domestic form had been impressive along with his leadership skills. Pederson was given the Vice Captaincy

View attachment 231459

So our first match up was a friendly against lowly Gibralter, a very nice warm up game. I decided to leave my assistant in charge of friendly's as I have 46 league games to play as well as the International Qualifiers.

However, he didn't appear to do a very good job! Winning 1-0 against Gibralter isn't really good enough, but maybe the guys were feeling a bit nervous making there debuts, who knows.

View attachment 231457
View attachment 231456
View attachment 231455
View attachment 231454

Next up was a European Qualifier against Lithuania, a match we really should be winning! I will be taking charge of this match and hoping for an improved performance from the team.

A very good first half display got us the victory. The score may have flattered us slightly, but it is a work in progress and a wins a win.

View attachment 231450
View attachment 231449
View attachment 231448

View attachment 231447

Looking at the group, our minimum aim will be to come 3rd and hopefully sneak into the Euros through the playoffs.

I doubt we will get anything off England, but could potentially get something out of the home game to Switzerland. Will be a big learning curb for us anyway.

2 assists, 2 Man of the Match already. I guess its not bad from a LB, and i want to apologize from the manager and from the team because of my red card :p:D

2 assists, 2 Man of the Match already. I guess its not bad from a LB, and i want to apologize from the manager and from the team because of my red card :p:D

You have been completely outplaying me for the LB spot i must admit! Although you have been landed with a 2 match additional suspension for your red card! (Think it was 2, will confirm when i next load the game)

Now is Cannon's time to shine :p

Nice to see that Pedersen was given the honor that is being 'Vice-Captain'! If you take a look at the games we've played so far, except for the Cup-game, then we've won and gotten a cleans heat every time Pedersen has appeared on the pitch. Coincidence, I think not! :p