I would like it if you could train Pedersen to be a central defender :)

So worst player in San Basino team by avg and performances :D , at least im best of the worst

but at least im playing good for San Marino, mate excellent job on winning the league :)

team of year and 2nd place player of year. not bad!
Just have me general training for CD, sounds good!

San Marino Update + World Cup Qualifying Draw

View attachment 228744

Our impressive victories over Albania and Lithuania means that we continue to rise up the World Rankings. In the process we have set a new World Ranking record for San Marino.

View attachment 228743
View attachment 228742
View attachment 228741

This meant that we were a 5th seeded team for the World Cup Draw as apposed to a 6th seeded team which is something I guess. Not that it really helped us in the draw....

It looks a very tough group, but come the start of the qualifiers we should have improved a great deal more as a team and as individuals. Maybe 2nd spot is achievable and make the playoffs? Will be interesting to see if we are the lowest ranked side come the start of qualifiers aswell.

View attachment 228740
View attachment 228737

Pre Season

It was another poor preseason for us, which was run by my assistant manager. Not the most convincing of starts to the season but i am more concerned with building up fitness ahead of the new season.

Tracz picked up an injury in pre season but is fit for the start of the season - although is banned for our first match (cup game) as he accumulated 5 yellow cards in the last game of last season!

View attachment 228731
View attachment 228729

The media are predicting us to finish 7th this season, which is much more encouraging than last season. Although having said that we were predicted 23rd last season and finished 1st, so we should easily win the league right? :p

View attachment 228728

A good 1st round cup draw at home to Cesena, so we should be able to progress to the 2nd round. The board want us to get to at least the 3rd round in the cup which is a reasonable target.

View attachment 228727

I seem to have developed well lots of late goals as well only 3 goals off the San Marino record as well. I'm coming for you Selva/ any one else who has got the record

Also could you train me on penalties

I really do hope i have a better season this year, im not happy with my performances, could you train my stamina please

San Basino FC

This is a brand new club, situated in San Marino. The club has been placed into the FIFA World League Division 6 (all the highest reputation clubs). All 22 players within the squad are user made wonderkids with a starting CA of 110 and PA of -10.

View attachment 936735

Will we be able to conquer both the world both Domestically and Internationally!?!

Overview

View attachment 936726

Facilities

View attachment 936729

Squad Overview

View attachment 936731

League Table

View attachment 936788

will be keeping an eye on this!
o.png

We dominated the match, but had to rely on penalties to get us through to the 2nd round of the cup. Our finishing up front was very poor, only getting 5 out of 25 shots on target! On the plus side we looked solid at the back and were very composed in the shoot out!

Sevilla will be a tough match in the 2nd round.

View attachment 227459
View attachment 227458
View attachment 227449

A good win to start off the season! Took us a little while to get going but at least we were much more clinical in front of goal. Harrison also broke his domestic goal drought which is a relief for both him and the club.

View attachment 227457
View attachment 227456
View attachment 227455

This was the most infuriating game ever! We were all over them and could have been 4-0 up by half time, but missed chance after chance. Finally we got a goal from a RB in the form of Costa and then we just fell apart and they scored 3 goals in 12 minutes! I did go all out attack after they equalised, as we still seemed to be in control but they took there chances and made us pay!

Not a happy manager!

View attachment 227453
View attachment 227452

It was important to bounce back from our disappointing defeat and fortunately we did through a late Scott penalty. We did look the stronger team, but again our strikers failed us up front. A tweak to the tactic may be required!

View attachment 227451
View attachment 227450