Burrito just doesn't seem to be able to score! What role are you playing me in when I'm on the field? :p

Happy to get the 'Freak goal' overtime winner against Sporting!

Burrito just doesn't seem to be able to score! What role are you playing me in when I'm on the field? :p

At the moment i am playing with 2 DLF's and a poacher, although am still experimenting a bit to get the best combination. I dont have set players for each position so you will have played a bit as poacher and a bit as a DLF.

I never seem to get played :(

I am trying to rotate the team as much as possible each match, unfortunately you were injured for a while which reduced your game time. If fit you should in theory be starting every other game. Apologises if i missed a couple.

Glad to be in top San MArino squad of the year :D

while for San Basino im doing nothing except running around 13.4km per game

Just gotta say this is the most unrealistic Story I've ever seen, like Greece winning an European Qualification Game? How unrealistic can you get? No but seriously my favourite player in this squad is Angry Burrito because all teams should have ****** Off Mexican Foods playing for them.

I know we're still in our first season, but I've never seen one of my BaP characters do so well ^^)

On paper this was a match we should really be winning. We played well but couldn't convert our chances. It was one of those days where nothing seemed to go our way and ultimately it was 3 dropped points.

View attachment 229824
View attachment 229823

We managed to come back from an all to familiar poor start and win the match. We were underdogs coming into the game but some big performances from Kingsley and Donaghy turned it around for us.

View attachment 229822
View attachment 229821

The day finally came when Angry Burrito ended his goal drought. Perhaps he is now slightly less angry, but who knows. I also got a bit distracted during the game so forgot to make any subs in case you were wondering. Fortunately the starting line up didn't need any reinforcements.

View attachment 229819
View attachment 229818
View attachment 229817
View attachment 229815

A very frustrating match! At home to a team struggling towards the bottom of the table and we end up losing! These are the matches we need to be winning and the team certainly felt my wrath come full time.

View attachment 229816
View attachment 229814

Another match where we played well, but came away with nothing. We threw everything we had at them in the second half and still couldn't find the back of the net.

View attachment 229811
View attachment 229810

A good performance to end the month. Astra are right behind us in the league so was important to get all 3 points in this match. It was a good performance and we could have been 4-0 up at half time. Ui Muiredeacha scored another screamer from long range, which flew in off the underside of the bar.

View attachment 229813
View attachment 229812

So we now only have 11 matches left in the season and are sitting 5 points off promotion. We still have to play every team above us in the league, which will ultimately decide our fate. Based on our previous results I doubt we will be able to do enough to get promoted, but you never know in football!

View attachment 229809

At last i seem to be performing a little better!

Harrison finally scores after an 18 hour goal drought! This was a massive victory, which highlighted how far we have come since the start of the season, as we were comprehensively beaten at home against OGC Nice.

View attachment 229720
View attachment 229719
View attachment 229717

An end to end game against Almeria saw us ****** a vital point, courtesy of Enzo Costa's first ever career goal! It really was end to end stuff and a draw was probably a fair result in a thrilling encounter.

View attachment 229718
View attachment 229716

Shane Tracz scores his first career goal from the penalty spot to seal the victory. Another great result for us against a high flying Cheivo side.

View attachment 229714
View attachment 229713
View attachment 229711

WOW!

Possibly our best performance so far! We absolutely blew away a very strong Swansea side, who are favourites to win the Division. Unfortunately we lost some of our intensity in the second half and couldn't build on our lead, but we still managed to keep them out. Geylord also made his return from a long term injury, coming off the bench for the final 20 minutes. The only negative was the injury to Shane Tracz.

View attachment 229712
View attachment 229710
View attachment 229709

This was a very difficult run of game for us up against some of the top sides in the division, but it couldn't have gone much better! We have closed the gap on the top 3 considerably and are only 3 points off1st. We are playing good football and am now feeling confident on promotion.

We still have to play the top 2 teams in the division, which could decide our fate.

View attachment 229708

Managed to play 2 solid games against OCG Nice and Swansea, happy with that :)

Finally some quality from Burrito, and against Swansea as well! Great job, looking exciting for the run-in of the season!

Yes! Now you won't be able to stop Harrison from scoring! :D

Looks like my performances have dropped off significantly ;) Still, pleased for the team and hope we're well up for this promotion push

View attachment 229675

Shane Tracz is the only player missing from the squad, as he recovers from his strained knee ligaments.

The team was selected based on club form over the past 5 matches, as i thought that was the fairest way to select the team, even if that meant Gregor beating me to the LB spot!

We put in a really good performance and caused Switzerland a lot of problems. Although they were the stronger team, we created a number of chances and Roberts had a chance to equalise with 5 minutes to go, but was unfortunately saved. We continued to push forward and they got 2 late goals, to give them a rather flattering scoreline.

View attachment 229674
View attachment 229673

Stop destroying my kid's morale!
The kid has started so many games that either ended up in a loss or the team failed to secure victory that he started to believe he's jinxed. x_X

The team is doing well (despite Víctor's apparent curse) and has chances to promote this year... As for the national team... they're not doing a bad run (splendid for Sanmarinese standards) but the losses against the direct rivals for a spot in the Euro will definitely hurt our chances to qualify a lot.

Keep up the good job (and you Víctor start winning on a regular basis already! ¬¬)