View attachment 14826

Good start, I certainly didn't think my firstgame on FM 2010 would be so exciting.In the first half, not a lot happened apart from a clearchance that they missed,but the real excitement was still to be played. Early into the second half, they had a goal disallowed for offside. Minutes later, my central defender was sent off because of a stupid foul. At that moment, I thought it was allover, but I was wrong. In the 91st. minute,i pumped the ball into the box, their goalie came out, and fouled my striker just outside the box, but he missed the ball, and the ball crossed the line, but the referee disallowed the goal because he had blown for a foul. Surely, a foul and a goal is goal? Anyway, can't complain.

View attachment 14830

Disappointing result, but we put on a good performance. Cech is, without any doubt, the man of the match. He saved a crucial one-on-one in the 85th. minute, and minutes later he saved a great free-kick. We had our chances, but we simply couldn't score.

View attachment 14831

Disappointing result yet again, I feel that I have improved the defence, conceding only 2 goals in 3 matches, but the attacking piece of play is simply horrible. I can create clear chances, but I can't put them away :(

So the group finished like this, we only got 1 point against slovenia away. It was too late for me to do anything, sadly. But when you manage San Marino, it's always going to be difficult.

View attachment 14832

I agree, but remember that this is San Marino, who,as far as I've seen, are worse and have worse attributes than Netherlands Antilles. I hope I can sort out the team and they start to score, because we aren't going to get anywhere if not.
Next Friedly: Armenia, I'm going to experiment, could go well or horribly wrong :p

One of my last saves on FM09 was San Marino. But I saw a challenge on the SI Forum. Where you edit a lower nation's, national clubs to have top notch training and youth facilities.

My regens, where awesome on that save. Three seasons in I had decent players in all positions, and some quality in three or four.

Would be more interesting on this version as you can add leagues easier, so could make the San Marino league playable.

That's a good idea, but can I do that once I've started the game?
I thought that you did it before loading the database.

View attachment 14875

Same story, good defence, poor attack, but I've found a reason: my strikers are absolutely sh*t, I just looked at his attributes. I hope my regens are better.

this will be tough but really looking forward to following

That's a good idea, but can I do that once I've started the game?
I thought that you did it before loading the database.
No, you'd have to start again

Well done in scoring against finland :D

Well done. Some good results there. :D