San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
well done miskell good job

sorry off topic but martin in your name it says the blue mod is that a joke or are you a mod

TakeOver Talk
Peter Lorimer is again trying to take over my club and is looking to appoint a new manager. These talks have broken down and have had breakthroughs several times, as a result of this throughout the whole of pre season I have made 0 signings!!! The worst thing is I have a good budget that I can't spend. To make my job safe I set avoid the R word as my main target. I have a worse squad than I had in the Championship and making it even worse is that I can only offer free agents £2,400p/w.

Unlucky, mate, looks like this is gonna be challenging :D

Might be an update tonight of pre season. Will finish the whole season playing wise by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Pre Season Update
We had scheduled just 3 games during Pre Season. We would be playing Premier League Manchester City and La Liga side Sociedad. We had also scheduled a fixture against the Glen Hoddle Academy.

Media Prediction: 19th
Board Expectation: Avoid Relega (I can even write it)
My aim: Same as above

Sigings: You must be joking
Budget: £18,000,000

Matches
Leeds (8) 9-0 Glen Hoddle Academy
Goals: Beckford (1), Becchio (9, 11, 15, 17, 24), Shittu (35), Clemente (39 OG), Gower (71)
MOM: Luciano Becchio 10.0
Match Rating: 10/10
Comment: Good

Leeds (0) 0-1 (0) Man City
Goals: Jo (50)
Injuries: B Johnson (77)
MOM: Schmeichel 8.2
Match Rating: 4/10 but what can you expect from a Championship squad.
Comment: They made 5 clear cut chances to our 1 but Kasper was outstanding. I'd sign a deffender but I can't make any sigings.

R Sociedad (1) 2-3 (1)
Goals: Aranburu (41), Shittu (45+2), Estrada (55), Paynter (67, 90+1)
MOM:
Match Rating: 8/10
Comment: We beat a top spanish side with a Championship sqaud

Pre Season Rating: 7/10
Positive: Some great performances
Negative: Can't make any sigings

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:54 PM ----------

August Update
August Preview
We were handed a tough start to Premier League life and in August we played both Man City and Liverpool. We also had Fulham away and as of yet the board was still in the process of a takeover.

Man City (1) 1-2 (2) Leeds
Goals: Suarez (7), Beckford (pen 9, 26)
Match Rating: 9/10
MOM: Beckford 8.6 & Schmeichel 8.6
Comment: Unbelievable. Our little team managed to beat moneybags Man City. They hit the woodwork once and but we made 3 clear cut chances to their 2. Kasper was outstanding.

Fulham (0) 2-0 (0) Leeds
Goals: Larsen (59), Johnson (82)
Match Rating: 6/10
MOM: Hughes 8.2
Comment: A noble effort but there will always be limitations to a Championship squad.

Leeds (4) 5-1 (1) MK Dons
Goals: Campbell (4), Shittu (8, 45), Beckford (29, 37, 61)
MOM: Beckford 9.6 & Shittu 9.3
Comment: We played very well and deserved our win. Disappointing to concede a goal though.

Lorimer Takes Over Leeds
Peter Lorimer has today confirmed he has taken over Leeds United. Lorimer was said to be delighted with the takeover. Lorimer is looking to appoint a new manager but Tom Miskell will be given his opportunity.

Transfers
I still can't make any until Lorimer trusts me too.

Leeds (1) 3-1 (0) Liverpool
Goals: Paynter (37), Amauri (56), Beckford (62), Howson (90+2)
Match Rating: 10/10
MOM: Schmeichel 8.4 & Beckford 8.3
Comment: Wow! Just WOW!!!

Leeds (0) 2-0 (0) Wolves
Goals: Beckford (69), Howson (86)
MOM: Collins 7.6
Comment: A brilliant start to life in the Premier League

Miskell free to sign players.
I have finally been allowed to make transfers on the 30th August. Finally I know we will survive now.

Deadline Day Deals
Loan Deals
Dominic Adiyah £1.7M (End of Season)
Adel Taarabt £700K (End of Season)
Rhys Murphy £775K (End of Season)

Transfers
Gary Hooper £2M
Ritchie De Laet £1.1M
Souleymane Bamba £6.75M

Signings Review: Some great signings there. I am very pleased to have both Adel and Rhys on loan for us as well as Dominic Adiyah from AC Milan. He was a super sub for me there and he will be a first team regular at Leeds. My favourite transfer was Bamba who is a brilliant DM or DC. He will be key to our success this season. Hooper is one of the best poachers around and I'm delighted to only be paying £2M. De Laet was also a bargain. He is a great back up as he plays anywhere in a back four.

Month Review
Goals Scored: 14
Goals Conceded: 3
League Position: 4th
League Ambition: 17th or Above
Player of the Month: Beckford
Young Player of the Month: Clyne
Month Rating: 9/10 Fantastic

I know. It won't last though

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:47 PM ----------

I've finished the season now. Will look to update til December today

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:17 AM ----------

Going to update entire season tommorrow

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:58 PM ----------

September Preview
It would be a tough month with 2 games against Stoke. Stoke have always been a bogey team of mine and they are hard to break down too. Newcastle and West Ham are no pushovers either. In terms of points I would love 6 from this month.

West Ham (0) 1-2 (0) Leeds
Goals: Diamanti (63), Shittu (68), Adiyah (83)
MOM: Shittu 9.0

Leeds (4) 6-1 (0) Newcastle
Goals: Adiyah (6, 18, 45, 46), Taarabt (31), Pellisier (64), Murphy (73)
MOM: Adiyah 9.8

Leeds (0) 0-3 (3) Stoke
Goals: Rubio (12), Postiga (14), Pugh (15)
MOM: Pugh 8.4
Match Rating: 2/10

Stoke (0) 2-1 (0) Leeds
Goals: Tuncay (56), Faye (63), Shittu (87)
Red Cards: Davis (66)
MOM: Shittu 8.6
Match Rating: 5/10

Month Review
Goals Scored: 9
Goals Conceded: 7
League Position: 3rd
Player of the Month: Danny Shittu
Young Player of the Month: Dominic Adiyah
Match Comments: Against West Ham neither side looked like scoring in the beginning but when Diamanti scored for the hammers the game erupted . We equalised quickly through a Shittu header. Adiyah completed the come back. In the Newcastle game Adiyah was outstanding, finishing anything in his way. They may have scored in the second half but we were on top throughout. I have never liked playing Stoke and to have them back to back was very unlucky. The home defeat was by far the worst as we sunk without a trace.
Month Rating: 6/10 good

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

October Update
October Preview
October is another tough month for us as we face both Tottenham and Chelsea. These teams are currently Champions League standard and we should not be disheartened by playing both these teams. On the other hand we face Burnley where I expect three points. We have yet another tough game this month in Birmingham away. Not many teams will go there and get anything this season, but we will be aiming to take all three points

Leeds (1) 2-2 (1) Burnley
Goals: Hooper (15), Paterson (19), Murphy (83), McDonald (90+1)
Injuries: Kisnorbo (62)
MOM: Paterson 8.3
Match Rating: 6/10

Chelsea (0) 1-0 (0) Leeds
Goals: Kakuta (82)
Injuries: Adiyah (32) Out for the month
MOM: Azpilicueta 8.1
Match Rating: 7/10

Birmingham (0) 0-2 (1) Leeds
Goals: Hooper (38, 67)
MOM: Hooper 8.8

Leeds (1) 1-1 (1) Tottenham
Goals: Adam (22), Modric (29 pen)
MOM: Modric 8.5

Month Review
Goals Scored: 5
Goals Conceded: 4
League Position: 2nd
Player of the Month: Gary Hooper
Young Player of the Month: Nathaniel Clyne
Match Comments: We played well against Burnley but I would have loved three points. We came very close to a shock against Chelsea. We took the game to the brummies with Hooper netting two. We produced another great result against Spurs to end the month second. I am now more hopeful than ever that we will not go down.
Month Rating: 6/10 Good

well done

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------[/COLOR]

when doing doing november and december

Today probably

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

November
November Preview
Just three games in November but they would be tough games where we would face Leeds' biggest rivals Man U. United have dominated us in the past but maybe, just maybe. Everton and West Brom at home would both be hard fixtures too.

Leeds (1) 3-1 (0) West Brom
Goals: Howson (13), Hooper (pen 59) Pozzi (80), Adam (90+1)
MOM: Vierinha 8.2
Match Rating 9/10

Man Utd (1) 3-1 (1) Leeds
Goals: Hooper (8), Berbatov (32), Rooney (67, 79)
MOM: Schmeichel 9.4
Match Rating: 5/10

Leeds (0) 1-0 (0) Everton
Goals: Collins (pen 72)
MOM: Schmeichel 8.7
Match Rating 6/10 Lucky

Month Review
Goals Scored: 5
Goals Conceded: 4
League Position: 4th
Player of the Month: Kasper Schmeichel
Young Player of the Month: Jonny Howson
Match Comments: We started the month well against West Brom with new signings Hooper and Adam got on the score sheet. Man Utd showed us how far we would have to go to be real title contenders. Our win over Everton was the luckiest ever. They had twenty shots, we had 6 but we still cam away from that one with three points.
Month Rating: 7/10 Great

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

DECEMBER
December Preview
After a November with few fixtures we faced 7 clubs. We could have played 5 in November and 5 in December but that's football. Anyway, in December our hardest games were against Villa and Arsenal. There was a mixed bag of League games and in the cup we faced Kettering. Kettering would help our reserves out alot. This was a big month for the club.

Leeds (1) 1-1 (0) Wigan
Goals: Taarabt (pen 35), Rodallega (51)
MOM: N'Zogbia 8.0
Match Rating: 6/10 We were better than them

Leeds (0) 0-1 (1) Blackburn
Goals: Scocco (2)
MOM: N'Zonzi (7.5)
Match Rating: 4/10

Hull (0) 0-2 (0) Leeds
Goals: Beckford (pen 83), Ghilas (OG 90+5)
MOM: Shittu 8.9

Aston Villa (2) 4-2 (1) Leeds
Goals: Adiyah (4), Carew (10), Agbonlahor (32, 66, 77), Taarabt (58)
Red Cards: Davies (80)
MOM: Agbonlahor 9.4
Match Rating: 3/10

Leeds (0) 1-1 (1) Arsenal
Goals: Chamakh (42), Adiyah (75)
MOM: Fabregas 8.6

Leeds (2) 3-1 (0) Fulham
Goals: Hooper (19, 43), Larsen (46), Beckford (89)
MOM: Hooper 8.8

Kettering (0) 0-2 (1) Leeds
Goals: Doherty (45+3), Becchio (58)
Injuries: Bromby 45+1
MOM: Johnson 7.7
Match Rating 7/10

Month Review
Goals Scored: 11
Goals Conceded: 8
League Position: 6th
Player of the Month: Jermaine Beckford
Young Player of the Month: Dominic Adiyah
Match Comments: A great month for the club which saw us claim 8 Premier League points taking our total to 30. We would need just 8 points to stay up and build for the future. The best result was our 1-1 draw with Arsenal. We thoroughly deserved a point but the most disappointing result was a draw against Wigan but luck can’t always go your way and that’s football for you
Month Rating: 7/10 Great

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:16 PM ----------

TRANSFER UPDATE

At the start 0of January Leeds manager Tom Miskell managed to capture up some inspired sigings spending a lot more than the transfer kitty would allow. There have been several big names who have joined Leeds, including two very promising youngsters as well as 1 flairy attacking midfielder.

Free Transfers
Miskell swooped to make no less than 3 free transfers as he signed Prince Oniangue, Oguzan Ozyakup and Sead Hajrovic. Miskell said "These players have promise about them and although they will not get first team football, they will be important for the future of Leeds United.

Prince Oniangue
Oguzan Ozyakup
Sead Hajrovic

Youngsters
Miskell also strengthened his youth structure sigings promising names like Adrian Whelan, Joe McMilan and Jimmy Rowley.These three promising players arrived for under £3M. Miskell siad " I am absolutely delighted to get such promising british players here who will help to make Leeds a promising british club. I guarantee that all of these players will make an appearance for there country."

Jimmy Rowley £2.4M
Joe McMilan £90K
Adrian Whelan £130K

Big Names
Miskell really strengthened his first 11 in preperation for the coming seasons. He broke a record transfer fee when he signed Kresimir Jurisic for £30M. Miskell said "He is an incredible talent and will be the best in the world". Miskell also signed attacking midfielder Diego Souza for a fee of around £11M and in his biggest deal of the summer Miskell welcomed Neymar and Anthony Annan to the club. These two have a combined fee of over £30M. Miskell said that he was delighted to have these superstars on board. Miskell also spent £22m bringing in goalkeeper Pable Migliore due to a shocking injury to Kasper Schmeichel.

Migliore £22M
Diego Souza £10.75M
Anthony Annan £15M
Kresimir Jurisic £30M
Anthony Annan £15M
Neymar £18M

well done in the premiership so far mate :D will follow ;)

Sorry guys have been away for a while will update whole season today as I've finished

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

January Preview
After a good December, we were 6th in the league. I had full knowledge that staying there would be almost impossible with my new signings. I now know how capable we are and in 4 years we will win the Premier League. In January we would be busy with no less than 7 matches. My squad’s fitness would be tested to the full.
Hardest Challenges this month: Man City (h), Liverpool (a)
Should win games: Plymouth (h)
Points aim: 9 points

Leeds (1) 2-0 (0) Man City
Goals: Shittu (17), Annan (47)
MOM: Shittu 8.9
Match Rating: 10/10:wub:

Liverpool (1) 3-1 (0) Leeds
Goals: Gerrard (45+1, 85), Adiyah (51), Amauri (57)
MOM: Gerrard 8.8
Match Rating: 4/10:'(

Wolves (1) 1-3 (2) Leeds
Goals: Doyle (23), Shittu (27), Taarabt (45+1), Howson (48)
MOM: Shittu 8.4
Match Rating: 9/10:D

Leeds (0) 1-1 (0) West Ham
Goals: Bamba (57), Diamanti (66)
MOM: Bamba 8.4
Match Rating: 6/10:)

Leeds (3) 3-1 (0) Plymouth
Goals: Diego Souza (2), Neymar (10), Beckford (19), Bruce (90+2)
MOM: Neymar 8.7
Match Rating: 9/10:p

Leeds (0) 0-2 (1) Stoke
Goals: Arizmendi (16), Beattie (90+7)
MOM: Arizmendi 8.5
Match Rating: 2/10 We can’t beat Stoke(6)

Newcastle (1) 2-2 (1) Leeds
Goals: Macheda (pen 12), Hooper (44), Diego Souza (50), Taylor (85)
Injuries: Addo (8)
MOM: Jonas 8.3
Match Rating: 6/10oO)

Month Review
Goals Scored: 12
Goals Conceded: 10
League Position: 5th
Player of the Month: Danny "the Daddy" Shittu
Young Player of the Month: Neymar "El uno proximo"
Match Comments: We started off with a great win against Man City with new boy Annan getting on the score sheet. We tried hard against Liverpool and probably deserved better. We got back on track with a win against Wolves in a hard. The win against Stoke was particularly disappointing as we failed to create any real chances.
Month Rating: 6/10 Good
League Points: 8

Hey Guys, I decided I couldn't do this story anymore but carried on the save and would like to list my achievements.
2012 8th Place
2013 4th Place
2014 4 games to go and 1st Carling Cup winners Champions League 1st Round knock out lost to Milan
Leeds United til i die