San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
well done lads just caught up as i am on holiday so not on computer much. :'(

look forward to leeds update :)

hope brummy sorts out computer :'( i miss your updates

I'll tell brummy how nice you were. When I took over they were bottom but they were predicted to finish 11th. Where do you think I will come?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Do you reckon Brummy will be leaving aswell.

No he won't be leaving Milan. He wants to win the league and do well in Europe.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

EMBARGO ENFORCED UPON LEEDS
Due to takeover talks between the board and a consortium lead by Peter Lorimer Leeds have had a transfer embargo placed on them until after the deals have ended. The consortium is the fans' trust who would naturally want what is best for the club. This may effect Miskell's chances of insuring Championship security as he will not be able to find any players during this spell.

Don't worry I got all my transfers done anyway​

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

NOVEMBER UPDATE
Signings
During Grayson's time he signed:
Paul Dickov
Billy Paynter
Neil Collins
Frits Emeran
Mark Gower
Nathaniel Clyne
JLloyd Samuel
Federico Bessone
Bryan Hughes

My Sigings
All in all he has made some good signings but 6 of his 9 signings are over 30. I have made some signings of my own in Jack Cork on loan and Michael Woods on a free. I was pleased to get both of these players on board.

Q.P.R (Home)
We started with my first game in charge, Q.P.R at home. I knew that Q.P.R would pose us a real threat. They were a strong team at the wrong end of the league. They were sitting 16th but were capable of beating us. Q.P.R had always been a bogey team for Leeds. Brian Clough's last game in charge as he suffered a 1-0 defeat.

Leeds (0) 2-2 (2) Q.P.R
Goals: Belfodil (14), Rowlands (36), Gower (47), Gradel (76)
We tried a new formation. I tested us in a 4-5-1 and it didn't start well. Q.P.R grabbed two early goals to put us 2-0 down at half time. The troops were rallied and set off. Gower grabbed an early goal. Gradel came on for Snodgrass who added some raw pace down the left. He took his goal well and grabbed a point in doing so. Of course we would have liked to have started off with a win but this was the next best thing.

Match Rating: Good 6/10
MOM: Gradel

Reading (Away)
Reading have been overachievers this season and are positioned 3rd in the league. We knew it would be hard to grab a win against 3rd place for two main reasons. First of all we were bottom and secondly we were away. I made another siging before this match. A man called Tom Doherty. Doherty was available on a free and I sign

d0014546_46c228fd694f2.jpg

Reading (1) 1-2 (2) Leeds
Goals: Becchio (3) Gower (8) Tabb (34)
Send Offs: Pearce (65)

I couldn't believe how well we played beating the 3rd best team in the league. We had started unbelievably well after our dismal start last week. As soon as Pearce got sent off we knew we had won.

Match Rating: Excellent 9/10
MOM: Kisnorbo

Norwich (Home)
After our heroics away at Reading I was confident that we could get a result here. Norwich were in the lower half of the league and we thought we could beat them

Leeds (0) 0-0 (0) Norwich

The game started slowly and we hadn't woken up. We couldn't break down their defence and they couldn't break down ours.

Match Rating: Bore Draw 4/10
MOM: Samuel

Month Review
A good November saw us climb to 22nd in the league. We played some good football and made three good sigings in midfield. I am going to revert back to my Milan tactic. I am confident I can keep Leeds up and maybe even bring them back to 11th.

Month Rating: 7/10

Player of the Month: Patrick Kisnorbo
Kisnorbo has played most of his time with me at right back and he didn't dissapoint. He was for me the most consistent player so far

Love results layout might have to steal it mate

Last edited:
Love results layout might have to steal it mate

Thats allright mate. I'm not fussed about the layout as long as I get the results

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:12 AM ----------

Takeover Talks Break Down
Today Takeover Talks between Peter Lorimer and Ken Bates have broken down. The two simply could agree on a valuation of the club. This embargo ends and Miskell is now free to make sigings again. Miskell has already expressed interest in Adel Taarabt, Andy Carroll and Rhys Murphy. Miskell said "I am glad that the uncertainty of new owners is behind us and I am able to focus solely on the league. My aims for Leeds haven't changed sinced the day I took over. I aim to take Leeds to 11th where they were expected to finish and see how we go from there. Jack Cork, Michael Woods and Tommy Doherty have all shown why I have signed them with Jack Cork and Mickael Woods creative forces in midfield and Tommy Doherty a rock in the holding role."

thats me back from tenerife so will start commenting again.8-|

great start with leeds keep it up :)

I actually think I can make the play offs with them. I'm only 14 points off

I'm sorry guys but as most of you know my laptop broke and I sent it to get it fixed. The bad news is that they had to uninstall everything and start it again so I lost the save. I'm sorry for everyone that has been following and thanks for the support you gave us to carry on. Once again thanks.

I would still like to update how I have done with leeds as I am very proud of the achievement If anyone is interested in me doing that please comment and tell me

Last edited:
Alright I will. There will be December and transfer update later today for anyone who wants to know what I did

I've just read through it all and it's great! I think you should carry on Miskell and unlucky Brummie :(

December Update

Month Preview
We had a tough start to December with West Brom away. West Brom were sitting 2nd and were in contention to win it. We knew they would be tough but as for our other games I was quietly confident. We had Scunthorpe and Barnsley which I thought was an easy 6 points. In this month we had a chance to pull clear of the relegation zone with our team able to climb clearly out of the drop zone

Matches

West Brom (3) 6-1 (0) Leeds
Goals: Wood (3), Brunt (13, 86), Macheda (26), Pablo (49, 64), Becchio (82)
Match Rating: 2/10 At least we scored a goal
MOM: Brunt
Comment: We never really got out of the blocks in this one. The lads looked very tired and seemed like they didn’t want to win.

Leeds (1) 1-1 (1) Scunthorpe
Goals: Collins (2), Paynter (13)
Match Rating: 4/10. A draw when we should have won.
MOM: Becchio
Comment: I was really expecting a win from this one and this poor result puts us 21st in the league and our play off hopes are slipping away.

Barnsley (0) 0-4 (2) Leeds
Goals: Paynter (29), Becchio (45+4), Cork (46, 56)
Injuries: Samuel (19)
Match Rating: 9/10 Excellent Recovery
MOM: Cork
Comment: I knew we needed to win this and I knew we could win this. The lads proved me right as we stormed to a 4-0 win with Cork in full flow.

Derby (2) 3-5 (4) Leeds
Goals: Porter (pen 9), Paynter (13), Addison (24), Naylor (35), Cork (37), Howson (43, 90), Hulse (79)
Match Rating: 9/10 A real fan pleaser
MOM: Cork
Comment: Another great performance by Jack Cork in a real goal fest. It was good that the fans went home happy although the defenders didn’t earn many points in my books.

Leeds (2) 3-0 (0) Cardiff
Goals: Paynter (28), Becchio (35, 69)
Match Rating: 9/10 3 goals and a clean sheet
Comment: A much tighter performance in which everyone did their job. We knew we were capable of winning and this result meant we were unbeaten in our last 4 and had won our last three. We sat 16th in the league 13 points off the play-offs.

Blackpool (0) 1-1 (1) Leeds
Goals: Collins (5), Fryatt (89)
Match Rating: 6/10 A late goal cost us
MOM: Collins
Comment: We were the better side for much of the match and didn’t deserve a draw. We still sit 16th. The most disappointing thing was Nathaniel Clyne who has got really nervous in all our last games. He might not play much next month

Phone Call
“Hello”, I answered.
It was David Moyes
“Yes, what do you want David?” I enquired.
“ I am ringing about an old friend of yours and he’s for sale.”
“How much?” I responded
“£800,000,” he replied sensing an opportunity and the deal was done we had agreed a contract and a Leeds hero had returned to Elland Road.

I rung Milan later that day to ring up about Danny Shittu who no one really rated at the old stomping ground and for that reason I signed him for £475,000 and with a player like that in the Championship we could finish in the play-offs.

images

Month Review
A very good month in general, we played well and with our new additions next month we can make the playoffs. The worst thing was the performance against West Brom. It was unacceptable to concede 6 goals against a side in the same division.

Player of the Month: Jack Cork
Becchio ran him close bit Cork just edged it scoring and supplying in numbers. He has been a revelation since coming on loan from Chelsea and he could be a big player for us this season.

Month Rating: 8/10 Great

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:17 PM ----------

Trio complete Leeds Switch
images

Leeds United have today signed a trio of talent. The first player to join was Eric Addo, an experienced defensive midfielder has completed a deal to move to Elland Road. Addo signs from Roda JC for a fee of around £350,000.
images

Miskell has also made 2 other signings. Adel Taarabt and Rhys Murphy also join on loans which will last til the end of the season. Miskell had this to say "I am delighted to get all parties involved in these deals. The lads are full of confidence and these sigings will only increase that."
adel-taarabt-415x275.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:06 PM ----------

Would anyone like another update today?

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:51 AM ----------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE A COMMENT I WILL DO MY NEXT UPDATE. I have finished the season now

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:03 PM ----------

Will be updating tonight

Going well mate glad you carried on because was a good twist. Could you maybe post of a league table please?

January Update

Transfers
I first got to work by making more loan signings recruiting Smalling, Connor Wickham and Andy Carroll all on loan deals. I was happy with my signings although I knew most of them wouldn't feature a major part in my season.
images

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

The Matches

With no less than 6 league matches this month, there was a lot of pressure on our cup game against Watford. We knew that it wouldn't be the end of the world if we lost in the cup. We faced 4 home matches and 2 away. We would need around 11 points from this month to win.

Cup
Watford (1) 2-2 (2) Leeds
Goals: Gower (5), Alonso (40), Paynter (45+2), Ellington (70)
Match Rating: 5/10 OK
MOM: Martin Taylor (Watford)
Comment: It was disappointing to have to play a replay especially after playing in a match that we should have won. We have made things very hard for ourselves and if we win we will have played 9 matches in 1 month.
images

Coventry (2) 2-4 (3) Leeds
Goals: Beckford (4, 29, 72), Eastwood (24), Paynter (27), Jackson (37)
Injuries: Jermaine Beckford (81)
Match Rating: 7/10
MOM: Jermaine Beckford (Leeds)
Comment: A good away win. I was pleased with the four goals we scored but dissapointed with the two we conceded
images

Leeds (1) 3-0 (0) Nottingham Forest
Goals: Dickov (40), Gower (48), Shittu (77)
Injuries: Paul McKenna (59)
Match Rating:9/10
MOM: Danny Shittu (Leeds)
Comment: The real Clough cup saw us pummel Forest. To show just how dominant we were Paul Dickov scored at the ripe old age of 36.

Cup
Leeds (0) 1-0 (0) Watford
Goals: Shittu (48)
Match Rating: 7/10 Great
Comment: This result puts us safely through to the 3rd round of the FA Cup where we will play Spurs away. Shittu played very well again.

Leeds (1) 1-0 (0) Colchester
Goals: Paynter (27)
Match Rating:7/10 Great
MOM: Patrick Kisnorbo (Leeds)
Comment: A team I expected us to beat comfortablybut a win is a win and a cleansheet is a clean sheet.

Leeds (1) 2-1 (0) Sheffield Wednesday
Goals: Paynter (33), Bromby (82), McKenzie (90)
Injuries: Sedgwick (45+1)
Sent Off: O’Connor (85)
Match Rating: 7/10
MOM: Jonny Howson (Leeds)
Comment: We beat a good side at the wrong end of the league but however vwell we did I would have liked to have won by a bigger scoreline. This was vital preparation for Spurs next week

Cup
Tottenham (3) 5-1 (0) Leeds
Goals: Palvyuchenko (14, 26), Keane (17), Defoe (65, 67), Doherty (90 pen)
Sent Off: King (44)
Match Rating: 3/10
MOM: Robbie Keane (Tottenham, ex-Leeds)
Comment: The scoreline tells it all. We need a result against Southampton who spent big signing Zamora

Leeds (4) 7-1 (1) Southampton
Goals: Becchio (2), Murphy (38) Lallana (40), Taarabt (42, 43, 48, 62), Woods (70)
Match Rating: 9/10 Fantastic
MOM: Have a guess
Comment: A delightful come back to our thrashing by Tottenham. We knew it was a massive month for us and this was a mammoth result.

Sunderland (1) 1-1 (1) Leeds
Goals: Shittu (7), Bent (16)
Comment: Not many teams will get a result from here and we were one of the few that did. I am very pleased with this result.

Player of the Month
The award goes to Danny Shittu after putting in no less than 3 man of the match performances. Shittu has been on blistering form scoring 3 goals. Taarabt and Beckford ran him close but Shittu put in both brilliant tackles and superb headers.
images

Month Rating: 8/10
Comment: A very good month in the league. An unlucky cup exit but with 16 points in a month I don’t care.

League Position: 9th
League Ambition Playoffs
Comment: We are a mere 4 points away from the play-offs and have a great chance of winning promotion. The new sigings will ensure we have the depth to mount a play-off challenge.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:48 PM ----------

February Update Tonight for anyone who is interested

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:18 PM ----------

February Update
Month Preview
A quiet month compared to January with only 4 games this month. In a tough month with a game against Burnley away. We knew we had to keep our wits about us if we were going to challenge the play-offs.

The Matches
Millwall (1) 1-3 (0) Leeds
Goals: Harris (28), Cork (61), Shittu (71), Taarabt (73)
MOM: Shittu
Comment: We came from behind to win and away from home aswell. We are showing we are a top side in this division.

Leeds (2) 3-1 (1) Swansea
Goals: Beattie (13), Becchio (37), Howson (44), Carroll (59)
Matcth Rating: 7/10
images

Comment: Again we came from behind to win with our persistance paying off.

Burnley (1) 1-1 (1) Leeds
Goals: Rodriguez (2), Shittu (39)
Injuries: Rodriguez (31), Addo (56)
MOM: Shittu
Comment: A great away point to a top three side in the league. If we make the play-offs we could run into Burnley but for now we just need to focus on our own performance

Leeds (0) 2-1 (0) Bristol City
Goals: Taarabt (77), Carroll (82), Clarkson (84)
MOM: Howson (captain fantastic)
images

Comment: At half time we went in looking tired but Howson rallied the troops and we soldierd on to a 2-1 win

Month Review
Rating: 7/10
Comment: A great month saw us climb two places up the league. We are now convinced that we can make the play-offs. The only question is where will we finish
League Position: 8th

Player of the Month: Danny Shittu won the MOM award for the second time in a row. Shittu joined the club two months ago and has made a big impact winning 5 MOM awards. Danny Shittu is said to be delighted playing under Miskell and he aims to stay at Leeds for the forseeable future.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:06 PM ----------

Will finish the season today

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Preview
We had some big games this month and needed to get some results

Doncaster (1) 1-4 (1) Leeds
Goals: Sharp (8), Carroll (30), Taarabt (58), Doherty (87), Murphy (90+2)
Match Rating: 9/10
MOM: Carroll 9.1

Comment: A great away win

Leeds (1) 2-1 (1) Preston
Goals: Beckford (33), Court (37), Taarabt (71)
Injuries: Carroll (18)
Match Rating: 8/10
MOM: Taarabt 7.7

Comment: A solid home win where Taarabt made it 3 from 3 for him.

Sheff Utd (1) 3-2 (2) Leeds
Goals: Murphy (20), Evans (40, 84 pen), Taarabt (43), Traore (52)
Match Rating: 4/10 We switched off in the second half
MOM: Evans 8.6

Comment: We lost to a dubious penalty but switched off at half time and disturbed it. Taarabt scored his third goal this month and his fourth in four matches.

Leeds (2) 3-0 (0) Watford
Goals: Taarabt (19), Murphy (39), Taylor (56 OG)
MOM: Murphy 7.8

Comment: A solid come back after last weeks performance. Taarabt made it 5 from his last 5 and Murphy scored his 3rd goal in 4 games.

Norwich (0) 0-3 (2) Leeds
Goals: Murphy (32), Cork (35), Ward (82 OG)
MOM: Smalling 8.5

Comment: A great away win

Month Review

Goals Scored: 14
Goals Conceded: 5
League Position: 6th
League Ambition: 4th
Player of the Month: Adel 'Hudini' Taarabt

Young Player of the Month: Rhys 'Magic' Murphy

Month Rating: Fantastic 8/10

Any feedback. Good or Bad is appreciated!!!!

Last edited:
Very nice, just read it all. Good read.

Miskell, please don't use yellow :S Hurts my eyes.

Very nice, just read it all. Good read.

Miskell, please don't use yellow :S Hurts my eyes.

Will try mate. What colour should I use for leeds because I cant use blue all the time. May get another update done tonight

Doesn't really matter what colour, it just makes it look pretty :D

I am going to update this season tomorow and then my transfer problems!!