San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
Nice updates miskell. And has martin asked you about the scottise league story and what do you think?

April Update

April Preview
This month could put us 9th or 4th or somewhere in between. There are some extremely tough games this month. We play West Brom who are second in the league at home as well as Reading who are fourth at home. Our other games this month include Scunthorpe and Q.P.R, I will be delighted with 10 points from this month.
Q.P.R (0) 0-2 (1) Leeds
Goals: Beckford (5, 52 pen)
Match Rating: 9/10
MOM: Beckford 8.6
Comment: Jermaine should never have left Leeds. He has regained all his form and confidence which had been lacking at Everton. He will be crucial in the play-offs but in truth I expected a win from this one.
Leeds (1) 1-0 (0) Reading
Goals: Shittu (41)
Match Rating: 9/10
MOM: Shittu 8.6
Comment: A great win over our rivals and a brilliant performance from Shittu, the bargain of the century at £475,000.
Leeds (0) 1-0 (0) West Brom
Goals: Taarabt (51)
Match Rating: 10/10
MOM: Taarabt 7.6
Comment: When we played them earlier in the season we lost 6-1 but thanks to our new additions we were unstoppable and Adel played brilliantly. This puts us 4th and if we beat Barnsley we will stay there til the end of the season. West Brom tops the league and Burnley and Sunderland will fight it out for the last automatic spot.
Leeds (3) 6-0 (0) Barnsley
Goals: Beckford (25, 39, 42, 83), Taarabt (48, 72)
Match Rating: 10/10 RUTHLESS AGRESSION
MOM: Beckford 9.9
Comment: I have no higher praise. We have finished fourth and on this form we will be reaching the Promised Land very, very soon. Sunderland finished in the play-offs and Burnley and West Brom returned to the Promised Land.
Month Review
Goals Scored: 10
Goals Conceded: 0
League Position: 4th
League Ambition: Play-Off Winners
Player of the Month: Jermaine Beckford
Young Player of the Month: Kasper Schmeichel
Month Rating: 10/10 I couldn't have asked for anymore

Play Off Semi Final Update
Our Play-Off Rivals:
Sunderland
Swansea
Reading

Sunderland failed to win the league and if they want to go up they'll have to beat Swansea. Reading managed to finish above Swansea and will have to get through us in my quest for Premier League glory.

First Leg
Reading (0) 2-2 (2) Leeds
Goals: Taarabt (11), Carroll (36), Hunt (65), Sigurdsson (74)
Injuries: Murphy (29)
Red Cards: Sigurdsson (88) Two yellow cards
Match Rating: 6/10
MOM: Church 8.0
Comment: We started like a house on fire and we thought it was over when we went 2-0 up but we got it very wrtong. It was sad when Rhys Murphy limped off. They may have pulled two goals back but we scored 2 away goals and I am happy with that.

Beckford Blow as Two Strikers out for Second Semi
Jermaine Beckford has added his name to Leeds' latest injury hit list. R\hys Murphy and Jermaine Beckford will both miss the second leg against Reading. Luciano Becchio has been asked to partner Carroll and Paynter will sit on the bench

Second Leg
Leeds (1) 5-1 (0) Reading
7-3 on aggregate
Goals: Becchio (4,70), Robso-Kanu (49), Taarabt (61), Woods (67), Carroll (76)
Match Rating: 9/10 WEMBELEEEY!!!
MOM: He's got bent feet ya know Luciano Becchio!!!!!! 9.5
Comment: Now I have a real selection headache Beckford or Becchio.

To make it even better Swansea beat Sunderland 4-3. We will play Swansea in the final for the right to play for the Premier League position. The aim is to win the final and beat swansea

Leeds United!!!
Yorkshire til I die!!!

Play Off Final
Beckford is fit again
Murphy is 50%
Paynter is injured
Come on Leeds!!!!

Swansea Line Up
De Vries
Serran---Monk---Williams--Tate
Rangel---Bodde---Allen---Dyer
Beattie---Johnsen

Dangerman Thomas Johnsen
Championship Topscorer
He has a huge weight on his shoulders thanks to my media comments.

Leeds Line Up
Becchio---Carroll
Taarabt
Howson---Woods
Addo
Samuel--Shittu---Collins--Kisnorbo
Schmeichel

Dangerman Adel Taarabt
A creative force in midfield and a deadly finisher. It could have easily gone to Shittu

Leeds Bench
Higgs
Cork
Doherty
Smalling
Emeran
Bessone
Beckford

Swansea Bench
WHO CARES!!!

The Match coming in 30 minutes
>
YORKSHIRE TIL I DIE!!!

30 Minutes i cant wait that long lol. You sure no how to build tension

THE MATCH
82,434 people turned up to watch the match as well as 100's of earthworms which were brought in for the Wembley pitch.

First Half
Swansea 0-0 Leeds
A few chances here and there in the first half with Swansea incharge of possesion. There's only one Kasper Schmeichel.

Second Half
We started the brighter and early in the second half Samuel found Becchio down the left who put in a peach of a cross for Andy Carroll to head home. Wembley errupted to the tune of Marching on Together. Becchio was substitued for Baeckford shortly afterwards. There was 5 minutes to go and Swansea were on top creating chance after chance but they couldn't beat Kasper Schmeichel. Johnsen skied a chance and we won a goal kick. Scheichel took it short and it went to Kisnorbo who played it into the middle with Howson. He played a beautiful through ball which found Beckford who buried it home. Yorkshire 2 Wales 0. The full time
.whistle went and next season Leeds would be playing the english champions.

Leeds 2-0 Swansea
Goals: Carroll (56), Beckford (85)
Match Rating: 10/10
MOM: Every Leeds Player
Comment: Unbelievable.

Good achievement mate will be good to see you in the big time again :D

Capello's under a lot of pressure as well might steal his job too

yeah go for the england job. Well done on going up knew you could do it. Now for the premiership