Save Games Thread

Yes mate, upload them to rapidshare or megaupload and add them to this thread

oh I was thinking about holidaying into 2020 or something and wondering if anyone would be interested.

oh I was thinking about holidaying into 2020 or something and wondering if anyone would be interested.

Didn't you read the OP? I guess not. This thread is for games where you have been manager of a team and played until 2020 or whenever not holidayed through into 2020 or whatever. Go to the OP and you'll find some good games to download.

About to upload a save where Rangers have been taken over, presumably. I say presumably because I was offered the Rangers job after first being Scotland manager, and accepted, I was then given a transfer budget of a whopping 22 mil in 2nd season; Walter Smith has also strangely left for Sevilla.:O:p Like two weeks after I joined, Rangers made an operating profit of £33m last year as well. I'm only uploading because I was in awe of the budget, where the **** did 22 mil come from ! :O

awww, who's gonna upload there games now paul custus won't be harrasing people!?

KA5A8IAN Upload the Rangers game ... sounds awsum will definately give a go:)