Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game - The Story Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scarps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 28K
View attachment 308194

View attachment 308195

First Buisness Of New Era

The first piece of buisness we see coming from the At Madrid camp after Nathan Walker took over is that of Emiliano Insua's sale to Sevilla. In a deal that sees the Argentine leave the club for a division rival a fee of £4m is involved. Fans may not be happy with the sale to a team that will likely be fighting for the best of the rest places after Barcelona and Real Madrid but Walker said that a fee of £4m was "too good to refuse as he was only a backup player to my first choice LB of Filipe"

Could this be the first of many leaving the club as Walker looks to shake up the squad to challenge for glory? Only time will tell.

4M £ is a joke for him! Can I have Koke for 3M £? ;)

Granada Unchained
View attachment 308197View attachment 308198

News today broke that the Pozzo Family have sold Spanish side Granada to American Film Star Leonardo Di Caprio in a multi-million pound deal. Di Caprio, 38, admitted that he knew little about the club but that he was encouraged to invest in Spanish football after meeting former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola while filming in New York.
'I have big plans for Granada and am hopping to break the big footballing duopoly that is Barcelona and Athletico Madrid, people say I know little about football, that is not true, I know that it is a game of two teams of 12 people and that they have to get the football into the big white netty thingy though they usually miss.' Di Caprio also said that the club would'nt be scared to break the bank to do well this season. He also said that the club were currently looking for a new manager to replace their former manager, who was sacked by the ruthless Pozzo family last week.
View attachment 308199
Di Caprio also said that any player had their price at Granada and urged his fellow chairman to donate unwanted players to a worthy cause. Di Caprio was spotted last week in a nightclub with Manchester United Chairman Maarten Vos and critics have said that the two's friendship could only benefit Granada CF, though perhaps not Manchester United. He also announced plans for a charity music concert in Granada next week to help improve the club's finances so they could potentially cause an upset in the harsh climate of Spanish Football.

Last edited:
View attachment 308214
RAYO LOOKING FOR LOAN SIGNINGS AHEAD OF NEW SEASON!

Rayo Vallecano chairman today met with a journalist in Malaga city centre. When asked him if any tranfer activity was planned, he said "I am looking for free transfers and loans, and if any clubs in Liga BBVA have any players that they wish to loan out then I should be the first they contact as I look to strengthen my squad for the following season"

View attachment 308216

Levante Announce First deal of the Season

Jose Campana has joined the club on loan for the season from Sevilla. Sevilla will pay Campana's wages in full, as long as they have the option to recall him in January. Campana adds depth to the midfield for the Granotes. It is expected that Estrada will be looking for more players to bolster the squad after he expressed the need for some defenders and attacking players. Specifically the left winger, striker and few in the back four. With Levantes current financial position it isn't expected that Estrada will be splashing the cash anytime soon. Loan deals are looking to be his preferred choice. Although if the right price is given he won't hold back.

On other news Ignacio's position as manager is looking doubtful as both looked rather distasteful after a meeting last night.

Last edited:
Real Madrid Football Club 'completes' takeover talks

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez has confirmed today that Ex-Real Madrid Player Santiago Munez has taken ownership of the club.
Perez said that Negotiations had taken place with 2 High Profile consortiums and also with Roman Abrahimovich but at the End Former Player Santiago Munez came in with an Unmatchable offer, and that He is happy to announce that Santiago Munez has completed the purchase today of the club for an Undisclosed Fee.

The New Owner went on to add that Every Player at the Castilla was available for Loan as he emphasized on Youth Development and that Backup players like Jose Callejon, Alvaro Morata and Antonio Adan were Transfer Listed.

View attachment 308216

Levante Announce First deal of the Season

Jose Campana has joined the club on loan for the season from Sevilla. Sevilla will pay Campana's wages in full, as long as they have the option to recall him in January. Campana adds depth to the midfield for the Granotes. It is expected that Estrada will be looking for more players to bolster the squad after he expressed the need for some defenders and attacking players. Specifically the left winger, striker and few in the back four. With Levantes current financial position it isn't expected that Estrada will be splashing the cash anytime soon. Loan deals are looking to be his preferred choice. Although if the right price is given he won't hold back.

On other news Ignacio's position as manager is looking doubtful as both looked rather distasteful after a meeting last night.

Nice one! I was hoping to loan him, but I haven't got any respond to my offer yet!

Today the world woke to the news that Barcelona, possibly the greatest team the world have ever seen have been taken over by a young English Businessman. With the fee undisclosed currently, although believed to be well over £1 billion, Adam Gutteridge has changed the entire outlook of a team that is seen as the fan's team.

Despite not saying much, it is believed that Tito Vilanova's position is currently under discussion between the new chairman and board, with his illness a worry. Possible replacements are currently being looked at as well as a transfer list being drawn up, which Gutteridge announced would be sent out to the rest of La Liga teams by the end of the day,

Sorry Guys wasnt Online for a While, have now accepted ur Friends Reqs, Get the PM in and i m ready to let several players go out on loan

image1ph.png

Press Conference Coming Up Shortly...​

Last edited:
View attachment 308361

Busy first day at Los Periquitos

Borai had to jump into the middle right at the start of his career at Espanyol. He had just realized from the news that the transfer window is wide open. He was amuzed by the transfer of Emiliano Insua, he couldn't dream of getting such good player for a bargain of 4M £! He stated: "I don't think that Mr Walker is fully aware who he had lost! Mr McGeady made the first deal of the season and have raised the bar pretty high at the race "Bargain of the year" competion!" McGeady could take it wrong Borai's comment on his first transfer, because he haven't heard any respons about Jose Campana's loan deal, until Borai could read in the news, that Sevilla have made a loan deal with Levante's boss, Alejandro Estrada. After few hours there came the next shock; Munez from Real Madrid loaned out Borja to Rayo which was a genius move by its chairman, Henry Smith.

At this point the Hungarian boss felt like he is a social pariah and he had some concerns about his move to Espanyol. The afternoon have brought some nice meeting with the top of the table chairmans to securing some quality players to patch Espanyol's squad a bit. It was their first meeting together, but Borai feels that he could have great friendship with Malaga's boss, Scott Lochrie. The rumours has it that there will some player movement if the FA will finish its paperwork.

View attachment 308396

Borai couldn't feel himself satisfied so he is making some extra effort to make some noise around the transfer market. He had a meeting with the newly appointed manager and he agreed with McClair to set some of Espanyol's player on transfer list. All of these players could leave immediately and Borai would like to hear mostly transfer offers, but he will intrested some loan deals as well. The list of the players:

- Diego Colotto (31 years old DC, 10,25k £/week)
- Raul Rodriguez (24 years old DCR, 8k £/week)
- Victor Alvarez (19 years old DL/WBL, 1,6k £/week)
- Felipe Mattioni (23 years old DR/WBR/MR, 33,5k £/week)
- Javi Lopez (26 years old DR/WBR/DM/MCR/AMR, 8k £/week)

Last edited:
I'm not going to have the time to do this now. Betis will now be free again. Doing Borne's and going to concentrate on my comical Man Utd Story.

In what must surely be considered as the first real coup of the transfer market, Sevilla has announced the signing of Left Back Emiliano Insua from Atletico Madrid for a fee of £4m. Insua will slot straight into the first 11, possibly causing Navarro to be pushed out of the club.

Sevilla have also managed to bring in a young prospect of Jordi Amat in a direct exchange for Coke. McGeady is said to be very pleased with a deal that looks towards the future.

In other transfer news, Sevilla can confirm that youngsters Kondogbia and Baba have been sent on loan to Espanyol, and Campana has gone to Levante for the season.

Last edited:
View attachment 308501
View attachment 308500
One IN, One OUT at Athletic Bilbao
Chairm
an of the club, José María Olazábal announces he felt this swap better for them.
He gains a player with vast experience at European and International level.
He went onto say,
"I wish Oscar all the best and hopes he reaches his potential and again can play for Bilbao
but the offer was too good to refuse. I also welcome Raul Garcia
and hope that the midfield maestro enjoys his time at the club and can help us
to reach our goals"

Goodbye and Good luck, say Athletic fans
View attachment 308502
The Fans Official spokesman had this to say, "We welcome Raul to the club, don't quite
understand the need to sacrifice a prospect but if it brings in more gifted players like Garcia
here we welcome it. Maybe we can trade a couple of players for Xabi Alonso of Real Madrid,
imagine that model-pro at Bilbao. He could be a club hero for years to come!"

Last edited:
36669d1266013748-lgfires-story-templates-espn-header.png

Osasuna Take-Over Press Conference

Osasuna-icon.png

A press conference was held earlier today at Osasuna's home ground following the completion of the club take over by football veteran Terry Dunne. There were many questions asked at the Estadio Reyno De Navarra but the the most obvious questions were dealt with directly by Dunne.

Will Mendilibar's contract be getting terminated?

We have met with Jose and have decided that we are going to honour his contract which currently expires at the end of the season. We are confident that Jose can take this club forward and, if all goes well during the season, we will enter contract talks around March or April.

Will there be transfers this summer?

We are not prepared to make a comment on the transfer policy at this moment in time. We are working on finances and trying to sort something about, but the clubs future is always our number one priority.

Unfortunately that's all we have time for. Thank you all for coming down.

Back