Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game - The Story Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scarps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 28K
View attachment 309665 Announce transfer and loan lists

The following players are currently free to leave the club if we receive a satisfactory offer.

GK -
Vicente Guaita
Adrian

DEF -
Aly Cissokho (LB)
Ricardo Costa (CB)

MID -
Sofiane Feghouli (AMC)
Johnathan Viera (AMC)
Juran Bernat (LOAN / AML)
Andres Guardado (AML)

Feel free to contact me with offers (willing to negotiate player or cash offers) if any players interest you

View attachment 309691
View attachment 309681
...AND THAT TEAM WILL BE ATHLETIC BILBAO
Today, Athletic Bilbao welcomes another midfield magician. In a surprise deal seeing Herrara go to Real Madrid. Bilbao Chairman
, José María Olazábal released this statement,
"Again, we see a player leave to allow another to arrive, this will hopefully be way we continue to do business, and if we can come up with signings like Alonso and Garcia every time then this could be a sensational team. I had to remain persistent and calm through all negotiations but Real Madrid Chairman was determined to keep Alonso, continually stating that he was not for sale, but having adding another "secret" ingredient to the recipe we struct a deal. I would also like to say this was too good an opportunity for Herrara personally and we weren't going to stand in his way, as I believe he could be one of the greats for Spanish football, I wish him all the best and maybe we will be reunited again."

View attachment 309690
In other news, Olazábal announces a partnership between Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao, with a long term deal where Bilbao recieve £750k per annum with annual friendlies to be held between the two clubs, also Bilbao receive access to Madrid's state of the art facilities while Madrid gain a "match bid" agreement on future Bilbao transfers.

Last edited:
Haha Secret Ingredient, also you Forgot to Mention Herera + 10m it was for Xabi

Mel Sacked

View attachment 309688
View attachment 309687View attachment 309689
Out: Mel In: Schuster
Pepe Mel has been sacked by Real Betis's new chairman
Bin dere dun dat.
"I must thank Mel for the loyalty he has shown to this club, but I feel we need a new manager to take this club forward." is Dat's view on the matter.
The new man in charge is German Bernd Schuster, former Real Madrid and Barcelona player.He also featured for Athletico Madrid.
"Schuster knows this league well; he is one of the few to have played for Barca and Madrid.He will make this team great, I am sure of it."

Dat Criticises Barca's Decision To Hire Guardiola
In a separate case, Dat also criticised Barcelona's decision to fire Tito Vilanova and hire former manager Pep Guardiola.
"I mean, Adam didn't really give Tito a proper chance.He could've at least waited for Barcelona to play a few matches, but no.And Pep wanted a new challenge, it was clear, but it seems Adam has kinda forced him into rejoining Barca, without giving other clubs a proper chance."

Last edited:
Mel Sacked

View attachment 309688
View attachment 309687View attachment 309689
Out: Mel In: Schuster
Pepe Mel has been sacked by Real Betis's new chairman Bin dere dun dat.
"I must thank Mel for the loyalty he has shown to this club, but I feel we need a new manager to take this club forward." is dat view on the matter.
The new man in charge is German Bernd Schuster, former Real Madrid and Barcelona player.He also featured for Athletico Madrid.
"Schuster knows this league well; he is one of the few to have played for Barca and Madrid.He will make this team great, I am sure of it."

Dat Criticises Barca's Decision To Hire Guardiola
In a separate case, Dat also criticised Barcelona's decision to fire Tito Vilanova and hire former manager Pep Guardiola.
"I mean, Nathan didn't really give Tito a proper chance.He could've at least waited for Barcelona to play a few matches, but no.And Pep wanted a new challenge, it was clear, but it seems Nathan has kinda forced him into rejoining Barca, without giving other clubs a proper chance."

Barcelona chairman is called Adam Gutteridge?

View attachment 309721

Walker Needs New Players

Walker has today announced that after the sale of many players that he is in need of new players to refresh his squad.

"Obviously we are always looking for new players, especially after the sale of many from out squad. We would encourage any chairmen who are looking to sell or who believe they many have players who we would be interested in to contact me as soon as possible.

Again in the press conference the future of Falcao popped up.
Walker reluctantly answered "Falcao has told us that he would prefer a move away from the club but that if it doesnt happen then he will still work hard for us, If a satisfactory bid comes in for him then he will be gone, if no one meets my vaulation he will stay. It really is as simple as that."

View attachment 309726

Valencia are looking to start a new pre-season knock-out comp at the Mestella. It will be a regular knock-out comp with Extra Time and Pens for the added drama. We are currently searching for other teams to enter.

Rolo Polo had this to say about the new plan
'This competition will give us an ideal chance to build some friendly rivalries with other clubs in the league, it also give each team a chance to see how their own team are progressing before things get serious and the league starts. Any teams that wish to join please contact us asap, so things can be arranged.'

Scarps can you post a summary of transfers so far? I feel like im missing someone :P

View attachment 309734

Unknown news stirring up the Granotes Ground

Today yet more rumours are coming out of the club as Estrada pushes on within the transfer window. The deadline is ever coming closer by each day. It is expected that Estrada is going to bring in only a few more players. After Valencia released their belated transfer list it looked as if Estrada immediately jumped in. Apparently a deal has been agreed for one of the players but has yet to be confirmed by the officials. Levante looks further for another potential striker, left winger and two fulls backs for each side. (contact if you have anyone to offer). A possible link with a club has also been mentioned at the grounds along with participation in the Valencia preseason competition. Nothing has been confirmed yet.

On other news Estrada openly criticized Real Betis' chairman Bin dere dun dat, for his approach on Barcelona's resigning of Pep Guardiola saying: "I highly doubt Barcelona forced him to come back. I am sure if that were the case Pep would have rejected the move." Estrada went on to say "I don't think Bin Dere knows to much about football after his rash comments it seems quite apparent."

Last edited:
View attachment 309764

Recent news has stated that a deal has been struck between Valencia and Levante. The club had this to say on the potential deal.

'The player will remain unknown currently until the officials can confirm the deal but we do feel that it benefits all parties involved, the player will be getting some good game time from the deal while both clubs will be able to reap the benefits. As soon as we get confirmation we will release a further statement.'

In other transfer related news, Valencia have been linked with possible moves for a new central defender, left back and striker however none have been confirmed by the club.

If you sold Falcao would you get the whole amount as its outside the game? i know in the game a third party gets a lot of any deal

Back