Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game - The Story Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scarps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 28K
View attachment 311124
In's and Out's at the Granotes

Estrada released the information on another new player to join up with squad for the 2012-13 season. Pizzi from At. Madrid joins up with the squad on a season long loan. Pizzi is expected to be playing on the left wing for Levante. The deal has been swirling around the media for a while and now has finally been confirmed. Due to Pizzi being at Deportivo on loan, both Estrada and Walker were waiting on confirmation from Mauro Silva the Deportivo chairman to agree to the cancelation.

On the out news Obafemi Martins has left the to Granada. Leonardo was ecstatic to have made his first signing for his club. Stating that he was looking forward to working with Eto (What? ;))

Sorry to everyone who PM'd me yesterday, I had a funeral to go to and so could get on here. Once again sorry.

still waiting to see if ive signed any players at all :/ so far only sold players ha

Guys I will be extending the Chairman to Chairman transfer window to end on Wednesday at 11:59pm GMT.

This is due to that being the day of my exam so I will be completely involved in the game from there and onwards.

I have 6 hours spare this sunday in which I will be knocking out all of the transfers, and posting an up to date list on this forum.

Sorry to all involved for my inadecquacies, as soon as this exam is done I will be 100% involved.

ALSO

FOREIGN TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OPEN, UNTIL WEDNESDAY MIDNIGHT GMT.
Please ensure all transfer requests follow the template in the Original Post and Rules thread.

THANKYOU!

View attachment 312735

José María Olazábal makes a plea to all Basque players and their respective chairman's,

"Come and join the Basque revolution!"

Any chairman wanting to sell players, Basque players only obviously please get into contact with Olazábal via PM with the players name, position and price tag.

"If any chairman is looking to sell, I am looking to buy!"

has anybody had any updates on possible signings? I still haven't actually signed any players

Back