Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game - The Story Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scarps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 28K
any mids for sale? need a playmaker but not much cash left so deal must be right.
also would like a cb aswell if any are on offer

Athletic Bilbao are offering three decent squad players

Borja Ekiza - CB - 4m
Carlos Gurpegi - DM - 3m
Inigo Perez - CM - 4m

Willing to negotiate if you can offer basque players in return

New Regime on Mallorca

Scott Tillie has today finally completed his long and often frustrating take over of Spanish La Liga side Real Mallorca. The Spanish based Scottish Engineering Tycoon has invested his money into his adopted local team. We are expecting a news conference in the coming days where hopefully we will here from the man himself, Mallorca today released a statement:

"Real Mallorca is pleased to announce the sale of this great football club to Scottish Business-man Scott Tillie. We look forward to an exciting time as the new Chief puts his own ideas into the team."

I know this is completely off topic but I am going to be creating a new story. Yes I know another one. I had started two others before that I hadn't really got into. Reasons being, my Jesse Toulson story was on a usb.... which I lost, I have a knack for that. The liverpool one I thought would be a challenge but it didn't end up that way. Easier than I thought and its a regular story you see almost everyday by someone else.

ANYWAYYYSSSSS as I said I am starting one I will defs stick with. But I have two choices. A futuristic one starting 2040 or one where I bring an ex-BPL team back to the BPL. Like Sheffield United. Which one do you lot think would be good?

I know completely off topic but, you are the best audience :)

I know this is completely off topic but I am going to be creating a new story. Yes I know another one. I had started two others before that I hadn't really got into. Reasons being, my Jesse Toulson story was on a usb.... which I lost, I have a knack for that. The liverpool one I thought would be a challenge but it didn't end up that way. Easier than I thought and its a regular story you see almost everyday by someone else.

ANYWAYYYSSSSS as I said I am starting one I will defs stick with. But I have two choices. A futuristic one starting 2040 or one where I bring an ex-BPL team back to the BPL. Like Sheffield United. Which one do you lot think would be good?

I know completely off topic but, you are the best audience :)

I like the sound of the future on, although I reckon you should do it for like 2025 so the younger generation of players are actually the old fellas.

I like the sound of the future on, although I reckon you should do it for like 2025 so the younger generation of players are actually the old fellas.

already at 2040 :/ shouldnt have deleted auto saves :(

Hey guys!

Just a quick reminder, as per the original OP, that if I get a full inbox please send to my Hotmail.

[email protected]

Cant be too difficult, some people have done it!

Ok quick update for everyone!

There are still two teams available for anyone who wishes to join in. Please do not hesitate to join if you are interested.

The transfer window for all chairman to chairman transfers finishes at 11:59pm on Thursday the 14th. ANY transfer received after that time WILL NOT be processed. Once that is done, I will then announce when the window for all other transfers will commence.

I am doing all the transfer editing now, or at least getting it up to date as much as possible. Hopefully in the next few hours, or at least tomorrow, I will have the completed transfer list up, as well as every clubs balances. Maybe even a screenshot of each team or something if I am feeling generous!

View attachment 310548

Walker announces three players.

At Madrid can today announce the signing of three future prospects joining from Betis. They are that of
Alex Pozuelo, Sergio and Emmanuel Igiebor for a combined fee of £4m.
"I am delighted to be able to welcome these three players to the club, they are aware they will not be first team players to start of with but they all have great futures ahead of them and will hopefully become first team regulars in the not so distant future."

When asked about any other signings he answered this "We are working hard to strenghten the immediate squad as well as the future one. More signing will be made i'm sure of that, whether they will be my first choice players or not will be up to the other chairmen."

View attachment 310555
Betis announce Three Players Coming In, While Four Leave
View attachment 310556View attachment 310557View attachment 310558View attachment 310562View attachment 310560View attachment 310559View attachment 310561
From left to right: Sergio, Pozuelo, Igiebor, Castro, Adan, Hererra, Eliseu.
Real Betis have announced the signing of 3 players, for a total of £8.5million punds, while four have left for a total of £4million.
Goalkeeper Adan, midfielder Hererra, and midfielder/defender Eliseu all join, Herrera on a season-long loan.Adan and Herrera both join from Madrid, Adan for 2million while Herrera has a loan fee of £3.5million.Eliseu joins from Malaga for 3million + Ruben Castro. Eliseu solves Betis's left back problem, while Herrera solves their Attacking/Central midfielder problem.Adan, 25 has long been understudy to Iker Casillas at the Bernabau and is understandably relieved at the chance of first team football "At Madrid Casillas was always going to start ahead of me.But here at Betis I have a lot better chance to get in the starting 11 and play every week, which is exactly what I want." he told Marca. it is, however a different story with Hererra.He has just joined Madrid from Athletic Bilabo and the loan will give him vital first team experience.Herrera, just 22 understandably needs it as at Madrid they have Ozil, Alonso, Khedira and Modric.He was unavailable for interview.Eliseu will earn 25.5k p/w at Bilbao, Herrera 44.5k p/w and Adan 20k p/w.

Going out of the club are young winger Sergio, striker Pozuelo and midfielder Igiebor for a combined fee of £4million to Athletico Madrid. "We have lost some fantastic young players, but the players I have signed will help us NOW, rather then in the future.Ruben is 31 and I feel callejon dominates him in every way."said chairman Bin Dere Dun Dat.

PS. SCARPS- FMRTE thing didn't work!!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 310555
Betis announce Three Players Coming In, While Four Leave
View attachment 310556View attachment 310557View attachment 310558View attachment 310562View attachment 310560View attachment 310559View attachment 310561
From left to right: Sergio, Pozuelo, Igiebor, Castro, Adan, Hererra, Eliseu.
Real Betis have announced the signing of 3 players, for a total of £8.5million punds, while four have left for a total of £4million.
Goalkeeper Adan, midfielder Hererra, and midfielder/defender Eliseu all join, Herrera on a season-long loan.Adan and Herrera both join from Madrid, Adan for 32million while Herrera has a loan fee of £3.5million.Eliseu joins from Malaga for 3million + Ruben Castro. Eliseu solves Betis's left back problem, while Herrera solves their Attacking/Central midfielder problem.Adan, 25 has long been understudy to Iker Casillas at the Bernabau and is understandably relieved at the chance of first team football "At Madrid Casillas was always going to start ahead of me.But here at Betis I have a lot better chance to get in the starting 11 and play every week, which is exactly what I want." he told Marca. it is, however a different story with Hererra.He has just joined Madrid from Athletic Bilabo and the loan will give him vital first team experience.Herrera, just 22 understandably needs it as at Madrid they have Ozil, Alonso, Khedira and Modric.He was unavailable for interview.Eliseu will earn 25.5k p/w at Bilbao, Herrera 44.5k p/w and Adan 20k p/w.

Going out of the club are young winger Sergio, striker Pozuelo and midfielder Igiebor for a combined fee of £4million to Athletico Madrid. "We have lost some fantastic young players, but the players I have signed will help us NOW, rather then in the future.Ruben is 31 and I feel callejon dominates him in every way."said chairman Bin Dere Dun Dat.

PS. SCARPS- FMRTE thing didn't work!!!!!

Thanks Wonderkid360 for paying me 32m for Antonio Adan, eve the player felt overwhhelmed when he saw that offer for himself

Last edited:
So we have a problem...

FMRTE doesnt do transfers on Macs, and my PC is sitting on my desk in need of repairs...

I could do transfers if you want :)

Ok well I can do all pre-season transfers and that, and then Ill organise everything for rest of season as well.

In Jan, when I will need you for transferring, I will sort it all out and just give you the list?

Ok well I can do all pre-season transfers and that, and then Ill organise everything for rest of season as well.

In Jan, when I will need you for transferring, I will sort it all out and just give you the list?
OK, fine :)
Although tbh not 100% on how to do transfers on FMRTE... Will try and work it out today

EDIT: Can't work out how to do them! can anybody help??

Last edited:
Back