Scarps' Liga BBVA Chairman Game - The Story Thread!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scarps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 28K
View attachment 310849
Espanyol's last minute sales

- Diego Colotto (31 years old DC, 10,25k £/week): 3M £
- Victor Alvarez (19 years old DL/WBL, 1,6k £/week): Free + next sale's 50%
- Felipe Mattioni (23 years old DR/WBR/MR, 33,5k £/week): 3M £
- Javi Lopez (26 years old DR/WBR/DM/MCR/AMR, 8k £/week): 3M £
-Ernesto Galan (26 years old DCR/WBR, 7,5k £/week): 1,5M £
- Cristian (22 years old MC/DM/AMC, 7,75k £/week): 2M £
- Sergio Tejera (22 years old AML/MCL, 8k £/week): 3,5M £
- Juan Verdu (29 years old AMCRL/MCRL, 25,5k £/week): 3,5M £
- Simao (32 years old AMCRL/MRL/ST, 25k £/week): 3M £
- Adrian Luna (20 years old AMRL/ST, 3,8k £/week):
Free + next sale's 50%
- Sergio Garcia (29 years old ST/AMCRL, 35k £/week): 4,5M £

If you buy more than one player, then you'll get a discount!

The equation is very simple: player's asking price - (the number of palyers - 1) * 1M £. You can't inculed the two free players! Here's an example: You want to buy Mattioni, Cristian and
Sergio Garcia. They combined price is 9,5M £, but with discount you have to pay only 7,5M £!

Last edited:
I might be able to help with transfers and stuff, the only way I know how to do them is to make them future transfers, which means swapping them for another future transfer. If you need the help then, i'm willing to do them aslong as this method is fine?

Nigel Thornberry announces transfer deadline day sale! dani guiza a brilliant 31 year old striker can still play at this level and is being given away for......FREE!!!!!!! anyone you can message me and you can have him.

Guys, FMRTE on windows or mac doesn't do transfers!
What Borne is Doing is he made a Editor Database like a LFC Marshall database and then loaded the game with that editor data enabled.....
so now what we will be doing is, the Transfers all the chairmen agree will then be added to LFC Marshall's database and then we will start the game......Dont know what we will be doing for the january transfers though as once we have started the game the transfers wont happeen as we want them to

I might be able to help with transfers and stuff, the only way I know how to do them is to make them future transfers, which means swapping them for another future transfer. If you need the help then, i'm willing to do them aslong as this method is fine?
Yeah, that is the only way

Granada CF have today confirmed that veterans Joan Capedevilla and Martin Petrov have joined the club for a combined £1m, Manager Johan Cruyff has said he is delighted to have got two very talented players

Betis' In/Out List

Betis' in/out list:
IN
Ander Hererra £3.5million, one season loan from Madrid

Adan £2million from Madrid
Eliseu £3million + Ruben Castro from Malaga
Nacho £1.5million from Madrid
Jose Callejon p/ex for Benat

Out
Sergio, Alex Pozuelo and Emmanuel Igiebor for a combined fee of £4million to Athletico Madrid.
Ruben Castro p/ex for Eliseu
Benat p/ex for Callejon

Betis chairman Bin Dere Dun Dat has also hit out at the league saying 'he had deals from 2 days ago' waiting to be confirmed.

I am goin along confirming the last of the deals today.

Got an exam next week so a lot of my attention has been on that, sorry guys.

Betis' In/Out List

Betis' in/out list:
IN
Ander Hererra £3.5million, one season loan from Madrid

Adan £2million from Madrid
Eliseu £3million + Ruben Castro from Malaga
Nacho £1.5million from Madrid
Jose Callejon p/ex for Benat

Out
Sergio, Alex Pozuelo and Emmanuel Igiebor for a combined fee of £4million to Athletico Madrid.
Ruben Castro p/ex for Eliseu
Benat p/ex for Callejon

Betis chairman Bin Dere Dun Dat has also hit out at the league saying 'he had deals from 2 days ago' waiting to be confirmed.

You've forget Vadillo to Espanyol. ;)

What Borne is Doing is he made a Editor Database like a LFC Marshall database and then loaded the game with that editor data enabled.....
so now what we will be doing is, the Transfers all the chairmen agree will then be added to LFC Marshall's database and then we will start the game......Dont know what we will be doing for the january transfers though as once we have started the game the transfers wont happeen as we want them to

This won't be a fair method, because lots of attributes are random, so in a new start there will be different players in the end. I think the only solution will if each team swaps for a ****** palyer from the other team. The "B" and the "U19" squads have plenty of unwanted players, so this won't be a problem. I don't know how could we make the loan deals work or prevent the AI managers to sell or sign players during the holidays!

Malaga Sale

With the transfer window about too slam shut later tonight the Malaga chief announced that Malaga are willing too listen too offers on all players. When asked if this included Isco and Toulalan he responded with 'Yes we will listen too offers however an to get us to part with Isco will have too be a huge offer that we cant refuse, however we are more willing too negotiate a deal with Jeremy like we are with all of our players.'
With the window expected too close in 5 and a half hours there is expected too be some outgoings from the club.

Looking to sign some players, anybody got players they want rid of cheap, let me know!!

Cheers

Back