Schalke vs Manchester United - UCL Semi-Final 26/4 & 4/5

Who cares about Schalke v United? This tie is already decided.

It's about Barca v Real and who will meet United in the final.

If both teams play like this at Old Trafford, we could be looking at a "Roma'' result. We've been absolutely brilliant tonight, and I knew it'd be 2-0.

Happy with that, but Schalke hit 5 past Inter away from home, not over yet

Think that Man Utd are through. Haven't Man Utds defence only conceded one goal during the CL? Correct me if i'm wrong

Think that Man Utd are through. Haven't Man Utds defence only conceded one goal during the CL? Correct me if i'm wrong

i think 3 now, but still not conceded away from home

This tie is over. I dont see them beating us with 2 goal lead, that too at OT where only 2 teams have beaten us in Knock out stages for nearly a decade.

We can rest few players keeping an eye on Chelsea game.

It was all too easy. Credit to our boys, controlled everything so well and it was our best away performance that i have seen in 2-3 years.

Neuer was outstanding. If not for him we would have won by 4 goals at least..

Well, as I've said, it will be a very hard 2 matches for Schalke. Unfortunately, this is just making it much much harder, this 0-2 result at home...

I still hope Schalke can somehow make a amazing upset and go through, but my hope is getting decreased and is slowly dieing...

Oh well, whether Schalke go through (or probably not), I congratulate to United fans on a great game, and I congratulate them on probably qualifying for the final...

Hopefully Ji-Sung Park won't be tackling this harsh in the match in Manchester.

Oh and read LEGENDS have swapped their shirts..

This tie is over. I dont see them beating us with 2 goal lead, that too at OT where only 2 teams have beaten us in Knock out stages for nearly a decade.

We can rest few players keeping an eye on Chelsea game.

It was all too easy. Credit to our boys, controlled everything so well and it was our best away performance that i have seen in 2-3 years.

Neuer was outstanding. If not for him we would have won by 4 goals at least..

Try 6.

Sorry for the late response but this is a high quality link if you wait for the adverts to disappear and don't mind the lack of commentary.

Cheers for that mate. Found a good one in the end.

What a strange semi final that was. Would have certainly taken a two goal victory at the start of the game, I'm just shocked with how comfortable it was. Not that I'm complaining...

i think 3 now, but still not conceded away from home

O well, close enough lol. Man Utd were exceptional tonight, and silenced a certain UEFA rep who slammed the English league as weak. How Schalke made it this far, no idea-scoreline should've been 4-5 tbh. Man Utd carved through them like a block of Stork

Carrick was immense tonight. Finding form again recently.

Carrick has been very good, shame about the amount of abuse he gets. With him we look lot more comfortable. His defensive ability, tactical awareness is excellent. Most of the work he does, goes unnoticed. I'm very glad he is back to his form as i had a big fight arguing for him in one of the forum

Oh and **** off to anyone who complains about Sky pundits.

This is what we have got.

Palmer before the game - Not convinced by Neuer, UTD should look at Paul Robinson

And Palmer was a professional player and played for England too..

Carrick put it in another good performance in europe. Shame he couldn't play like that against City.

Carrick has been very good, shame about the amount of abuse he gets. With him we look lot more comfortable. His defensive ability, tactical awareness is excellent. Most of the work he does, goes unnoticed. I'm very glad he is back to his form as i had a big fight arguing for him in one of the forum

He's been good in our last few CL games but he has been truly woeful in the other competitions this season, so the "abuse'' is justified.

At 37 years & 148 days, Ryan Giggs is the oldest player ever to score in Champions League!