Scholes blasts England

I like the idea that Stevie G has to do a stereotyped Indian dance draped in blingin' jewellery before every pass over 20 yards..

:Confused:

What does that mean? Jealous **** about our jewellery :p

On topic though, its bad luck that Lampard and Gerrard played in the same generation. Would have preferred Gerrard any day and he should have played as #10 for England also. England had players who could have done better than they have done. Playing Gerrard as #10 and Scholes as CM along with destroyer would have given more balance.

With Wilshere playing as CM, and with few good players coming through I hope England can play as a team..

:Confused:

What does that mean? Jealous **** about our jewellery :p

:( Tell me about it. I was born to be a Bollywood star, but it just isn't to be. I guess I'll just have to resort to licking my SRK poster each morning.

On topic though, its bad luck that Lampard and Gerrard played in the same generation. Would have preferred Gerrard any day and he should have played as #10 for England also. England had players who could have done better than they have done. Playing Gerrard as #10 and Scholes as CM along with destroyer would have given more balance.

With Wilshere playing as CM, and with few good players coming through I hope England can play as a team..

Agree, but there you are. Too late now: the 'golden generation' is nearly gone, and England need to look to the future.

:( Tell me about it. I was born to be a Bollywood star, but it just isn't to be. I guess I'll just have to resort to licking my SRK poster each morning.

Jewellery is for Women. You wont get one even if you are bollywood star ;) Bollywood is ****.
I would choke myself to death than having SRK poster in my home. :p

Agree, but there you are. Too late now: the 'golden generation' is nearly gone, and England need to look to the future.

Yeah too late now, and its a shame that this generation is called as Golden generation when England did so well in WC 2002 than in 2010.

And also Wishere and McEachran plays well from deeper position.. Hopefully there wont be another Gerrard/Lampard situation.