Scott, Max & Luke; Chairman Game.

Attached to OP. Never try to do attaching files after booze, it really doesnt work.. enjoy your teams mongs :wub:

you have until tuesday to sent us PMs of any Manager changes and you Budgets, we will need a wage budget plus an transfer budget.

All EPL clubs send you data to luke.

All Championship clubs senf your data to Max or Myself. we will only accept Pms, not IRC or MSN Messages unless you are banned

Are we just using the 10.3 patch with no extentions?

when Scott says you can send PM's to him or me for Championship, he really means send them all to him, trust me. :)

How was the draw performed? Seems coincidental that a couple of people got particular teams.

How was the draw performed? Seems coincidental that a couple of people got particular teams.

Well basically, i paired clubs with people i though best suited to them!!!

Luke picked a random number, then so did I, and Lukes numbers were teams, and mine were players, we didn't know what number correlated to what name/team.

As a friend, I would hope you would trust me, wether or not scott changed the names/teams to the numbers that he wanted, would not seem likely.

Luke picked a random number, then so did I, and Lukes numbers were teams, and mine were players, we didn't know what number correlated to what name/team.

As a friend, I would hope you would trust me, wether or not scott changed the names/teams to the numbers that he wanted, would not seem likely.

why would i care, i am not playing.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me which team I have as I'm using
my phone and can't see. Thanks :)

Well basically, i paired clubs with people i though best suited to them!!!

I assume you're joking, which means Dunc's is the serious answer.

I ask because Nubikal got Newcastle, Ride the Walrus got Liverpool, and jgibbard got Nottingham Forest, to name three examples.