Scott, Max & Luke; Chairman Game.

I assume you're joking, which means Dunc's is the serious answer.

I ask because Nubikal got Newcastle, Ride the Walrus got Liverpool, and jgibbard got Nottingham Forest, to name three examples.

I was Joking, duncs is the correct answer, it was tottaly random. otherwise Joe would of got city, yourself Spurs. Dunc actually really wanted NEwcastle

I also wanted Citeh but got Birmingham ¬_¬

We have our first managerial change, members of the Championship may want to wait before announcing their changes until the Premiership is complete and the changes are posted in the story thread :)

Please remember that you are allowed to give as much funds as you wish transfer wise, but we will not help you in any way at all if you go into administration, it's down to you to keep things together. :)

And use FMRTE to check your clubs finances, it's much easier. :)

Newcastle :D Time to emulate the ever benevolent lord of pies and tracksuits.

my god, i sound like such a noob.
how do we know balance & rep. etc.. XD

Yeah seems a bit coincidental that a couple of people got supported teams such as myself. Not that I am complaining, mind.

Let the game commence, hope this keeps going for a while!

I was just thinking...
If there are three moderators to this game why, are you only playing two leagues? We could play three leagues, right .

Just an opinion.

I was just thinking...
If there are three moderators to this game why, are you only playing two leagues? We could play three leagues, right .

Just an opinion.
We want a smaller amount so the game goes quicker and we have less randoms who are never online so we don't have to replace people all the time then when they just disappear.

Also, can I please remind you all about wage budgets, that we are looking for the actual amount of wage budget you want, not how much you want the wage budget to be under. E.g we want you to send us saying '£1m wage budget please' etc, and not '£100k wage budget' etc. Of course the better your teams financial position the bigger your wage budget would be. We will inform you if your wage that you choose is not enough for your current squad to avoid difficulties financially.

I have PM'ed all those Premiership players who have yet to PM me about their required changes :)

swansea **** what manager have they got???

are swansea in debt? dont know anything about them lol