Scottish Referees to go on Strike

Fair play to them. Disgusting the way they have been treated recently and some of the comments like the one from celtics chairman are just disgraceful

Fair play to them. Disgusting the way they have been treated recently and some of the comments like the one from celtics chairman are just disgraceful

what? he sign McDonald should resign and rightly so

lol so funny every day the record's sport backpage is about refs !XD

Celtic, your actions would shame even the worst man on Earth.
These people are just normal guys, and you are treating them disgracefully.
Hang your heads in shame, good on the ref's :D

Celtic, your actions would shame even the worst man on Earth.
These people are just normal guys, and you are treating them disgracefully.
Hang your heads in shame, good on the ref's :D
I am sorry but mcDonald has to go after that performance against dundee united. I do not beleive there is any conspicracy in scittish football. You lot disgraced your self in manchester and that was the most disgusting thing i have seen in football this century so really think before you run your mouth off. In regards to what reid said in the AGM., He said that there is no place in football for those disgusting hooligans who put they banners up about the popies. In regards to the refs they have a right to stick up for them selves as i feel Lennon has went to far in his talk., What should have been done was speak dirrectly to the SFA and let them deal with it. Dont condem them everyday in the paper. Also I feel after Hugh Dallas part in the whole mess he and has sidekick Flemming has to go along with McDonald.

I am sorry but mcDonald has to go after that performance against dundee united. I do not beleive there is any conspicracy in scittish football. You lot disgraced your self in manchester and that was the most disgusting thing i have seen in football this century so really think before you run your mouth off. In regards to what reid said in the AGM., He said that there is no place in football for those disgusting hooligans who put they banners up about the popies. In regards to the refs they have a right to stick up for them selves as i feel Lennon has went to far in his talk., What should have been done was speak dirrectly to the SFA and let them deal with it. Dont condem them everyday in the paper. Also I feel after Hugh Dallas part in the whole mess he and has sidekick Flemming has to go along with McDonald.

1) Manchester was disgusting, but completely irrelevant!
2) I'm not sticking up for Rangers, but for the referee, just average guys.
3) We don't have any clubs in England doing this, they have to much respect for their game.
4)Hang your heads in shame over this Celtic.

3) We don't have any clubs in England doing this, they have to much respect for their game.
1 - he was saying how rangers fans cant criticize celtic fans because your actions are worse than ours :D
2 - the referees need to learn to ref properly, then they will gain respect
3 - that is because refs in england know how to referee and dont tell "white lies"
4 - No, we have done nothing wrong

All i can say to this is what planet are you from lol., You forget the whole thing with Tony Pullis and Stoke but told to speak in front of the FA about his statements and disagreements with the referees lol. Well i dont think its irrelevant as your dissing celtic so part an parcial. In terms of what celtic have done they are correct but have went the complete wrong way about it. You forget this was all casued becasue of a coverup so although celtic are to blame the Hugh Dallas and McDonald Have to take responsilbity as well.

Can someone explain what exactly has happened for the referee's in Scotland's Premier Division to decide to go on strike..

I'm befuddled.

1 - he was saying how rangers fans cant criticize celtic fans because your actions are worse than ours :D
2 - the referees need to learn to ref properly, then they will gain respect
3 - that is because refs in england know how to referee and dont tell "white lies"
4 - No, we have done nothing wrong

I disagree you have done nothing wrong,
you have thrown the game into disrepute, let's just get on with the game Lenny?
Always cheated, never defeated :p

I disagree you have done nothing wrong,
you have thrown the game into disrepute, let's just get on with the game Lenny?
Always cheated, never defeated :p
The game has been a shambles for years, Like i said on my last post Dallas the SFA and Mcdonald are to blame as well.

Can someone explain what exactly has happened for the referee's in Scotland's Premier Division to decide to go on strike..

I'm befuddled.

Well, thing were fine when Celtic were winning easily enough, but then they got beat and threw the toys from the pram :p
Joking :D

But, really, this has being going on for years, with Celtic fans complaining about an SFA conspiracy. It's pure nonsense, but then again, i might be a bit biased... (K)

I'm befuddled.
basically the refs are all crying because we called them names

Why did you call them names? What did they do?

Well, thing were fine when Celtic were winning easily enough, but then they got beat and threw the toys from the pram :p
Joking :D

But, really, this has being going on for years, with Celtic fans complaining about an SFA conspiracy. It's pure nonsense, but then again, i might be a bit biased... (K)
Well i think you have been walking about blnd and death, as both sets of fans would complain about the refs. The whole thing is if the referee casues you the game then fine i agree complain about it. The whole thing with the united game would have been ended if they told the truth in the first place the only reason that reid is asking for McDonald to leave is becasue he lied about it and refused to admit that he got it wrong. ~Then blame his assitant which was disgusting and expect him to take the flack for it. If the referees came out after the game and explained that they got the decsion wrong then i would respect that trying to cover it doesnt not help other referees in the game becasue then they are looked at with the same cloth.