Season Ticket Holders.

Fan Since: 1995 as i state alot of the time
Born: Portsmouth
Where do you live: Portsmouth
Why Chelsea?: Dad supported them and it was the first game i went to see live.
Who Is Your Local Team?: Portsmouth FC roughly about 1 mile away.

True Surporter : Season ticket holder for 3 years in a row buy the kits nm else really been away 6 times this season hoping to go a few more before the end of the season go to friendlies to
Fan Since: 2004
Why?: my dad took me aint stopped surporting since
Where do you live: shropshire
Why Hereford? cos they go up down and there local
Who Is Your Local Team?: ludlow but in the league its the same miles to hereford and shrewsbury

This is exactly what this debate is about. They may well 'support' who they want but the majority follow teams like Utd because they consistantly win things, this making them only really a fan, unless they actually input money into the club via ticket sales etc. jeeessh.

First thing first, Can you arrange Visa for me so that i can come to UK and stay there.
Second, can you search a job for me. Software engineer. I have a job here, i can leave it if i get a chance to find one in Manchester.
Third. What about all the poor Manchester born ManUtd fans. Are they not real fans? Your criteria has so many holes, it is really hard to accept even a single point in OP and the quoted post.

Plymouth Argyle ST Holder for years and years now- Love the club, no matter how **** they are. I'll still be at Home Park even if we are kicked out the Football League into the 12th tier of English Football, thats how much they mean too me. Yeah, we've had our good times, bad times, sad times.. But its alot better than watching Man United on TV Every Sunday.

Argyle Till' I die :wub:

EDIT: Also take note, Plymouth being dumped in the Middle of Nowhere, everybody who makes just 1 away game from Plymouth deserves an OBE. Especially if they travel on the Target coaches...

Fan Since: 2 or 3 years old. Rovers V Stockport. First Rovers game at The Memorial Stadium
Why?: My local team
Where do you live: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Who Is Your Local Team?: Bristol Rovers

Last edited: