Second leg - Liverpool (0) - (1) Atletico.

So we'll blame the referees then? Obviously they're all amateurs at their jobs and don't know the rules. To the city guy, yeah we're out. I noticed that walking through stanley park last night at 10pm. Thanks for pointing it out though, you must be top of your class.

So we'll blame the referees then? Obviously they're all amateurs at their jobs and don't know the rules. To the city guy, yeah we're out. I noticed that walking through stanley park last night at 10pm. Thanks for pointing it out though, you must be top of your class.
Hmmm, theyre not amateurs, the guy who did your game is one of the best refs in the world and is very well respected, **** liverpool supporters, only a handful do make sad excuses,

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....:$

I really don't get what your are getting at with "So we'll blame the referees then? Obviously they're all amateurs at their jobs and don't know the rules".oO)

I have to chime in here.

Sarcasm is awesome.

That's all.

If there's no law to it, then why have several players been sent off this year for exactly the same incident, but not now? Heck, remember when Reina merely stroked robbens cheek and received a red for that?

If there's no law to it, then why have several players been sent off this year for exactly the same incident, but not now? Heck, remember when Reina merely stroked robbens cheek and received a red for that?
because of the simluation by players, surely you have been watching football and thus know the problems of divers etc conning referees? or are you being deliberately difficult. robbens gamesmanship got reina sent off, busquets gamesmanship got motta a red. i'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to accept.

It's a fact. The official fifa document doesn't specifically mention a player touching another players face at all.

Different refs, different interpretations of the rules, different decisions. :p

Like madsheep said as well it doesn't help when refs normally don't get a great view and players go down like they have been shot. The referee have to decide if they think it's violent conduct and be honest, do you think what happened to Kuyt was violent conduct?:p

because of the simluation by players, surely you have been watching football and thus know the problems of divers etc conning referees? or are you being deliberately difficult. robbens gamesmanship got reina sent off, busquets gamesmanship got motta a red. i'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to accept.

And that's why Babel got sent off, cos the guy he touched jumped on the floor rolling over... wait he didn't, infact he tried to react and squared up to Babel..

And that's why Babel got sent off, cos the guy he touched jumped on the floor rolling over... wait he didn't, infact he tried to react and squared up to Babel..
And your point is?
The babel decision was wrong. What do you want? For the ref to give a wrong decision this leg to even it up?oO)

i really dont understand what hes trying to get at.

The referee wasn't that bad to be fair. Only bad thing was that he just didn't let the game flow which annoyed me a little. I thought we were the better team over the two legs but we're out. Aguero showed why he is one of the most sought after strikers in Europe last night. They had another dimension going forward in this leg whereas they looked quite poor going forward in the first leg.

Aaah well, lets prepare for next season, hope we get into Europe and hope Chelsea win the league :)

He cant accept that one of his 5 teams is out XD

Hypocrite. Kinda ironic the way you have 6 teams under your name, where as I had 3. One I supported, and 2 following.

When City's money actually starts making them win trophies, maybe then you can use smilies such as; XD

Hypocrite. Kinda ironic the way you have 6 teams under your name, where as I had 3. One I supported, and 2 following.

When City's money actually starts making them win trophies, maybe then you can use smilies such as; XD

Hypocrite, when you first joined you said you supported villa and followed liverpool? and you patheti excuse was i didnt want the usual scoser ****, ashamed i take it, or embarrassed.

When your club finish 4th this season, you can insult a club which will finsh above you.... Oh wait, not again in your life time will that happen.

Hypocrite, when you first joined you said you supported villa and followed liverpool? and you patheti excuse was i didnt want the usual scoser ****, ashamed i take it, or embarrassed.

When your club finish 4th this season, you can insult a club which will finsh above you.... Oh wait, not again in your life time will that happen.

And when you learn grammer and punctuation you can then put me in my place. ;)

And when you learn grammer and punctuation you can then put me in my place. ;)
You spelt "grammer" wrong, it's grammar. Do we really need to go down this route? Stop being so petty. Anway the referee was pretty good that game, sadly a rarity these days. Rafa says the squad needs an overhaul, but who's been buying the players for the last 5 years? oh wait...

Last edited:
Oh look, another Man United V Liverpool thread.

Wicked.

Truth betold, Liverpool have had a **** season, everyone has one at some point, man up and just take the banter, your time will come to be dishing it out.