See What Happens to Bullies...

******* Pwned!

I got suspended from school once for retaliating to a bully who was bullying my mate :( I did destroy him though, so it was worth it.

Unfortunately it does always seem to be the victim that gets in trouble for retaliation. Fair play to the lad!

Brilliant.

That stupid skinny kid should of kissed his shoes. He took that first blow like a fecking tank though. Legendary.

yeah , he took that first puch like it was nothing then moved in for the powerbomb XD
Tank!

lol classic got what he derserved the wee bully

Good amount of weight training and pick a name, Casey will soon be a force to be reckoned with in the WWE.

Lol at the T*** who went up to him at the end. Not such a smart move tbh

What's most annoying about this video is that at the end , you can hear the bullies mates all 'Woah-ing' as if Casey was out of order! None of them said anything when their mate punched him in the face!

What's most annoying about this video is that at the end , you can hear the bullies mates all 'Woah-ing' as if Casey was out of order! None of them said anything when their mate punched him in the face!

The kid who was punching him, god if he went to my school. ******* little ****, doesn't he realize that having his bag up past his shoulder blades is totally the "nerd" thing to do.

Casey ftw (H)

That was just wow. Major pwnage. Nice one. Little pricklet deserved all he got

Have to admit, I had major wincage when he splattered on the floor

Working now :D

Little **** got what he deserved limping off like a ****. Despise bullies. Still probably doesn't make up for what that boys had to go through.
I bet it has! He will have legendary status now!

Casey (the big kid) got suspended and could face criminal charges, wtf! it was obviously self defense.

Richard (the bully) also got suspended and posted "woo no school for me tomorro :)" and claimed the video was edited and that he actually beat Casey up. oO)
What a waste of ******* sperm

The Aftermath

The Rat has a dislocated knee, therefore messing up his hourly breakdance routines
The Rat has been suspended for twenty two days, during which time he will dig himself underground to avoid the Beast's wrath in future.
The Beast got suspended for four days, according to his sister. However, it seems more likely he is taking a volutary four day holiday in order to feed and slumber, so he can continue punishing those who wrong him.
The Rat's parents are suing anyone and everyone, including The Beast and the school. However, The Beast trades not in currency, but in human souls, so this will prove pointless for The Rat's swarm.

Future UFC champion, reminds me of a young Brock Lesnar. Good on him,skinny kid got ****** up.XD