See What Happens to Bullies...

got suspended from school in 1998 for ddt-ing a lad into a concrete floor after he hit me...so props to the big lad here, i know where hes coming from!

"he is taking a volutary four day holiday in order to feed and slumber, so he can continue punishing those who wrong him."

Hahahaaaaa

Cant believe a little midget **** like that is a bully lmao well played to the big guy putting him in his place, hope the little one gets beat up everyday now, midget **** !

I don't think the word 'pwned' has ever been more apt.

Only a stupid kid would mess with a guy twice his size.. Too bad he didnt broke his head or something liek that. Hope his knee is ****** up!

The little ***** deserved what he got, that guy at the end is a total **** ( not a wise move starting on that fat dude) and the fat guy will be potrolling the school from now on, looking for little ****'s that have bothered him in the past .

C'mon you Fatty!!!

My pal posted it on Facebook too, little lairy **** got owned.

Epic.

Haha - Although I have to admit I thought he was going to kill the bully - looked like he was going to drop him on his head..

Pfft.

Got nothing on the Dominator I performed on Alfie.

The two girls at the start thought to themselves
" this fat guy is gonna go ****. **** this im getting out the way"

wise decision ******

What makes it better was the little **** was dancing around acting all flash infront of his mates then got owned XD

Reminds me of the time when I called Harry Redknapp a wheeler dealer...

Dont get why people film stuff like this in the first place, if i was the big fella id go after the **** with the camera afterwards n the rest of the spectators

that was awesome, would of been x10 more awesome if he also ****** up the kid at the end.

The little ***** deserved what he got, that guy at the end is a total **** ( not a wise move starting on that fat dude) and the fat guy will be potrolling the school from now on, looking for little ****'s that have bothered him in the past .

C'mon you Fatty!!!
nice, give abuse to the guy bulling him and then start calling him a fatty. oO)