JuJones1984

Reaction score
Just bought him just wondering if anyone else has had him and if he plays well?

on previous games he was one of if not the best striker on the game, havent had chance to give him a go yet as can seem to get him to come to leeds. surprisingly, but he is without doubt a talent.

who are you and who is his strike partner going to be ?

trying to sign him for spurs at the mo, ive always liked him and hes not too bad either

top player with bags of potential, played him one up top with the right tactics and the guy scores for fun, fisrt season scored 49 in 44 games in all competitions. i will say this tho, he only as good as his play maker. lots of chances lots of goals. i have had in the past riquleme, van der vaart and matis fernandaz playing behind him and the goals flow. and they are get at least 15 goals themselves with about 20+ assists.

Such a daft question really, just look at his stats...says it all

Like people who satrt a thread to recommend Cristiano Ronaldo etc

Got him for £44million. Amazing player, should have bought him earlier would cost alot cheaper too.

i always sign in soon as i get some money after 1st season and always costs about £40m but well worth the money, will wait till end of season then sell berbatov and get him

He is an amazing Player Looking to buy him for Birmingham If I Can Push Enough For The Uefa Cup XD but atm he has score 13 goals for Atletico Madrid So He Is Look Great XD.

Matt

Kris dont comment if ur gonna be a fool!! i was asking if he plays well not disputing his stats or that he is a good player in real life even but if he plays well how to get him playing well if he is worth the money etc? so if u got nothin helpful to say just keep quiet

Kris dont comment if ur gonna be a fool!! i was asking if he plays well not disputing his stats or that he is a good player in real life even but if he plays well how to get him playing well if he is worth the money etc? so if u got nothin helpful to say just keep quiet

Nice way to talk to the staff ******.

It is a daft thread, players play well depending on where YOU play them and what tactics,team instructions and player instructions YOU use.

Nice way to talk to the staff ******.

It is a daft thread, players play well depending on where YOU play them and what tactics,team instructions and player instructions YOU use.

Surely being a MOD you'd know a little better than to talk to posters in such a manner. The guy just asked a simple question, stats dont tell the whole story of a player, as you said. He was only looking for advice from other guys who have bought this player. Anyway, there are plenty of other useless posts flying about the forum maybe you should have a closer look around. :p:p

Willster

Sorry but I'm with Kris on this one.

And since all the new member have joined it's impossible for the mods to look around cos there's that many pointless threads/multiple threads

Surely being a MOD you'd know a little better than to talk to posters in such a manner. The guy just asked a simple question, stats dont tell the whole story of a player, as you said. He was only looking for advice from other guys who have bought this player. Anyway, there are plenty of other useless posts flying about the forum maybe you should have a closer look around. :p:p

Willster

Yes mate don't worry i will sit back and let people have a go at me.

Again i feel i am repeating myself it's Kun!!! He is worldclass and shouldnt need a thread asking if he is worth signing and if he will do well

Fair enough if it's Marlon Harewood or someone average like that.

top player with bags of potential, played him one up top with the right tactics and the guy scores for fun, fisrt season scored 49 in 44 games in all competitions. i will say this tho, he only as good as his play maker. lots of chances lots of goals. i have had in the past riquleme, van der vaart and matis fernandaz playing behind him and the goals flow. and they are get at least 15 goals themselves with about 20+ assists.

How about his's instructions and his supporting partner? I meant his partner's instructions that make him scores more than others. Could you show us your right tactic?

Cheers..

u started it kris i dont think at any point i have been as offensive as u have been! not a very good example from a mod is it? grow up is all i can say