i just paid 51 mill for him at arsenal, n is going to be him n bojan up top. petrifying strikeforce!:D

i signed him in my 2nd season as man u. I put him up front with rooney or tevez. He didnt play well at all and after half a season my fans didnt like the sigining and i came to the decision that he was a waste of 38million quid.

looks ace but he didnt perform for me

just signed him for 33.1 million and hes been **** so far. 2 goals in about 16 appearences.

yh i had aguero first season for liverpool and he was dog! hardly scored a goal and he was my only signing as i thought he would be the ideal partner for torres!!!

glad im not on my own with my thoughts then.

Its well known aguero only starts performing after a full season,he needs a full season to settle in,you need to give him lots of first team experience even if he doesnt perform so well,then wait for next season and hes on fire.

Always worked for me nomatter what team

Aguero didnt play well for me i was Chelsea but different people have had different results

i'm playin *** Lyon atm, sold Benz for 50 mill £, got Aguero for the same price, and so far he's scored 12 goals in 12 matches, gotta love him

I had a similar problem with Aguero, changed my tactics to suit him and played a 4-4-1-1 formation with him as the striker. You need a good AM who plays a free role and you need to have your AM selected as the number 1 playmaker and the use playmaker ticked in the tactics window