ask him to move through channels often...how's his practice schedule??

i signed him for arsenal for 39m. everyone says he scores a lot of goals, but in my game he doesnt score. he scores around 15 for entire season, while adebayor scores 40 or more. can someone tell me how to set agueros instructions and where to play him?

same here ive bought him and nihat for city, and nihat is firing but aguero aint!:mad:

Well at the start of the season I offloaded him to Man City for a straight 30 million, which has worked out great as I've bought Marquinhos and he's banging in the goals (and he doesn't even speak English :p).

I also managed to get my hands on Vukcevic and Matias Fernandez as a result of Aguero's and a few other reasonable sales.

sergio Aguero

i am man city at the start and i bought sergio augero and the chairman for some reason have said they are dissapointed with me singing him why wouid they say that.?

its because he hasnt played many games or his rating has been 6.50 sumin ok

if you are real madrid manager they never like you signging athletico madrid players. i remember i tried to sign torres n a previous FM and the board flipped their collective lids and nearly sacked me.

in FM09 i have noticed that even a world class palyer can be a dissapointing signing if he doesnt perform. see robbie keane in real life...

any word on if he's any good? 4 seasons in with arsenal and he sucks monkey nuts, i cant even sell him for 17 mill!

he's a 'good' player..
but not worth the price tag, better alternatives, much cheaper, more creative.
Look around :) create a search filter from him.

i signed him for arsenal end of 2nd season (32 million), guys made 50 league apps for me and not scored once! most of those are sub apps but he's still played a **** of a lot of minutes and doesn't even get a goal?! i'm sure my tactics and system don't help him much but he should still have done better, now i cant even sell him for 17 million! i'm sure he can be good but he sucked **** for me.

Just bought him just wondering if anyone else has had him and if he plays well?
i bought him 58 million euro in my second year of chelsea team he is the partner of edison cavani in FC and in his first year he scored more than 20

Bought him on beginning of 2nd season,even tho he said he wasnt intrested I still offered him a contract and somehow he decided to come,scored 24 goals 40 app in hes first season at my team,but from previous experience I know hes going to flame in hes 2nd season since he basicly nearly need a whole season to settle in

does Aguero play better with Carlos Vela or Huntenlaar

Played for Liverpool and Aguero scored less than 15 goals but great assist to Torres. Plus hard to sell him because of his price tag. I'd chose Balotelli or Arshavin to assist Torres than him.

i had him in my liverpool team with torres and he was banging in 30+ a season straight from the start, you need to find a forward with pace to play with him.

Aguero has to be one of the best players I have in my arsenal team, he scored 30 last season for me and when I first signed him he had about 13 goals in 19 games
Im playing him up top on his own as a target man and he's doing great in my game:)

I had the same problem, Cardozo was a complety disaster in the first season i had him, he scored 16 goals in 35 matches and he was Target Man, in the start of second season, 6 matches, 10 goals

Aguero

Shall I Play Him As A Striker Or As An Attacking Midfielder, Cos I Can Play A Carlos Querioz Formation, With One Striker, Or A Different One i Created Myself With 2 Strikers.