im sorry but i do kinda agree with Kris if this was FM07 then fair enough, but Aguero is a world class talent that everyone that follows football knows about really there isnt a need for the thread unless you want tactics advice or how to get the best out of him. But on the other hand Kris mate bite your tongue, us retards on the forum are hurt by your comments :p

I don't really thinks he gets good till the second or third season into it

yeh he didnt play well in my team and was a good title winning side so i dont think he is value for money

I bought him for 41M euro, he's good but need good tactics too, I play with Milan right now so, i think with Pato nobody gonna stop them. I'll do some screenshots :)

first season in my spurs game i bought him and he has scored 3 in 4 and has got an av. rating of 8

sergio aguero!!

well wot can i say after reading on hear about what a good player he is
i just have to say HE IS A QUALITY PLAYER!!!!!!!!!

Im in my fifth season and never really scored more that 2 goals a game in previous seasons rarely had the 3-0 3-1 4-0 wins but so far he has played 5 games scoring 5 goals he is an increedible player but expensive i payed 34million for him.

just thought id share this with you.

i bought him in my 3rd season he was rubbish for me i would highly recomend rossi of villareal one of best players i bought

Aguero flop?

hes played about 30 games for me and his average rating is 6.8-7 which is woeful and his goal scoring is 7 in 30;( its not my tactics because my other strikers score like adebayor 60 in 56:D games and vela 10 in 15

should i sell him or wait???^o)

nah dont sell him its probs cuz he doesnt speak english struggle to comminicate with team-mates and etc. give him like another half a season then he should shine.

I wouldn't advise you to sell Aguero, just give him time to adapt to english football.

And remember, he's already awesome and he will improve in the future, imagine the team you will have in a few years:)

i signed him for arsenal for 39m. everyone says he scores a lot of goals, but in my game he doesnt score. he scores around 15 for entire season, while adebayor scores 40 or more. can someone tell me how to set agueros instructions and where to play him?

happened the same thing to me for city , you just have to wait for a season or so for him to ''gel'' with the team and to learn to speak english but when he is ready he will be untouchable

thanks. i hope he will start scoring. but what worries me is his attributes. they dont grow, they go down and he is only 22 years old

sergio aguero is very diferent from adebayor.....forlan is more similar...sergio is a second striker, very skilfull. you need to give him a special role in the team, like kaka at AC Milan.

im using tugs training. i also have marquinhos but i didnt get work permit for him

I've got Aguero on my Man City file but he wasn't a great signing. I was better off witht he combo of Robinho and Pandev which was good in the first season.

I've got Marquinhos on a Liverpool file and he's probably one of my best players. His stats are 18's mainly.

In my game i use lee's liverpool tactic, i have aguero upfront with huntelaar. Huntelaar is knocking them in for fun but aguero constantly frustrates me. I have trained him to beat the offside trap because with his pace and movement i thought that would help but its so annoying the amount of times he fires straight at the keeper. He can't get on the side at the moment for Bojan, even Carlos Vela is edging ahead of him in the pecking order!

i got him for man city and he keeps getting injured is there a way to stop him getting injured

buy silva from valencia, similar price and does better

Seems to be a little trend here, I have the same problem. First season with Aguero he'***** in only 15 goals in 40, whereas Lewandowski has hammered in 39 in 40 (roughly).

I feel like getting rid now but from what Izmer said, he may come out of his shell in the next season, although if he doesn't ill just get rid in the January transfer window, hmm...decisions!

Foreign players need longer to gel.Look at Bergkamp when he first went to Arsenal,he was ****,couple of seasons later he was the best player in the league.