Try this, mate:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb8wue

Sergon, are you going to update Segunda División (relegation of Murcia) ?

That file has Lens finishing on 2nd position? Because the 1st one was wrong so i had to edit it.

And no, I'm not going to update the relegation of Murcia. First of all because we don't know if they're going to be relegated (start of the league has been cancelled) and maybe Liga Adelante will have 23/24 teams this season...

Ok didn't knew that.
Yes, i have changed two results for Lens so everything is correct.

Ok didn't knew that.
Yes, i have changed two results for Lens so everything is correct.

You have to change results vs Istres (6-1 for Lens instead 1-6 for Istres) and vs Angers (2-1 for Lens instead 0-1 for Angers) if you change those 2 and don't have the problem, share the file! ;)

I think lukas spalvis deserves a ca+pa boost. 8 goals in 17 for AAB and 1 in 4 for Lithuania. He is very good talent for a 20 year old

No mate, just on vacations. I keep going with the hard work now!!

Hey mate. Good to see you back. Just wondering if you have managed to work out a way to sort out the playoff problem so that all the correct teams are being promoted. Still great work though m8

Hey Sergon, I really apreciate your work mate, but I have a request... The portuguese 1st league system changed, so now there are 18 teams, you can search for it on wikipedia for more info, so because I support a portuguese team I would really apreciate if you could fix that for the next release :).
Keep up with the great job, best 14/15 update patch no doubt.

Hey mate. Good to see you back. Just wondering if you have managed to work out a way to sort out the playoff problem so that all the correct teams are being promoted. Still great work though m8

There's no any problem. Basically you can't force some teams to get promoted via playoff... As I said previously, I have edited moral and reputation for trying to get the most realistic results.

Hey Sergon, I really apreciate your work mate, but I have a request... The portuguese 1st league system changed, so now there are 18 teams, you can search for it on wikipedia for more info, so because I support a portuguese team I would really apreciate if you could fix that for the next release :).
Keep up with the great job, best 14/15 update patch no doubt.

That's a lot of work, man. It means to edit all Portuguese system starting of 0 and I'm not even sure how to do it...

Yes I understand...

That's a lot of work, man. It means to edit all Portuguese system starting of 0 and I'm not even sure how to do it...
If that's the case we can agree on a donation for that, some portuguese folks did it but didnt do starting the season in 14/15, they start it in 13/14. So I really wanted an update with both things, you can search on other forums for that and maybe ask them how they do it. But if it isn't possible at all no problem :)

Mate sorry my ingles....i love your update, is the best!!!
I test your save and in portuguese league, in benfica, porto and sporting the transfers are cancel, like apend before for example in Van der Stagan...

Busy day today guys! I love and hate this transfer deadline at the same time :D

I think all transfers will be done tonight or tomorrow morning. I will release the last beta next week but if you want it before you can get it by donating.

;)

Well, funny day :p

All major transfers and most of minor ones done. I'm working on finding the ones I've probably missed. If someone want the file before the release date, you can get it by donating via paypal!