Can you post a pic of Atletico Kolkata?
The club info and the squad if you could

Just started a quick save with Tottenham in May 2014, had a quick look at the squad..Gomes is still there and lot of the players in the reserves have been released..

Just started a quick save with Tottenham in May 2014, had a quick look at the squad..Gomes is still there and lot of the players in the reserves have been released..

As i said, transfers are set to happen on 1/7/2014. So Gomes will be on Watford on this date. I also said that players who run out of contract will be released on 31/7/2014.

View attachment 350751

Last edited:
Guys, I need your impressions. If nobody's interested then I should stop wasting my time on something nobody wants... ;)

Relax man. This is the life of an updater. We work a lot to make the best update possible. Normally if the update is fine, they don't say anything, but if there is one problem, i'm sure that they come here criticise.
Don't stop do what you like. Now that you've released the beta, I suggest that all the people that want the update, need to make the donation or wait for the first week of september.

Saludos ;)

ps: I've tried the update and is fine. I just suggest one thing. I don't know if you know, but there have been changes in the portuguese league. Is a bit complicated. Boavista is now in the first division (18 clubs, now) and in the second division there is now 24 teams.
I say that just in case that you want to make this changes.

Last edited:
If your referring to me criticizing I'm not I just must of missed your post.

If your referring to me criticizing I'm not I just must of missed your post.

If you talking to me, no, i'm not refering you. I say that in general, because i'm an updater too, and I know this things. On my update happen the same thing :D

Thanks guys. I know that usually people download the update, enjoy the work and most times don't say even "Thank you" but that 2 words help a lot for someone who dedicates his time doing something for others to enjoy. I just wanna know if you all are happy with the update, etc!

Do stats get updated or is it just CA/PA

There're lots of stats changes. Almost every player in Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante has stats and CA/PA changes (of course, there are changes in players who play in other leagues too). That's because i have a lot of knowledge of Spain but if you want any stat change in other leagues I'm willing to discuss it!!

There're lots of stats changes. Almost every player in Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante has stats and CA/PA changes (of course, there are changes in players who play in other leagues too). That's because i have a lot of knowledge of Spain but if you want any stat change in other leagues I'm willing to discuss it!!

Also, what facepack do you use?