Almost all day working on the Portuguese DDBB that I think is so unrealistic on FM... (Aderlan Santos CA 110??, Ricardo Horta CA 90??...). Thousand of changes that will be in the final version, no doubt.

Keep up the the good work, don't get downhearted if people don't give you feedback.

Mate, any chance for real fixtures for Polish league?

T-Mobile Ekstraklasa 2013/2014

I dont do it by my own mate. I found the files on FMScout. If they release one from Poland i will post it here ;)

Keep up the the good work, don't get downhearted if people don't give you feedback.

Thanks, I don't do it for people saying "Hey mate, thanks", I do it because I enjoy editing the game to create something more real and i want to share it with the community, so at least i expect some feedback because that helps to keep working ;)

Lamprad and Vilya isn't present in New York. I won back one season with your update

Lamprad and Vilya isn't present in New York. I won back one season with your update

They're at New York City FC. Lampard is on the team from 1/7/2014 and Villa joins on 1/3/15 when his loan to Melbourne ends.

was just playing the beta and i like the fact you have it set to start in the next year however is there anyway you could make it start like a week later as by the date it starts the playoff finals had not been played so that changed a few promotions

was just playing the beta and i like the fact you have it set to start in the next year however is there anyway you could make it start like a week later as by the date it starts the playoff finals had not been played so that changed a few promotions

That was the latest date i found it works...

BTW, almost 39000 changes now in the update. Still working for bring you something good guys!

I have big news for you guys. On the opening post i talked about the "Update VB. & LeSoleil" that I made with LeSoleil (one of the spanish DDBB head-researchers). Well, he is coming again and he will edit Transfers values, economies, tactics (he is a Match engine expert) so the experience for you when playing will be much more realistic!!

You should create Martin Odegaard.

I haven't tried this update yet but it looks like you've put a lot of work in, I will definitely try it at some point.

You should create Martin Odegaard.

I haven't tried this update yet but it looks like you've put a lot of work in, I will definitely try it at some point.

I've created him few days ago so he will be in the Update (all stats where set, no one left on 0)

Apart from Tactics, economies, etc, today I'm working on agents and their clients.

Jorge Mendes, Mino Raiola, Fernando Felicevich, Gines Carvajal, Eugenio Botas, García Quilón, Wagner Ribeiro, Jonathan Barnett, Pere Guardiola, Volker Struth...

Created agents:

- Jorge Mendes: Cristiano Ronaldo, James, Pepe, Falcao...
- Fernando Felicevich: Alexis Sánchez, Arturo Vidal, Gary Medel...
- Mino Raiola: Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Cavani...
- Pini Zahavi: Tevez, Maschernao, Joao Moutinho...
- Ginés Carvajal: Soldado, Jesé, Victor Valdés, Deulofeu...
- Eugenio Botas: Javi Fuefo, Raoul Loé, Edu Bedia...
- Petón: Fernando Torres, Pedro, Javi Martínez, Jesús Navas...
- García Quilón: Rafa Benítez, Callejón, Albiol, Michu, Diego López, Reina...
- José Seguí: David Silva, Isco...
- Pere Guardiola: Pep Guardiola, Thiago, Luis Suarez...
- Ramón Sostres: Iniesta
- Wagner Ribeiro: Neymar, Hulk, Lucas, Robinho...
- Jörg Neubauer: Khedira, Goretzka, Rene Adler...
- Volker Struth: Marco Reus, Mario Gotze, Toni Kroos...
- Jonathan Barnett: Bale, Joe Hart, Szczesny, Jagielka...
- Leon Angel: Wilshere, Baines, Ramsey, Cahill...
- Darren Dein: Fabregas, Alex Song, Clichy...
- Cezary Kucharski: Lewandowski, Krychowiak, Rafal Wolski...
- Kees Vos: Van Persie, De Vrij, Finnbogason...
- Alejandro Ives Mazzon: Lavezzi, Campagnaro...
- Horacio Gaggioli: Zabaleta, Jordi Gómez...
- Marcelo Simonian: Pastore, Ricky Álvarez, Banega...
- Jorge Messi: Leo Messi
- René Ramos: Sergio Ramos

Also:
- 636 changes on injuries. Severities modified, some new injuries (pubalgia...). Some tips received by a physiotherapist IRL.
- Regens tendencies changed. Less "weird countries" wonderkids cracking on Europe, etc.

41,500 changes and still working on it for the final version.

How do you make Vanuatu playable in FM so I can start in May 2014? guide me through it...cheers mate :)

Can I recommend using whoscored and squakwa for ca/pa changes in other leagues. If you are struggling to find stats. Like there's a lot from eredivisie missing etc. But keep up the good work

It's all in the opening post mate ;)

Yeah I clicked Nation then searched for Vanuatu but I couldnt find the rules on how to edit the start date and how to mke it available in the new save part at the beginning..

Can I recommend using whoscored and squakwa for ca/pa changes in other leagues. If you are struggling to find stats. Like there's a lot from eredivisie missing etc. But keep up the good work

I haven't edit too much players in Holland for now, but of course I will use Whoscored for it. BTW, if you have any suggestion, I'm glad to hear it!

Yeah I clicked Nation then searched for Vanuatu but I couldnt find the rules on how to edit the start date and how to mke it available in the new save part at the beginning..

Step by step:

1- Put the "Vanuatu" file on the editor data folder.
2- When starting new game, make sure you select the Update, Vanuatu and Real Fixtures files (19 in total)
3- Now, when selecting nations for your game, you will see Vanuatu in the Oceania section. Select Vanuatu League (playable or view-only, doesn't matter)
4- Now you should be able to choose "Vanuatu (May 2014) as the starting date of your save.

I haven't edit too much players in Holland for now, but of course I will use Whoscored for it. BTW, if you have any suggestion, I'm glad to hear it!

Step by step:

1- Put the "Vanuatu" file on the editor data folder.
2- When starting new game, make sure you select the Update, Vanuatu and Real Fixtures files (19 in total)
3- Now, when selecting nations for your game, you will see Vanuatu in the Oceania section. Select Vanuatu League (playable or view-only, doesn't matter)
4- Now you should be able to choose "Vanuatu (May 2014) as the starting date of your save.

Sorry mate my fault I havent explained proberbly. I have my own editor I use and wanted to know how you did it..